University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Admission 2021-22 | New Delhi | Fee Structure: It is associated with Delhi University. Students can practice in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital which is associated with this medical college. It offers various courses at all levels.
University College of Medical Sciences Admission Highlights
|Name College||UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|Stream||Science, Engineering, Medical|
|Type of College||Public|
New Delhi – 110095
UCMS Admission 2021-22
- To become eligible to apply in MBBS and B.Sc, the candidates have at least a 10+2 level of qualification.
- He/She should have at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are mandatory subjects.
- The preference of the applicant depends on the NEET exam scores.
- At the PG level, it offers MSc, MD, MS, and MDS in different streams.
- To become eligible to apply, the applicants must have a graduate degree.
- He/She should have at least 55% aggregate at the graduate level.
- The selection depends on NEET PG scores for MD and MS.
- The NEET MDS is for selection in MDS.
UCMS Fee Structure 2021-22
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||18,285|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||31,200|
|MBBS||4 year(s) 6 month(s)||60,000|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th