Central University of Gujarat Admission 2021-22: The Central University of Gujarat, established in 2009, is a central university located in Gujarat, India. CUG has sixteen schools, fourteen departments, and two specialized centers in the state for the students. The main aim of this institute is to promote knowledge and skills amongst the students. CUG offers many UG and PG courses across various streams for providing higher education in the state.
|CUG University||CUG Application Form|
|CUG Admission||CUG Fee Structure|
Parliament of India established CUG in 2009. It is located at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. In the 2016 NIRF ranking, CUG ranked 60th in India. CUG got 2nd position in Gujarat in NIRF ranking. In the latest 2021 NIRF ranking, it ranked 50 among all the top institutes of India.
- Social Science
- Literature & Culture Studies
- International Studies Language
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Environment & Sustainable development.
- It offers various PG, UG, and Doctoral courses. The admission forms for these programs are available online. The students are enrolled through qualifying CUCET conducted by CUG.
- BA program in Chinese and German Studies is available under the school of language
- The students who want to apply in the BA course must have a plus-two degree in any stream
- MA, MSc, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs are available at G level with various subjects and specializations
- The students who want to apply to any PG course must have the relevant bachelor’s degree
- For the Ph.D. course, the students need to have an MPhil degree in the same subject
- The students who will qualify UGC, CSIR, or JRF can directly appear in the interview
Central University of Gujarat Admission Highlights
|Topic||Central University of Gujarat Admission|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, ACU|
|Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
Gujarat University Application Form: How to Apply?
CUG offers online forms for the students, and those who want to apply must follow these steps:
- Visit the official web portal of CUG.
- You must fill in the relevant details, including personal and academic.
- Upload the documents and submit the fee.
- After completing the form and fulfilling all the details, submit it now.
- After receiving the form, CUG will arrange the entrance test, and the students can check all the details on the website of CUG.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The students must submit these details:
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- ID card
- Nationality Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
Central University of Gujarat BA Fees
|BA (Hospitality-Tourism)||4 years||150000|
|BA (Advertising and Brand Management)||4 years||150000|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||4 years||150458|
|BA (Computer Science)||4 years||150916|
|BA (Economics)||4 years||151374|
|BA (Education)||4 years||151832|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||25500|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||25520|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||25530|
CUG UG & PG Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||German Studies||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Chinese||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|MA||Politics and International Relations||Bachelor|
|MA||Defense and Strategic Studies||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|MA||Chinese||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|Master of Library and Information Science||–||Bachelor|
Central University of Gujarat M.Phil & Ph.D. Course
|PhD & M.Phil||Science, Technology & Innovation Policy||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Society & Development||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Security Studies||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Nanoscience||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Life Sciences||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||International Politics||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Hindi Language & Literature||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Gandhian Thought & Peace Studies||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Environment & Sustainable Development||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Economics||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Comparative Literature||Master’s|
|PhD & M.Phil||Chemical Sciences||Master’s|
List of CUG Courses
- Certificate Courses in Analytical Technique
- M.Phil./PhD. in Environment and Sustainable Development
- MA in Politics and International Relations
- MPhil-PhD in Security Studies
- MPhil-PhD in International Politics
- M.Phil./PhD. in Life Sciences
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences
- MA (Five-Year integrated program) in Social Management
- MA (Two-Year program) in Society and Development
- M.Phil./PhD. in Society and Development
- M.Phil.-PhD. Studies in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
- M.Phil./PhD. in Economics
- M.Phil./PhD. in Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies
- MA in Social Work (2 years program)
Address: Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar-382030, Gujarat, india.
Contact No: +91-79-23977454
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.