Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22: The Central University of Jammu is also written as CUJ. this university is a central state university of Jammu. The state govt of Jammu is managing this university. This university was allocated the space on the country map in the year 2009 for the first time. The university permits the application to the candidates. CUJ admission will start in July, hopefully. The university admits the candidates in all its courses based on marks scored by the candidates in an entrance exam.
|Central University of Jammu||Central University of Jammu Application Form|
|Central University of Jammu Admission||Central University of Jammu Fee Structure|
- 24 September 2021: The last date of submission of the application form for PhD course has been extended till 30 September 2021. Check the details here. (Source)
Central University of Jammu Highlights
|University||Central University of Jammu|
|Established | Type||2009 | Deemed|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Email for the inquiry||iqbal@Central University of Jammuammu.ac.in.|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2021-22
The Central University of Jammu is a foremost state-level University presenting UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. It has several departments. You can submit an application for Central University of Jammu admission online and also by hand. It is correlated with UGC. Its admission rests on the entrance exam and merit.
CUJ UG Admission
- BA: Eligibility is 10+2 level from the Jammu & Kashmir board and marks of the qualifying exam.
- BSc: Admission basis is 10+2 level(Science) from J&K board.
- B.Com: Eligibility for entrance is 50% aggregate at the 10+2 level.
- BCA: The entrance process is 50% merit at the 10+2 level.
- BBA: Procedure for entry is 10+2 level from Jammu & Kashmir board with 50% marks.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
CUJ PG Admission
- MA: The entrance process is a graduate degree in the relevant sphere and scores at the graduation level.
- B.Sc: Selection criteria are a graduation degree in the science stream.
- B.Ed: Criteria for entry is graduation degree in B.Ed stream and merit at the graduation level.
University Admission 2021 Last Dates
|Last date of Online Registration||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Application Form Correction Dates||Aug 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|CUCET Application Forms upload 2021||Aug 2021|
|Last Date to Submit CUCET Application Form 2021||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|Admit card CUCET||Sep 2021|
Central University of Jammu Application Process: How to Apply?
The Central University of Jammu offers online forms for the students who want to apply in both UG and PG courses: the University provides various courses such as UG, PG, and Doctoral in different streams. You can visit the official website to fill the online application form. Fill the admission form as per the instruction and submit it before the last date.
- Those who have passed the entrance exam can apply to UG, PG, or research courses.
- All courses are available on the website, and students can apply by selecting their course.
- The applicants must fill the form and pay the fee for the entrance exam fee.
- After filling the form, the applicants must take a photocopy of their form.
- The student who will get more marks can get more chances of selection.
The students must submit these forms:
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10thand 12th
- Research report for Ph.D. programs
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer and caste Certificate.
- Passport size photo
CUJ BA Course & Fees
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||25,600|
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||25,610|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||25,620|
|BBA Hardware||3 years||25,630|
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||25,640|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||25,650|
Q: What are the basis of admission to the university?
Ans: Entrance to university is based on a test.
Q: Give the location of the university?
Ans: This university is present somewhere in the city of Ranchi, in the state of Jammu India
Q: From which institutes it is approved?
- Address: Village- Cheri-Manatu P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke Ranchi- 835 222 (Jammu), India
- Contact No: 09304953705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th