Gates Institute of Technology (GIT) Admission 2021-22 | Anantapur | Fee Structure: GIT is a leading engineering and management college. It was established in 1983. It is situated in Anantapur. It is associated with JNTU. It is approved by AICTE. It is a well-known private institution offering many programs in the stream of engineering and management.
Gates Institute of Technology Admission Highlights
|Name College||GATES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|Type of College||Private|
|Address||NH-44 Gootyanantapuram[ V], Ananthapur – 515401, Andhra Pradesh|
Gates Institute of Technology Admission 2021-22
- At the UG level, it offers four years of B.Tech program in different streams.
- To secure admission in B.Tech, the applicant must pass a 10+2 level examination.
- PCM are mandatory subjects at the 10+2 level.
- At the PG level, it offers M.Tech and MBA programs.
- For the M.Tech program, the applicant must possess a BE/B.Tech degree.
- For the MBA program, the applicant must possess a graduate degree in the related stream.
GIT Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||1,36,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||2,00,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||1,14,000|
GIT Admission Date 2021-22
|Fees payment date||22-Aug-20|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th