|Established in||2005 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, AICT, NAAC-A, and AIU|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ grade & UGC|
|Entrance Exam||National level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main,|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma | 52+|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 600|
|Top Recruiters||Rivigo, Reliance Jio, Ginger Cup, Hexaware Technologies|
|Campus Area||150+ acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||089127 23491|
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
Centurion University of Technology and Management 2020(Andhra Pradesh):
Centurion University of Technology and Management Andhra Admission is often regarded as the best multi sectors private the university of Orissa. It was established in 2005. However, this institute gained success quickly. Now it has made collaboration with many local and foreign institutes. It provides the most excellent learning experience for its students by offering different UG, PG, and Doctoral programs.
- CUTM has its campuses in Rayagada, Paralakhemundi, Bolangir, Bhubaneswar, and Chatrapur.
- The pre-admission test is mandatory for admission against any program.
- The final selection of the students against any program will only be made after the results of the admission test.
Centurion University of Technology and Management is approved by:
UG admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria of undergraduate programs (BA, B.Sc., B. Com, B.Tech, B.Pharm) are given below:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- BA: The candidates holding a 10+2 level from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to take admission in BA.
- Sc.: For taking admission in B.Sc., the candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the educational level of 10+2.
- Com: The applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent level of qualification from a recognized board in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce).
- Tech: The aspirants must have 12 Std with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. The applicants have a minimum of 45% of marks; result awaiting students can also apply for this program.
- Pharm: To take admission in B.Pharm, you need to score a minimum of 45% in the Science stream (Maths, IT, and Biology) at 12 levels.
PG Admission Process 2020
The eligibility criteria for postgraduate programs are given below:
- Sc.: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Tech: The applicant must have B. Tech or similar in a relevant branch of Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Pharm: For taking admission in D. Pharm, the candidates should have 12 years or equivalent in the Science stream (Chemistry, biology, physics) with the first division from a recognized board.
- Phil: You should have 10+3+2 years of education with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- PhD: The university will conduct a test based upon your performance in SLET/NET or GATE. It is mandatory to score a minimum of 55% in a Masters or M. Phil degree. PhD scholars must submit their research papers along with application form.
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||04-Mar-2020|
|NATA Registration (Stage-1)||01 Feb-16 Mar,2020|
|NATA Exam (Stage-1)||29-Apr-20|
|NATA Registration (Stage 2)||01 Feb-02 May, 2020|
|NATA Exam (Stage 2)||31-May-2020|
|Reva CET Counselling||May 23-25, 2020|
|Registration of GATE||31 Aug- 05 Oct 2019|
|Exam of GATE||01 Feb, 02 Feb, 08 Feb, 09 Feb-2020|
Application Procedure 2020
CUTM offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications to its academic programs.
- Download and take out the print of application form from the official website of the university.
- Fill the relevant information in the application form, attach two passport size photographs, and Demand Draft.
- Post the duly filled form by courier service along with the photocopies of required documents to the director of the admission office.
- The fee for the form is INR 600.
Candidates are required to go to the official website Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission Department (www.cutm.ac.in) and fill the form by following given instructions:
- Fill the correct detail on the online form.
- Pay the application fee using Demand Draft, Credit card, and Debit card of any bank.
- The application fee for both online and offline application is INR 600.
- After completing the form, the university will generate an admission form
- University will send you an email regarding the venue of the test and interview.
- Bring your original documents or photocopies while visiting the university.
All candidates are required to take admission Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Date of birth proof or identity card.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and degree.
- Research proposal (M.phil and PhD).
- Demand draft (DD).
- Your passport size photos.
- School or college leaving certificate.
The duration of the UG program is four years.
The syllabus is related to the concerned department.
Yes. CUTM is a recognized university. You may get admission in any university.