Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician Admission 2021-22: CT scan stand for Scan in Computer Tomography. The CT scan used to scan elements of the inner body, such as soft tissues, muscles, brain, and vital organs. The most widely administered heart test is the ECG. An ECG technician, also known as a technician for cardio graphics. To perform diagnostic checks, it utilizes electrocardiogram devices. Patient heart rate measurement specialists control the cardiac rhythm, And they help doctors find defects in the blood vessels and the heart.
ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification courses belong to the medical stream. The duration of this certificate program is 01 year. The ECG and CT scans are two separate things. The CT scan is a computer tomography scan, while ECG is the electrocardiogram. A computer tomography scan is a medical imaging method used to capture the internal images of human anatomy. It uses X-Ray waves to capture the images. Usage of CT scan is for body parts like the brain, muscles, and tissues.
Heart diseases and inner diseases are increasing day by day in India. This ECG and CT Scan certification have a great scope across the country.
- 14 October 2021: Delhi State Government Paramedical Council offers admission to the “Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician” program. Students interested in pursuing this program can visit the official website. For more details, click here.
- 14 October 2021: College of Life Sciences-CLS, Gwalior, invites admission to “Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician” programs. Students looking for this program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 Lac to 6 Lac|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 40,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+12 from a recognized board|
Certificate ECG & CT Scan Technology Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The certificate of ECG and CT scan belongs to the medical stream with a duration of one year. CT scan is an abbreviation of Computer tomography, and ECG stands for Electrocardiogram.
The aspirants of class 10th and 12th class are eligible to apply for this certificate program. It is based purely on merit obtained in the last qualified degree.
Distance Learning Education
No university offer admission to this certificate course in the distance learning education program.
- The 10th or 12th passed students are eligible to apply for ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification course.
- This Certification is offered widely in medical institutes of India.
- The admission process for ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification depends upon the college. It could be merit-based/direct and entrance exam-based.
- The ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification course’s average fee is between INR 20K to 01 lac overall.
The course is provided via the passing of the Entrance examination. The aspirants must get good marks or scores on the entrance test.
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
The annual fees are in the range of INR 20,000-Rs. 1 lakh.
At starting such technicians offers with a salary of 1Lac and Lac 6.. The wage will rise with increasing expertise in the field.
Types of Courses
Full Time: It is a regular certification course. Completing a degree course will take 1 year. But the certificate course will have a duration of 6-12 months.
Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician & Fees
|Gopal Narayan Singh University||1 year||25425|
|Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya||1 year||25550|
|Kameshwara Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya||1 year||25575|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||1 year||25600|
|Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||1 year||25625|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||1 year||25650|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th