Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission 2021-22: Certificate Program In Fashion Design is a 1-year certificate course. The minimum eligibility is 10+2 from any recognized college or its equivalent exam. Admission to Certificate Course in Fashion Design depends upon the premise of a candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam followed by a round of counseling.
This certified program in Fashion Design increases students’ technical proficiency related to their sense and concept of design. This course has a focus on polishing their artistic minds. Though it is a one-year full-time program, it can vary according to the specialty.
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Highlights
|Degree||Certificate Program In Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Certificate Program In Fashion Design|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 8 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5,000 to 5 lacs|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
|Suggested University||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University|
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission 2021-22
Fashion Design is a humanities study covering the full range of materials, designs, patterns, colors, and themes that define a specific era’s fashion. It is limited to clothing and styles. It also concerns the category of watches, handbags, and shoes. The collaborative study in both these things is part of a course in fashion design.
- The goal of the Certificate Course in Fashion Design is to merge the creative imagination with primary expertise. This one-year fashion design degree polishes the talents of the candidate relevant to design meaning and concepts.
- The standard qualifying criteria are 12th, with marks of at least 50 percent. Institutes and colleges primarily follow a merit-based and direct entry to the certificate in Fashion Design. Colleges pursuing a merit-based selection scheme marks earned by applicants during the board exams and the entrance exam.
- In this course, practical and theory classes are rendered for the application of imagination and creativity. Fashion Designing includes pattern making, cutting, colors, and composition. After learning the new trends and procedures of the fashion market, students become skillful designers.
- The minimum eligibility is 10+2.
- The academic fees of the Certificate Program in Fashion Design are between 5000 to 05 lacs INR.
- This course entry process varies from institute to institute; most provide direct, while others conduct entrance tests.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average tuition fee charged in India for the course varies from INR 5,000 to 5 lacs for one year.
Various institutes and colleges conduct their entry and screening tests, followed by an interview for admission to their Fashion Design Certificate Course.
Career After Complete Certificate Program In Fashion Design
Candidates can even constitute their home-based garment factory and produce their brands by understanding design techniques, fabric, color, and sewing. If anyone is not willing or self-employed, there are many options in the fashion industry to work within.
Specific employment areas in this stream are Fashion Media, Colleges/Universities, Self-Employment, Film Industry, Internet Companies, and TV Channels.
Fashion Designing professions are Fashion Assistant, Design Manager, Fashion Coordinator, Costume Designer, Production Manager, Fashion Merchandiser, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Show Organizer, Fashion Choreographer, etc.
After complete the Certificate Program In Fashion Design, the salary range is between 02 to 08 lacs.
The Fashion Design Degree Course is a one-year degree course.
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Syllabus
|Fashion Designing||Fashion Ornamentation|
|Garment Construction||Pattern Making|
|Fashion Marketing and Management||Fashion Accessory|
|Textile Science||Computer-Aided Design|
|Fashion Management||Fashion Merchandising|
|Product Specification||Fashion Illustration|
|Concept of Grading||Surface Ornamentation and its techniques|
|Print Design||Computer Applications in Fashion Designing|
|Elements of Fashion and Apparel Design||Principles of Design|
|University name||State||Type Of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th