Christ University Admission 2021-22: Christ University was established in 1969. CU Bangalore is a private university. This university is the first native Syrian Catholic religious parish in India. It is ranked in the first top 10 for UG courses in a survey done by the India Today group. More than 16000 enroll every year in various UG and PG programs offered by the university. It also provides two off-campus facilities at Delhi and Pune. The university is also inviting applications for PG and Ph.D. Admission 2021, based on CUET. Christ University is to be a deemed university.
|Christ University||Christ University Application Form|
|Christ University Admission||Christ University Fee Structure|
You can apply online through the official website. For the time being, CUET 2021 application status is also available now for registration. Christ University is also considering MAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT, or ATMA Scores for MBA admission.
- 28 August 2021: MBA admission session- V at Christ University has been closed now, the last date of submission of application form was 28 July 2021. Check here.
Christ University Highlights
|University Name||Christ (Deemed to be University)|
|Short Name of University||CHRIST|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
Christ University Admission 2021-22
The university has provided the facility for the candidates to get admission in various courses in the UG plan. Students interested in accessing the UG’s plans can apply for admission by submitting the form online. The university will entertain only online admission forms due to the country’s current situation due to COVID-19. The candidates who have passed their 12th level can apply for admission to UG courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Duration: 3 years of on-campus classes are mandatory to take.
- Eligibility: Those interested in getting admission to this university can apply. Suppose they have passed their 12th with min marks required by the university from any available board.
- Choice Mode: Admission to the candidates will be granted based on their marks in the qualifying exam and their effects in the university-held admission exam.
- Duration: The period required for the end of this course is 4 years on the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: The candidates who want to get admission must have passed their 12th level with at least 45% marks from any available board to apply for admission in this course.
- Choice Mode: The applicant’s choice for granting admission based on their marks in the JEE examination.
- Duration: The period required to complete this course is three years within campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: Minimum marks of criteria keep at 45% scores in the degree of 12th grade from a board of value for admission in BCom.
- Choice Mode: Qualifying exams and previous scores attained in the classes keep as the basis of selection for the course.
- Duration: The period required for the end is three years.
- Eligibility: Intermediate from a board of value with attained scores of 45% rade from a committee of value for admission in BSc.
- Choice Mode: The criteria kept for selection are the admission exam scores attained by the candidate held by the university.
- Duration: The period required to complete this course is two years on the campus without any failure.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed their bachelor’s level with the minimum marks required by the university from any recognized university can apply for admission in this course.
- Choice Mode: CAT, MAT, GMAT, GATE, XAT, etc. PG admission exam clearance is the selection criteria.
- Duration: 2 years max. For the completion of the course.
- Eligibility: Candidates of at least UG level education from a value board can apply in practice.
- Choice Mode: selection of the applicants base on the obtained by them in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Eligibility: Must have passed their bachelor’s.
- Choice Mode: Marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Christ University Application Form Process 2021
In December each year, Christ University provides the application form for most UG and PG courses. the application form for MBA and Ph.D. in October. Various application forms of all methods are available on the official website of the university.
A Candidate can obtain the application form from the Bangalore Dharmaram Campus. It is the Office of the Admissions of the University.
- You can submit the application form in person or by post/courier service with supporting documents and photographs in an A4 size envelope. Mention the type of program applied for with your contact information and mobile number.
- Fill out the form with the suitable details and visit the official website of the university,
- Then make a 16-digit unique login ID by entering your email address, date of birth & mobile number. Lastly, proceed further to arrive at the ‘Application Form Number.
- Candidates can also get themselves registered by filling the E-Application form from the official website.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Verify your account and note down your registration ID number & username.
- You need to proceed further now to connect with the admission process and preferred program.
- Also, scan and upload your recent passport size photograph along with your form.
- Size of photo: 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms
- Dress code: formal dress with a white background.
- Online applicants can pay the application fee through Net banking with either a credit or debit card. Or, you can also create a DD of fees sum drawn in favor of ‘Christ University payable at Bengaluru.
- Submit the application form after filling up the form with necessary personal and professional details.
- After clicking ‘submit,’ a preview will appear wherein you can make any edit in the details. When all things compile, filled up, and then click on “Confirm Submission.
- ” Don’t forget to take a computer printout of your submitted application form. It will need for future reference for it.
Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
Contact No: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th