GMR Institute of Technology Admission 2020-21 [GMRIT] | Rajam | Fee Structure: GMRIT is a leading engineering college. It was established in the year 1977. It is situated in Srikakulam District, India. It is associated with JNTU. It is approved by AICTE. It is a re-owned private institution offering many programs in the stream of engineering.
GMR Institute of Technology Admission 2020-21 Headline
|NAME COLLEGE||GMR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|TYPE OF COLLEGE||Private|
|ADDRESS||GMR Nagar, Srikakulam District, Rajam – 532127, Andhra Pradesh|
GMR Institute of Technology Admission 2020-21 UG Courses
- At the UG level, it offers four years of B.Tech program in different streams.
- To secure admission in B.Tech, the nominee must pass a 10+2 level.
- PCM are core courses at the 10+2 level.
- At least a 50% score is required at the 10+2 level.
- For admission to B.Tech, the selection depends on the scores of the AP-EAMCET exam.
GMRIT PG Courses 2020-21
- At the PG level, it offers M.Tech in different streams.
- For securing admission in the M.Tech program, the nominee must possess a B.E/B.Tech degree.
- For M.Tech, the selection depends on the GATE/PGECET exam score.
GMR Institute of Technology [GMRIT] Fee Structure 2020-21
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||4,04,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||1,36,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th