Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23:The application deadline for admission to the Cluster University of Srinagar for the 2022-23 school year is April 4, 2022. The application forms can be found at www.cusrinagar.edu.in, which can be accessed online. At this time, the University is handing out application forms for undergraduate classes.
Cluster University is in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, and the state of Jammu and Kashmir runs it. It was started in 2016 and is a member of the NAAC. Cluster University is famous for providing a variety of courses like MA, MSc, BSc, B.Tech, BA & Integrated courses, etc. Students can apply for admission with online as well as offline mode.
- Cluster University Srinagar admission is based upon the entrance test score for 5 years PG integrated course.
- Selection for UG courses like BA, BCom, and BSc will be made based on Common Aptitude Test & 10+2 score.
- To enroll in CU Srinagar CET, Students have to pay a registration fee of Rs 700.
- The Cluster University of Srinagar gives undergraduate and post-graduate students admission based on their CAT scores and how well they did in their previous exams.
- Students need to score well on the CAT to get into integrated programs.
- Students who want to apply for undergraduate programs must do so online through the official portal of the university.
- To get into post-graduate courses at this university, students have to get good grades in the exams they took to get into them.
Cluster University Srinagar Admission Latest Updates
- The Cluster University of Shrinagar has issued a selection notification for session-2022 for IG Programmes. (Source)
- The Cluster University of Srinagar has extended the last date of UG Admission 2022-23 to 04 April 2022. (Source)
- Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23 has started for UG courses. The last date to apply is 09 March 2022. (Source)
- Cluster University has released the date sheet for UG 5th semester. Exams will commence on February 24, 2022. (Click here) for more information.
Cluster University Srinagar Highlights
|University Name||Cluster University of Srinagar|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Type||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||GATE, GPAT, JEE Mains|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee||CU Srinagar Fee Structure|
Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23
Generally, Cluster University Srinagar offers admission to all the programmes in the month of August. Several undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes are available for the students. Admission to each of these programmes depends on the eligibility criteria specified by the university. For UG courses, aspirants should have finished their 10+2 education from a valued board. While for PG Admission, one must hold a UG degree in the relevant field from an accredited university. The students are shortlisted for UG courses through merit scores. For the PG courses, the selection will be made through CUCET. Further, the deserving students will be notified of the counseling session.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
CU Srinagar UG Admission 2022-23
Central University Srinagar Admission for UG courses will start in May 2022 (Tentative). UG Programs like BA, BSc, Bcom & many integrated are available at this University. Only students having a 12th class passing certificate can enroll for the UG entrance test. The selection criteria for UG Admission at CU Srinagar are based on General Aptitude Test.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is offered at Cluster University Srinagar for admission in many specializations. Topics like Economics, History, Kashmiri, Urdu & more are available for the BA course. There are limited seats available for the Bachelor of Arts course.
- BSc: Department of Science at CU Srinagar provide BSc course in subjects like Botany, Chemistry, Physics, and Biochemistry. Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent in science background are eligible to apply.
|BA||10+2 level examination with a minimum of 55% marks||History, Economics, Political Science|
|BCom||Intermediate with commerce stream||General|
|BSc||12th level examination from a recognized board of India & must-have PCM/B subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
CU Srinagar PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for pg courses at the Cluster University of Srinagar will soon start for sessions 2022-23. Forms will be available at @www.cusrinagar.edu.in. Eligible students who have graduated in the relevant topics. The University provides many topics for pg courses, and students can choose any of them at the time of admission.
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||HRM, Finance|
|MCom||Graduation in commerce or economics subjects||General|
Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||28 Feb 2022|
|Last date for Cluster University Srinagar Admission||04 April 2022|
Cluster University Srinagar Admission Process 2022
For the process of offline admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to buy the Cluster University Srinagar Admission- https://www.cusrinagar.edu.in/NEP/.
- Their next step would be the filling it, out and attach the papers asked for
- Then they would have to pay the fee asked for
- Their process can end with submitting all this to the university
For the process of online admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to visit the Cluster University Srinagar Admission official site.
- From there, they must go to the admission area for form installation.
- The document has to be filled up, and papers need to be uploaded.
- The fee of INR 700 has to be paid as well.
Documents Required for Cluster University Srinagar Admission
- Adhaar card/Nationality card
- House, income, gap year proofs
- Certificates of fitness, transfer, and migration
- Filled up form with photos
CU Srinagar Contact Details
Address: Cluster University Srinagar Gogji-Bagh, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190008
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.