Christ University Admission 2022-23: Christ University was established in Bangalore in 1969. It is deemed to be University. It is the first native Syrian Catholic religious parish in India. It is ranked in the first top 10 for UG courses in a survey done by the India Today group. More than 16000 enroll every year in various UG and master programs by the university. It also provides two off-campus facilities in Delhi and Pune.
Christ University Admission offers undergraduate and graduate programs in M.Sc, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, MSW, and M. Com. After Christ University Entrance Test (CUET), applicants will be interviewed by Christ University personnel. For admission to the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), candidates must take the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main). Christ University’s admissions procedures can be found here:
Christ University Admission B.Tech./B.Sc. (Hons.)/BCA/BA (Hons.) admissions
- Admission to the University must be applied for online.
- Following that is the Christ University Entrance Test (CUET).
- A logical reasoning and communication assessment test will be given following the written assessment test.
- Then there will be a personal interview. The personal interview will be based on past performance in classes 10, 11, and 12.
Graduates of the B.Tech (Lateral Entry) program at Christ University:
- Christ University Admission to the University must be applied for online.
- The admissions process will be based on the achievement of the 3-year Engineering diploma.
Admission to the University must be applied for online.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- A skill test is required for all candidates. Writing and verbal skills and logical reasoning skills are measured by this skill assessment test.
- The next step is a personal interview. During the interview, we will examine performances from Class 10 and Class 11/12.
- Christ University will soon invite new applicants for PG and Ph.D. Admission 2022, based on CUET.
Anyone will apply online soon through the Christ University Admission official web portal. For the time being, CUET 2022 application status is also available now. Christ University is also considering MAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT, or ATMA Scores for MBA admission.
Christ University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Christ University|
|Short Name of University||CHRIST|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
|Fee||Christ University Fee Structure|
Christ University Admission 2022-23
Christ University has provided the facility for the candidates to get admission in various courses in the UG plan. Students interested in accessing the UG’s plans can apply for admission by submitting the form online. The university will entertain only online admission forms due to the country’s current situation due to COVID-19. The candidates who have passed their 12th level can apply for admission to UG courses.
- Duration: 3 years of on-campus classes are mandatory to take.
- Eligibility: Those interested in getting admission to this university can apply. Suppose they have passed their 12th with min marks required by the university from any available board.
- Choice Mode: Admission to the candidates will be granted based on their marks in the qualifying exam and their effects on the university-held admission exam.
- Duration: The period required for the end of this course is 4 years on the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: The candidates who want to get admission must have passed their 12th level with at least 45% marks from any available board to apply for admission in this course.
- Choice Mode: The applicant’s choice for granting admission is based on their marks in the JEE examination.
- Duration: The period required to complete this course is three years on campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: Minimum marks of criteria keep at 45% scores in the degree of 12th grade from a board of value for admission in BCom.
- Choice Mode: Qualifying exams and previous scores attained in the classes keep as the basis of selection for the course.
- Duration: The period required for the end is three years.
- Eligibility: Intermediate from a board of value with attained scores of 45% rade from a committee of value for admission in BSc.
- Choice Mode: The criteria kept for selection are the admission exam scores attained by the candidate held by the university.
- Duration: The period required to complete this course is two years on the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed their bachelor’s level with the minimum marks required by the university from any recognized university can apply for admission in this course.
- Choice Mode: CAT, MAT, GMAT, GATE, XAT, etc. PG admission exam clearance is the selection criteria.
- Duration: 2 years max. For the completion of the course.
- Eligibility: Candidates of at least UG level education from a value board can apply in practice.
- Choice Mode: selection of the applicants base on the obtained by them in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Eligibility: Must have passed their bachelor’s.
- Choice Mode: Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Christ University Application Form Process 2022
In December each year, Christ University provides the application form for most UG and PG courses. the application form for MBA and Ph.D. in October. Various application forms of all methods are available on the official website of the university.
A Candidate can obtain the application form from the Bangalore Dharmaram Campus. It is the Office of the Admissions of the University.
- You can submit the application form in person or by post/courier service with supporting documents and photographs in an A4 size envelope. Mention the type of program applied for with your contact information and mobile number.
- Fill out the form with the suitable details and visit the official website of the university,
- Then make a 16-digit unique login ID by entering your email address, date of birth & mobile number. Lastly, proceed further to arrive at the ‘Application Form Number.
- Christ University Admission Candidates can also get themselves registered by filling the E-Application form from the official website.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Verify your account and note down your registration ID number & username.
- You need to proceed further now to connect with the admission process and preferred program.
- Also, scan and upload your recent passport size photograph along with your form.
- Size of photo: 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms
- Dress code: formal dress with a white background.
- Online applicants can pay the application fee through Net banking with either a credit or debit card. Or, you can also create a DD of fees sum drawn in favor of ‘Christ University payable at Bengaluru.
- Submit the application form after filling up the form with necessary personal and professional details.
- After clicking ‘submit,’ a preview will appear wherein you can make any edit to the details. When all things compile, filled up, and then click on “Confirm Submission.
- ” Don’t forget to take a computer printout of your submitted application form. It will need future reference for it.
Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
Contact No: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.