Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure, 2019-2020
Umesh K. Mishra
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Type of University
Public State University
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) was Established as a Public State University. CGKV Was Recognized by His Excellency the Governor of Chhattisgarh State Dated 11th April 2012 With Broadcast of the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Act, 2011. University was Located in Durg, Chhattisgarh and Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC).
In the articles, we mention the list of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure. To get more information click on the website link. If students have any types of doubt they can contact on the mention phone number. This is a public State University.
In this Article Students Check the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
List of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure:
CGKV Offered Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma Courses in Veterinary and Animal Sciences, as Well as the University, Also Offers Research Programmes in Veterinary and Animal Sciences Education Subjects.
Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Science and Food Technology)
Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
Master of Veterinary Science (MVSc)
Facility of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya :
University has Providing library and information services to all students, teachers, scientists, and other staff members Information KISOK Wi-fi facility, Computer Systems, Photocopier Machine the Text Books are around 10,500, Reference is Books 3,500 and e-Books are 1300, the library working days from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Documents Required for Admission:
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket/Scorecard
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
Constituent College of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya:
In the present Time There are the following three constituent colleges of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya:
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora, Durg
- College of Dairy Science and Food Technology, Raipur
- College of Fisheries, Kawardha
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya:
- To Further Up the Progression of Learning and Conducting of Research in Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- To Take on Extension Education in Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- To Encourage Partnership and Linkages With National and International Educational Institutions.
- To Pursue Such Other Objectives as the Vishwavidyalaya May Decide From Time to Time.
Faculty Members of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya:
- Dr. (Col.) Sanjay K. Patil (Vice Chancellor)
- Shri Sanjeev Jain (PA to Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. M.K Gendley (TO to Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Markam (Registrar)
- Mr. S.B. Kale (Finance Officer)
- Dr. P.L Choudhary (Director Extension Education Services)
- Dr. A.K Tripathi (Dean Student Welfare)
- Dr. Shailendra Ku. Tiwari (Director Instruction)
- Dr. Sanjay Sakya (Director of Research Services)
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya affiliated college list
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Bilaspur
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anjora Durg
- College Of Fisheries, Kawardha
- College of Dairy Science & Food Technology, Raipur
- Address: Near 36, City Mall Rd, Vishal Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh,
- College of Dairy Science and Food Technology Campus
- Phone: 088210 35892
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Ans: Yes, It’s Approved by UGC.
Ans: Eligibility criteria will be different According to the course.
Ans: No, Its Provides Only Regular Courses.
Ans: You can get the prospectus from the official website or direct from the university.