Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering (ALIET) Admission 2021-22 | Vijaywada | Fee Structure: It is a well-known know technical education college in India. It is situated in Vijayawada. It was established in the year 2008. It is associated with GNTU. It is approved by AICTE. It is a private institution. It offers various B. Tech and M.tech programs.
Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering Admission Highlights
|Name College||ANDHRA LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING|
|Type of College||Private|
|Address||Polytechnic Post Office, Vijayawada – 520008, Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering Admission 2021-22
- At the UG level, it offers B.Tech in various streams.
- For securing admission in the B.Tech, the applicant must pass a 10+2 level examination.
- At least a 50% score is required in 10+2.
- The selection depends on the AP-EAMCET exam results.
- At the PG level, it offers the M.Tech program in various streams.
- For securing admission in the M.Tech, the applicant must possess a BE/B.Tech degree.
- The selection depends on the AP-PGECET exam followed by an interview.
ALIET Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||40,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||36,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th