Aditya College of Pharmacy & Science (ACPS) Admission 2021-22: It was founded in 2000. It is among the re-owned private institutes popular for B.Pharm. It is associated with GGSIPU. It is endorsed by the AICTE. Aditya College is situated in the capital of India. It proffers only a graduate degree in Pharmacy.
Aditya College of Pharmacy & Science Admissions Highlights
|Name College||ADITYA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND SCIENCE|
|Type of College||PRIVATE|
|Address||107/9, Kishan Garh, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi – 110070
Aditya College of Pharmacy & Science Admissions 2021-22
- Aditya College proffers B.Pharm at UG level.
- To secure admission in B.Pharm, the applicant must pass a 10+2 level of education.
- For admission, the applicants have good scores in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- 50% of scores are mandatory at the intermediate level.
- The preference of applicants depends on valid scores of CET which is an entrance exam directed by the ACPS.
- The time period of this program is 4 years.
ACPS Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]||4 year(s)||15,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th