Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital (GEMS) Admission 2021-22 | Srikakulam | Fee Structure: GEMSH is a re-owned medical college. It was established in the year 2006. It is situated in Visakhapatnam, India. It is associated with NTRUHS. It is approved by MCI. It is a well-known private institution. It is a renowned institution offering many programs in the stream of medical.
Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Admission Highlights
|NAME COLLEGE||GREAT EASTERN MEDICAL SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL|
|TYPE OF COLLEGE||Private|
|ADDRESS||Aditya Educational Society, Ragolu(Vlg), Srikakulam Dist. Srikakulam – 532484, Andhra Pradesh|
Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital Admission 2021-22
- At the UG level, it offers five years of MBBS program and BSc Nursing.
- To secure admission in MBBS and BSc Nursing, the nominee must pass a 10+2 level.
- PCB are core courses at the 10+2 level.
- For admission to MBBS, the selection depends on the scores of the NEET-UG exam.
- For admission to BSc Nursing, the selection depends on merit.
- At the PG level, it offers MD programs in different streams.
- For securing admission in the MD program, the nominee must possess an MBBS degree.
- Selection depends on the NEET-PG exam.
GEMS Fee Structure 2021-22
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th