Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admission 2021-22: CRSU the Haryana-based university is known as Chaudhary Ranbir Singh university also commonly known by the name of CRSU which was set up in the year 2014 in the location of Haryana as a state university with the approval of UGC.
|CRSU University||CRSU Application Form|
|CRSU University Admission||CRSU Fee Structure|
The university also was earlier known by the name of Kurukshetra university PG regional center. The university gives out courses of only PG level including regular courses and PG diplomas. CSRU provides many scholarships and funds to its candidates based on merit cum means, and a single girl child basis.
The university is known best for its high-quality placement cell. The candidates have gained 100% placement in the MBA course and the placement for the MCA course is 60%. The university courses of MBA, MCA, M.Com, B.P.Ed., MP.Ed, and more are up for admission in 2021.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Highlights
|Name||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University|
|University Type / Approved by||Private / UGC|
|Entrance Test||National: GUJCET, GATE, JEE Mains|
|University: CSRU exam|
|Admission Criteria /||Merit-based +interview|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
|Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D.,|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Important events||Dates||Important dates|
|Online Registration||Last Date||07 Jun 2021|
|Admit Card||Start Date||10 Jun 2021|
|Test Date||–||13 Jun 2021|
|choice filling||Start Date||July 2021|
|choice filling||Last Date||July 2021|
|Merit List||Start Date||Aug 2021|
|Reporting and papers verification for 1st merit list||Start Date||Aug 2021|
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Eligibility Criteria
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) previously referred to as Kurukshetra University offers postgraduate publications in Arts, Science, Technology, and Commerce streams.
Additionally, Research is likewise introduced for particular topics. In this university, there are different criteria for each course. Merit is the basis for a Master’s degree. Some might even require interviews. Courses such as BPEd./M.Ped. require Physical Efficiency test as well.
- B.A.: The candidates must have at least 10+2 cleared. They may have 10th with a diploma. They need 50% scores to be fit for this.
- B.El.Ed.: Recognized board belonging candidates of 10+2 are fit. They have to acquire a 50% aggregate. They can have equivalent exams cleared to be fit.
- B.Sc.: Aspirants with cleared SSE/10+2 can opt for this. They should have by the least 50% of scores earned. They should be from the PCMB backdrop.
- B.Ed. : Students need to have already cleared their plus two with 50% aggregate. They have to go through PET to qualify as well.
- M.A. in Music and Dance: The aspirant is required to have graduated in Arts (Hons.) Music. They must have scores of 45%. Their B.A. (Hons.) must be in the specialization of Music.
- M.A. Economics: Aspirants must have a graduation degree with 50% scores. they must have at least a 45% score in Economics. They may be from any area.
- MA Yoga Science: candidates should be graduates. They may be from any field. They can have any equivalent qualifications as well. 50% is the least requirement.
- M.Ed.: The aspirants are to be UG passed in B.A./B.Sc./B.Ed. The required by the least 50% scores. They can have the equivalent of B.Ed. education.
- M.Com.: To get Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University 2021 in M.com. candidates should have a degree in one of these:
CRSU BSc Course
|B.Sc. Computer Science||3 years||49970|
|B.Sc. Economics||3 years||50224|
|B.Sc. in Geology||3 years||50478|
|B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology||3 years||50732|
|B.Sc. in Renal Dialysis Technology||3 years||50986|
|B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years||51240|
CRSU MA Course
|MA (English)||2 years||60150|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||2 years||60200|
|MA (Fashion Design)||2 years||60250|
|MA (Fine Arts)||2 years||60300|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||2 years||60350|
|MA (Geography)||2 years||60400|
CRSU Application Form Process: How to Apply?
- The candidates should purchase/download the form.
- Fill it properly and attach all the requirements.
- They must then submit the fee and send/submit it to the university.
- The candidates must go to the website and get the form.
- They must fill it in and upload all documents.
- They must also submit/pay in net banking form.
- Proofs – Identity and Residence
- Migration and transfer certificates
- Character and Medical certificates
- UG/PG Degrees
- Results of both tenth and 12th
- Entrance exam result
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th