Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission 2021-22 | Fee | The way students with and without disabilities learn together means an inclusive education. The system of schooling and learning is adapted according to the needs of disabled students. After this course, it will increase skills in the students helping children with special needs. It also helps with Learning disabilities, children with behavioral problems, physically handicapped, Intellectual disabilities, and others. It also develops the skill to make them a part of the usual class.
The Inclusive Education Certificate Course is a 06-month professional course. It is designed to train the teachers about Inclusive education.
Inclusive education is a method/system of education in which students with disabilities and without disabilities learn education together.
The Inclusive Education Certificate Course’s main objective is to meet the educational needs of students with different disabilities. According to RTE (2012) and RPWD Act 2016, the institutes will provide free education to disable students until the age of 18.
The IE certification course syllabus is designed to understand the behavioral, physical, sensory problems, and learning disabilities of disabled students. The course will contain the following sessions:
- To understand the disabilities of students like physical sensory etc.
- To make the lesson plans.
- To Prepare IEPs for children.
- To make Inclusive Cells in institutes.
- Who can learn Inclusive Education CC? The primary, secondary, and High school teachers who come under ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE and State Board of India.
- The individuals who want to be a teacher can also do this course.
- The eligibility for Inclusive Education Certificate Course is having any Bachelor’s degree or 10+2.
- The total course fee is ranging from INR 15K to 30K.
- Various institutes of India offer inclusive Education Certificate Course.
- The Chandigarh College Of Education is the most popular institute which is offering this program.
The professional teacher having Certification in Inclusive Education can annually earn about INR 02 to 06 lac per annum.
Such professionals will be offered jobs in various educational institutes across India.
Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission 2021-22 Headline
|Degree||Certificate in Inclusive Education|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate in Inclusive Education|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2,00,000 to INR 6,00,000|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1,000 to INR 30,000.|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 12 from a recognized board|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Course in Inclusive Education Admission 2021-22 Process
To pursue a career with this course, students must have a minimum of 55% marks in 12th class from aboard. However, the eligibility criteria for entry may differ from college to college. It covers both theory and practical subjects. It also includes cognitive and behavioral skills and criticism lessons.
To enroll in the Program in Inclusive education, applicants must be pursuing any teacher training course (D.El.Ed. , B.Ed., M.Ed., M.A (Education)
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
- NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2019
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (PU CET UG)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
The standard tuition fee for this course is 15000 to 1 lakh/annum.
After finishing this course, students can earn up to INR 5 Lakhs per annum.
Types of Course
The time duration of the course is six months to a year.
Suggested University in India
|University name||State||Type Of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th