New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) Admission 2021-22 | New Delhi | Fee Structure: NDIM is a premier business school situated in Tughlakabad. It is a private school established in 1996. It is approved by AICTE. It was awarded as the best industry-linked management school in India by AICTE. It is associated with GGSIU.
New Delhi Institute of Management Admission Highlights:
|Name College||NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT|
|Type of College||PRIVATE|
|Address||60 & 50(B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110062
New Delhi Institute Of Management Admission 2021-22
- The Institute offers PGDM courses under nine specializations. Specializations are Marketing, Finance, HR Management, Media & Communication, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce & IT, Supply Chain Management, and International Business.
- To take admission, the applicant must have a graduate degree.
- At least 50% marks are required in the final examination of graduation.
- Selection depends on the marks secured in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA exams.
- Selected applicants are called for a personal interview and group discussion.
- The final selection depends on past academic records, personal interviews, and group discussions.
NDIM Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 year(s)||2,20,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th