Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP) Admission 2021-22 | Guntur | Fee Structure: BCOP is a re-owned medical college. It was established in the year 1995. It is situated in Guntur, India. It is associated with JNTU. It is a well-known private institution. It is a renowned institution offering many programs in the stream of pharmacy.
Bapatla College of Pharmacy Admission Highlights
|NAME COLLEGE||BAPATLA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY|
|TYPE OF COLLEGE||Private|
|ADDRESS||Kothapalem Bapatla, Guntur – 522101, Andhra Pradesh|
Bapatla College of Pharmacy Admission 2021-22
- At the UG level, it offers a B.Pharma program.
- To secure admission B.Pharma, the nominee must pass a 10+2 level.
- PCB are core courses at the 10+2 level.
- For admission to B.Pharma, the selection depends on the scores of the AP-EAMCET exam.
- At the PG level, it offers an M.Pharma program in different streams.
- For securing admission in the M.Pharma program, the nominee must possess a B.Pharma degree.
- At least 50% of the score is required at the graduation level.
- Selection depends on the scores of the PGCET/GATE exam.
BCOP Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]||3 year(s)||75,500|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th