Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2021-22: The Cluster University of Srinagar was established in 2016. It is located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. As a state university. Cluster university offers UG and PG courses. And the aspirants of the 5 years integrated courses in the self-finance section of the CU of Srinagar admission taking the admission based on CAET merit. These universities governments have decided to established Cluster Universities in the states. UGC, MHRD, recognizes it.
|CUS University||CUS Application Form|
|CUS Admission||CUS Fee Structure|
- 24 September 2021: The last date of submission of the application form semesters 7th & 8th, for batch 2018 backlog students is 25 september 2021. (Source)
Cluster University Srinagar Highlights
|University Name||Cluster University of Srinagar|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Type||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||GATE, GPAT, JEE Mains|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2021-22
CU Srinagar is a Government level University presenting UG, PG, and Integrated courses. It is correlated with UGC. You can submit an application for admission online and also by hand.
- BBA: Eligibility is 10+2 level and marks of the screening exam.
- B.Sc: Admission basis is 10+2 level(Science & Non-Science) with 45% marks and CAT exam.
- B.Com: Eligibility for entrance is aggregate at the 10+2 level and CAT scores.
- BCA: The entrance process is merit at the 10+2 level and screening marks.
- BA: Procedure for admission is 10+2 level and CAT test marks.
- BA-MA: Criteria for admission are 10+2 level and screening test marks.
- BBA-MBA: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and scores of the screening.
- BCA-MCA: Entrance criteria are merit at the 10+2 level and screening grades.
- MA: The entrance process is a graduate degree and scores at the screening.
- MEd: Criteria for admission is graduation degree in B.Ed stream and merit at the screening test.
- MSc in Botany: The candidate is to have the backdrop of Science, the valid must-have scores for the environment. The graduates can only apply with accurate scores.
- MSc in Environmental Sciences: For the CLUS Admission in M.Sc in Environmental Sciences, candidates must be by the minor graduate. With the scores of validity.
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com): Graduation is the slightest need of the course; they must have valid scores.
CU Srinagar Admission 2021 Last Date
|CU Application Form deadline||26 Aug 2021|
|Application Form re-open for CU Srinagar admission 2021||Aug 2021|
|BA, B.Com admission start 2021||Sep 2021|
|Deadline of Application Form submissions||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|Hard copy Application Form submission deadline||last week of Oct 2021|
|Semester Exam dates||25 September 2021|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
CUS Application Form Process 2021
- For the process of offline admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to buy the CLUS Application form 2021.
- Their next step would be the filling of it, and attaching papers asked for
- Then they would have to pay the fee asked for
- Their process can end with submitting all this to the university
- For the process of online admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to visit the CLUS official Site.
- From there, they must go to the admission area for form installing.
- The document has to be filled up, and papers need to be uploaded.
- Submission is to be made online for CLUS Admission 2021.
- The fee of INR 700 has to be paid as well. For Cluster University Fee Structure.
- Adhaar card/Nationality card
- House, income, gap year proofs
- Certificates of fitness, transfer, and migration
- Filled up form with photos sticked
- Address: Cluster University Srinagar Gogji-Bagh, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190008
- Phone: 01942311340
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th