Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission 2021-22: Dialysis is defined as the artificial method of abolishing excess water, solutes, and taints from the blood. By using any machines or surgical devices. It implies that normal functioning has stopped for certain people who suffer from kidney diseases. After completing their 10 + 2 education, students can follow the course and require a minimum of 50% marks. The certificate in Dialysis Techniques is a course in the medical stream. The duration to complete this Certification is 06 months to 02 years. This course comprises the procedures and techniques of Dialysis.
The Dialysis Technician Certification syllabus includes Patient Information Collection, Working Environment, Overview of kidneys functioning, Nephrology, Classification, segregation, collection of waste, Kidney disorders, Computer Fundamentals, Communicative English, and Patient Care management, etc.
The diseases of Kidney are gradually increasing, so this certification program has a great scope in India. These technicians’ recruiting areas are the Training center, Clinics, Hospitals, Dialysis units and Labs, etc.
- 12 October 2021: Indian Institute of Skills Development Training, Madhya Pradesh, is offering Certificate Program in Dialysis Technician. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the institute’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 12 October 2021: Centurion University, Odisha, providing admission to “Certificate Course in Dialysis Technician”. Students looking for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more information regarding the course syllabus, fees, and more, click here.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate Dialysis Technician|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate Dialysis Technician|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 8000 to 14K per month|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 15,000 and 55,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 12 from a recognized board|
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Certificate Dialysis Technician is the certificate course in the medical field. Admission to the DT course is offered in many institutes of India. These institutions provide course certificates based on merit and entrance test score.
The institute offers admission in DT Certificate based on marks obtained in class 10+2 with at least 50-55% marks.
The course is held regularly for 1-2 years. No university offer admission in distance learning education program in this course.
- Who can pursue Dialysis Technician Certificate? The candidates having qualifications of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for DTC.
- The admissions of DT Certification are offered in numerous institutes of India and granted on merit.
- The most known institute for this Certification is AIIPHS, ARC Para Medical Institute, and AMC.
- The academic fee charged for the Dialysis Technician Certificate course is ranging from 15K to 55K. The change in cost is based on institute location and origin (Govt/Private/Deemed).
Some of the universities that offer admission in DT Certificate are the CEE AMPAI master exams and ICET.
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
The course fee ranges between INR 15,000 and 55,000 across several colleges and universities. The difference in the dues depends on the university avenue and type.
The average starting salary offered to dialysis technicians ranges from INR 8000 to 14K per month. They will perform job roles like Dialysis Executive, Lab Expert, Therapeutic, Trainer Assistance, Medical attendant, etc.
Types of Course
The course is held regularly. The course is divided into semesters (in some cases, final exams) with a period of two years (in some cases, 6 months to 1 year).
Certificate Dialysis Technician Syllabus
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Central Nervous System|
|Functioning of Kidneys||Patient Care Management|
|Procedure Recording||Communication Language|
|Supervising Patient and Machine||Pharmacology|
|Dialysis: Procedure and Result||Biochemistry|
|Renal Diseases||Liver Diseases and Causes of Malfunction|
Certificate Dialysis Technician University & Fees
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||1 year||24425|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||1 year||24550|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||1 year||24575|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management||1 year||24600|
|Bhaikaka University||1 year||24625|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University||1 year||24650|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th