CHARUSAT University Admission 2021-22: CHARUSAT stands for Charotar University of Science and Technology. Charotar university is a UGC’s approved university. And CHARUSAT was established in 2009. and located in Anand, Gujarat. Charotar University of Science and Technology was established under the Gujarat Act. 8 of 1995. The candidates are offered to apply for CHARUSAT University admission in BA, B.Sc., B.Com, and Diploma programs at the UG level of education.
|CHARUSAT University||CHARUSAT Admission|
|CHARUSAT Fee Structure|
Charotar University offers courses with specializations such as Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Applied Sciences, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and other Paramedical.
- CHARUSAT University invites application forms for the position of JRF under CRIS. The last date of submission of application forms is 25/11/2021. For more details, click here.
- CHARUSAT University is organizing the 11th convocation in December 2021. The last date of registration is 30/11/2021. For more details, click here.
CHARUSAT University Highlights
|University Name||Charotar University|
|Admission Mode||Online / Offline|
|Location||Changa, Anand, Gujarat|
|Also Known As||CHARUSAT|
|University Type||Deemed University|
CHARUSAT University Admission 2021-22
Students can get the application form online and offline mode for Charotar University of Science & Technology Admission. This college offers courses like BTech, BPT, B.Pharma, B.Sc (Nursing), etc. MCA and MBA candidates will be selected based on CMAT. To get admission in M.Tech, candidates must have valid PGCET/GATE scores.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
CHARUSAT UG Admission
- BTech: Students who have passed 10+2 with PCM and appeared in JEE or GUJCET can register.
- B.Pharm: Aspirants must have qualified 10+2 from the science stream to note.
- BPT: Candidates must be eligible 10+2 from the science stream to report.
- B.Sc (Nursing): Candidates should be qualified 10+2 from the science stream to apply.
- BCA: Students who have passed the 12th-grade level with English as a subject can register.
CHARUSAT PG Admission
- B.Sc+M.Sc (Dual Degree): Students must have qualified 10+2 from the science stream to apply.
- MCA: Bachelors in Computer Science are eligible to register.
- MBA: Students who have passed BBA with 50% marks from a recognized academy can register.
- M.Tech: Students must qualify BE/BTech with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized academy can note.
- M.Pharma: Students should have allowed B.Pharma with a minimum of 55% marks to apply.
- MPT: Students must have passed BPT with a minimum second division and done a rotary internship for six months to register.
CHARUSAT University Application Form Process 2021
This college offers several types of courses in different fields. Students who are seeking admittance to this academy can register online or offline mode. The process of application varies for various classes. Students can register both online and offline mode.
- Collect the application form from the academy campus
- Pay the application fees by drawing a demand draft to get the user ID.
- Fill up the required details carefully.
- Add a passport-size photo and your signature to the form and submit.
- Visit the official website of the college to get the application form
- Provide necessary details to fill up the form
- Pay the application fees through net banking
- Submit the form and take a printout of the submitted form.
- Send that copy to the office address within the deadline.
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- Degree mark sheets and certificates
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Proof of date of birth
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SC/ST Students can get a 5% mark relaxation as per the Government regulations.
This is a state-private university that is approved by both UGC and NAAC.
The university offers no scholarships for students.
- Address: CHARUSAT Campus Off. Nadiad-Petlad Highway, Changa 388 421 Anand, Gujarat, India
- Contact No.: 02697-265011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.