Common Entrance Exams 2020 – UG and PG Exams : The common entrance exams are tests organized by institutions of higher learning, such as universities and colleges. The tests involve both undergraduate Entrance Exams and the Postgraduate Entrance Exams. Additionally, the entrance exams target students with an interest in the fields of medicine, dentistry, and engineering.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
It’s crucial to note that these entrance exams are conducted at both national and regional levels. Candidates that are eligible for these exams are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates who are eligible for these exams are highly encouraged to apply.
Common Entrance Exams Date 2020
|XAT 2020 – MBA Test XLRI||05th January 2020 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)|
|CMAT 2020||24th January, 2020|
|MAT 2020 (February)||Paper Based Test (PBT) Date: 16th February 2020 (Sunday)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 02nd February 2020 (Sunday)|
|IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVII July 2020||For XLVII – 29th April, 2020|
|ATMA 2020 – AIMS Test for Management Admission||09th February 2020 (between 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm)|
|Kerala Aptitude Test 2020||01st December 2019|
|HPCET 2019 for MBA Program||June 9, 2019 (Morning Session)|
|PIM-MAT MBA Entrance Test||21st April 2019|
|IBSAT MBA Entrance Exam||21-Jun-20|
Common Entrance Exams National Level
Common Entrance Exams Regional Level
- Karnataka CET
Common Entrance Exams: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET)
- Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training (CIFNET) Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
- COMEDK UGET
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
- Goa Common Entrance Exam (GCET) 2019
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
- J&K Common Entrance Exam (CET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
- KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE) 2019
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
- NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2019
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (PU CET UG)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- KRUCET – Krishna University
- KUPGCET – Kakatiya University
- North Maharashtra University PGCET
- Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)
- PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET)
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (CET-PG)
- Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET)
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test (SKUCET)
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
- TNSF Consortium Common Entrance Test
- Yogi Vermana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET)
- Vikram Simhapuri University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (VSUPGCET)
Common Entrance Exams: Types
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET): The entrant exam is popularly known by its acronym, ACET. The exam is conducted thrice in a year and is usually organized by the Institute of Actuaries of India. The examination is computer-based and only comprises of multiple-choice questions.
After registration, successful candidates either receive a call or an email with further registration details. Additionally, the clients will be asked to provide crucial information such as their photographs as well as registration fee payment information.
- Common Entrance Exams (CEE): The standard entrance examination is conducted by the Association of minority professional Academic Institute. Unknown to some, the entrance exam targets students with an interest in gaining admission for pharmacy or engineering courses.
Additionally, the entrance exams are conducted at the national as well as state levels. Usually, students get admission strictly based on merit.
- Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET): BHU UET is an entrant exam that is conducted at the national level. The exams are undertaken to earn an admission for a prestigious undergraduate program.
For a candidate to be eligible for the exam, they need to have fully completed 10+2 or in their final year. The exam is both in online and offline both to test one’s computer-use skills.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test: The entrance exams enable candidates to earn admission in Gujarat. Additionally, the exam is organized by GSEB, a reputable education board. The maximum score in the test is 120 marks.
It’s also crucial to note that the exams are undertaken twice a year. GSEB administers the exams to the candidates in March and April, every year. The test consists of multiple-choice questions, with only one appropriate answer. In conclusion, the exam only uses Hindi, English, and Gujarati languages.
- Symbiosis Entrance Examination: SET is an entrance exam that grants admission in fields like law, mass communication, engineering, arts, and management. The exam is conducted by Deemed university.
Additionally, the exams are only conducted in May of every year. It’s also worth noting that SET will take place in 80 stipulated cities in India. Shortlisting of candidates is strictly done on merit.