Sri Venkateswara College of Law Admission 2020-21 | Tirupati | Fee Structure: SVCL is a leading law college in India. It is situated in Tirupati. It is associated with SVU and approved by BCI. It was established in the year 1991. It offers various programs in Legal Studies. It is a private institute.
Sri Venkateswara College of Law Admission Highlights
|NAME COLLEGE||SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE OF LAW|
|TYPE OF COLLEGE||Private|
|ADDRESS||Tanapalli Cross, Tiruchanoor Road, Chittoor, Tirupati – 517503, Andhra Pradesh|
Sri Venkateswara College of Law Admission 2021-22
- At the UG level, it offers Integrated LL.B and LL.B.
- For securing admission in Integrated LL.B, the applicant must pass a 10+2 level examination with a 45% score.
- For securing admission in LL.B, the applicant must have a graduate degree with a 45% score.
- The selection for both programs depends on AP LAWCET.
- At the PG level, it offers an LL.M program in different streams.
- For securing admission in LL.M, the applicant must possess an LL.B degree with a 50% score.
- Selection depends on the AP PGLCET exam.
SVC Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]||5 year(s)||1,60,000|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||2 year(s)||36,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th