Certificate Nursing Care Assistant Admission 2021-22: Nursing Care Assistant (NCA) is a 2-year program for paramedics. You learn the skills and knowledge of nursing care in this program. As nurse aides, health care assistants are also classified. We operate with or under the direction of trained nurses (RNs) and physicians.
Nursing Care Assistant is a full-time course of 02 years. This course provides knowledge related to the skills of a nursing aide or assistant. Some topics included in this course are ward management, first aid, nutrition, community diseases, and nursing fundamentals. Other topics include Sociology, Psychology, Computer Application, and Communicative English. This course is also named Nursing aide.
Both direct and merit-based admissions are included. In direct admissions, candidates will enter by filling an application form and submitting a fee challan. In merit admissions, the college will release the list as per the student’s previous record. Some colleges may also take the entrance test.
The famous employment sectors for Nursing Care Assistant Diploma are Community Health centers, NGOs, Government & Private Hospitals, Healthcare Clinics, Nursing Homes, etc. This Diploma course will enable you to be appointed as a Community Health Nurse, Infection Control Nurse, Emergency Nurse, Nursing In-charge, and many others. You will receive an average salary of INR 01 lac to 2.4 lac per year at these jobs.
- 12 October 2021: MADRE Healthcare, Kolkata, offering “Certificate Program in Nursing Care Assistant.” Students interested in opting for this course can visit the official website. For more information regarding course fees, duration, eligibility and more, click here.
- 12 October 2021: Singhania University offers admission to various UG/PG programs. Students looking for a “Certificate Program in Nursing Care Assistant” can apply from the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Certificate Nursing Care Assistant Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate Nursing Care Assistant|
|Full-Form||Certificate Nursing Care Assistant|
|Average Salary Offered||5-8K Rupees per month.|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1,0000 to INR 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10 from a recognized board|
Certificate Nursing Caring Assistant Admission 2021-22
If you are looking for a course that offers you extensive knowledge in the nursing field, then a certificate of a nursing care assistant is the best. It is a course that is full-time and offers for two year period.
The main requirement for this course is to have a matric degree with good scores from a reputable university.
Distance Learning Education
It is only offered as a regular course, not based on a distance learning system.
- The first most required eligibility is a candidate should have passed 10th class with a good percentage from India’s well-known board.
- India’s top nursing colleges are AIIMS, Delhi, PMMC Chennai, CMC Vellore, and GMC Amritsar.
- The course cost is variable in public and private institutes. It is around INR 1500-35000 in government/public colleges, while INR 45000-150000 in private colleges.
OUCET, PGLCET, PGCET are some entrance examinations conducted by many colleges in India.
- North Maharashtra University PGCET
- Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)
- PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET)
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
The fee arrangement ranges from one college to another for the INR 1,0000 to INR 50,000 per annum Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant.
The freshers will get an average salary of INR 6K to 8K per month, and experience has a strong influence on pay INR 2 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA for this job.
Types of Course
Full Time: It’s a full-time regular course. The whole course is divided into 4-semesters.
Nursing Care Certification Syllabus
|Semester||Major Topics To Study|
|1st and 2nd Semester||Introduction to Nursing||Introduction to Pharmacology||Basic Human Sciences- Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology||Community Health Nursing|
|First Aid||Nutrition||Computer Application||Communicative English|
|3rd and 4th Semester||Pediatric Nursing||Sociology||Personal Hygiene||Psychology|
|Principles of Epidemiology and Epidemiological Methods||Ward Management||Gynecological Nursing||Family Health Nursing car|
Certificate Nursing Care Assistant University & Fees
|Aryabhatta knowledge University||1 year||28425|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University||1 year||28550|
|Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University||1 year||28575|
|MATS University||1 year||28600|
|KREA University Admission||1 year||28625|
|Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University||1 year||28650|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th