Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT) Admission 2021-22 | New Delhi | Fee Structure: It was founded in 1999. It is associated with GGSIPU. AICTE endorsed this institute. It provides quality education to its students according to high educational standards.ITproffers various courses in the stream of Engineering.
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Admission Highlights
|Name College||GURU TEGH BAHADUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|Type of College||PRIVATE|
|Address||G-8 Area, Press Colony, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110064|
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology Admission 2021-22
- It proffers B.Tech in the stream of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Information Technology (IT), and Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE).
- To secure admission, the applicants must pass a 10+2 level of education.
- At a 10+2 level, the major subjects are PCM and applicants have 55% scores in these subjects.
- The selection depends on the scores of the IPU-CET exam.
- This institute also allows lateral entry for B.Tech.
- To become eligible to apply at GTBIT Admission through lateral entry, the applicant must possess a diploma of three years in the stream of Engineering and Technology.
- 60% of scores are mandatory for this diploma.
GTBIT Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||3,54,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th