Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23: Cluster University is in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, and the state of Jammu and Kashmir runs it. It was started in 2016 and is a member of the NAAC. The MHRD, the Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan, helps pay for the University’s buildings and other things, such as electricity and water (RUSA).
Cluster University is famous for providing a variety of courses like MA, MSc, BSc, BTech, BA & Integrated courses etc. Students can apply for admission with online as well as offline mode.
- Admission at CU Srinagar is based upon the entrance test score.
- Selection for UG courses like BA, BCom, BSc will be made based on Common Aptitude Test & 10+2 score.
- To enroll for CU Srinagar CET, Students has to pay a registration fee of Rs 700.
- The Cluster University of Srinagar gives undergraduate and post-graduate students admission based on their CAT scores and how well they did in their previous exams.
- Students need to score well on the CAT to get into integrated programs.
- Students who want to apply for undergraduate programs must do so online through the official portal of the university.
- To get into post-graduate courses at this university, students have to get good grades in the exams they took to get into them.
Cluster University Srinagar Highlights
|University Name||Cluster University of Srinagar|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Type||State | UGC, NAAC|
|Entrance Exam||GATE, GPAT, JEE Mains|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee||CU Srinagar Fee Structure|
|Application form||CU Srinagar Application Form|
Cluster University Srinagar Admission 2022-23
Admission to this Cluster University Srinagar will generally start in the month of August. It also offers various integrated courses in the field like science, engineering, management, etc.
CU Srinagar UG Admission
|BA||10+2 level examination with minimum 55% marks||History, Economics, Political Science|
|BCom||Intermediate with commerce stream||General|
|BSc||12th level examination from a recognized board of India & must have PCM/B subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
CU Srinagar PG Admission
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||HRM, Finance|
|MCom||Graduation in commerce or economics subjects||General|
CU Srinagar Admission 2022 Last Date
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|UG, PG Admission starts||Aug 2022|
|Last date for UG, PG Admission||Sep 2022|
Cluster University Srinagar Application Form Process 2022
- For the process of offline admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to buy the CU Srinagar Application form 2022.
- Their next step would be the filling of it, and attaching papers asked for
- Then they would have to pay the fee asked for
- Their process can end with submitting all this to the university
- For the process of online admission. The candidate is recommended to follow these steps.
- They should first opt to visit the CU Srinagar official Site.
- From there, they must go to the admission area for form installing.
- The document has to be filled up, and papers need to be uploaded.
- The fee of INR 700 has to be paid as well.
- Adhaar card/Nationality card
- House, income, gap year proofs
- Certificates of fitness, transfer, and migration
- Filled up form with photos sticked
CU Srinagar Contact Details
- Address: Cluster University Srinagar Gogji-Bagh, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir, India, 190008
- Phone: 01942311340
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.