Cotton University Admission 2021-22: Cotton University has been offering admission to several PG Courses. The courses are Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), MCA, Master of Law (LLM), MSc in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Master of Library and information science, MA in mass communication and Journalism. The online application form is available till 11 September 2021. The application form fee will be Rs 600.
CU was founded in 1901 in Guwahati, Assam. It is an approved public university from UGC. The admission to its numerous programs is set on the criteria, including the entrance exam and issuing a merit list. The release date of the Application Form for CU PG entries to various Cotton University admission 2021 has been extended to Oct 2021. The Application Form fee of INR 800 must be submitted after an aspirant fill in the Application Form to submit at the university site.
- 15/09/2021: The final date to apply for online registration for UG courses is 16 September 2021. (Source)
- 15/09/2021: Cotton University will release the merit lists for various UG courses on 21 September 2021.
- 07/09/2021: Cotton University has been inviting students to study various courses. (Source)
|Cotton University||Cotton University Fee Structure|
|Cotton University Admission|
Cotton University Highlights
|University Name||Cotton University|
|Short Name of University||CU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC, MHRD|
Cotton University Admission 2021-22
The university offers many plans and courses to candidates in different fields and streams at the undergraduate level. The university offers BA, BSc, B.Com, and BCA in different specializations at the UG level to the candidates. UG level course details are viewed from the list given below:
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Cotton University UG Admission
- Time: The time req for completing BA degree plans and courses offered by the university in different specializations is generally a minimum of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any recognized education board of India are eligible to reg themselves for the grant of entries in BA degree plans and courses offered by the university to the candidate.
- Selection Process: The entries are granted to the candidates based on marks gained by them in 10+2 level qualifying exams conducted by any education board of certification of the nation.
- Time: The minimum period req by the candidates to complete the BSc degree plans and courses offered by the university is generally three years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed HSC level qualifying exams from any certified and reg Education board of India are eligible to apply for the grant of entries in BSc degree plans and courses offered by the university. Candidates with a reasonable degree of 3 years diploma are also eligible to apply for entries in the courses and plans.
- Selection Process: Admission is granted to the candidates by the university in BSc degree plans and courses offered by the university to the candidates based on previous academic performance of the candidate in 10+2 level qualification exams held by any known and reg board of India.
- Time: The min period in which a candidate can complete the university’s BCA degree plans and courses is generally three years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed 10+2 level qualifying exams with math as a core subject from any registered board of education of India are eligible to make themselves reg for the grant of entry-degree courses of BCA given out by the university.
- Selection Process: 10+2 clearance with the least 45% criteria is kept for the ADMISSION of the course, admission exam is also put up as qualification exams held by certified Indian boards of the country.
Cotton University PG Admission
The university offers many courses to the candidates in different streams and fields after the completion of bachelor level education by them from any available and reg board of India. MA and PG level courses details and info is as per the list below:
- Time: 2 years of regular attendance and exam clearance is req. for completion.
- Eligibility: Aspiring candidates having a valid BA degree are eligible to apply for entries.
- Selection Process: The entries are based on merit.
Cotton University Admission 2021Updates
The cotton university will start applying for almost each of its offered programs in the last of June 2021. In the second last week of July 2021, CU will close the application process. CU updates the exam date as the last week of July 2021, in which the entrance exam. The university will publish the answer key for this exam in about the starting week of August 2021. A list of selected candidates, or we can say the overall result, will be issued in August 2021.
Cotton University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Start date for Online examination for PG 4th Semester||3 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date for the Online examination for PG 4th Semester||9 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Forms begin CU PG||4 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Forms deadline CU PG||13 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Entry exam CU PG 2021||20 September 2021|
|CU UG merit list 2021||17 August 2021|
|Application Forms begin CU UG||7 September 2021|
|Application Forms Closes CU UG||16 September 2021|
|Release of CU UG merit list 2021||21 September 2021|
Cotton University Application Form Process 2021-22
Cotton University has an offline mode of applications. It will charge every student a fee of INR 800 from the application form fee, and Applying Process is here on this site.
The student can also check the Official site for complete information. Following is the step by step by step procedure to apply:
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Go to the application form and download it.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Upload and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
Following is the checklist of all documents required to apply for this College
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
Cotton University UG Courses
|BSc||Mathematics||12th with 50% With Science|
|BSc||Computer Science and IT|
|BA||Geography||12th with 50% Normal|
|BA||Arabic, Persian. Urdu|
Cotton University PG Courses
|MSc||Chemistry||Bachelor with 50% in a relevant subject|
|MSc||Environmental Biology and Wildlife Sciences|
|MA||Sociology||Bachelor with 50%|
|MA||Assamese||Bachelor with 50%|
|MA||Arabic, Persian, Urdu||Bachelor with 50%|
|MA||Anthropology||Bachelor with 50%|
|MCA||–||BCA with 50%|
List of Cotton University University Courses:
- MA (ASSAMESE)
- PG DIPLOMA (Diploma In Computer Applications) MSc (Statistics)
- MA (PHILOSOPHY)
- MA (ENGLISH)
- MA (HINDI)
- MSc (BOTANY)
- MSc (ZOOLOGY)
- MSc (GEOLOGY)
- MA (HISTORY)
- MA (ARABIC)
- MA (ANTHROPOLOGY)
- MA (SANSKRIT)
- MA (EDUCATION)
- MA (ECONOMICS)
- MA (BENGALI)
- MA (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
- MSc (GEOGRAPHY)
- MSc (MATHEMATICS)
- MSc (CHEMISTRY)
- MA (PERSIAN)
- MCA (COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- MSc (PHYSICS)
Cotton University FAQs
Q: Which courses at the UG level are open to the aspirants?
Ans: Cotton university Guwahati gives out courses such as BBA, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Tech, etc.
Q: How will the selected candidates get notified?
Ans: The selected candidates will get notified through the admission merit list of the course on the official site.
Q: Can the candidates having ongoing exams apply?
Ans: Yes, if aspirants have a final exam for their qualifying degree, they can apply.
Cotton University Contact Details:
- Address: Hem Baruah Rd, Pan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam 781001, India
- Contact Number: +91-361-2733530
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th