Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022-23: 04 July 2022 is the last date for Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022-23 for UG courses. It was established in 2009 and is Jharkhand, India’s central institute. The University provides admission in UG, PG & Ph.D. programs. It offers programs in the stream of Education, Management, Natural Resources, Culture Study, Technical, Languages, Mass Communication, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences.
Central University of Jharkhand has announced the last date of PG Admission 2022-23 till 04 July 2022. Apply at @cuj.ac.in. The Central University of Jharkhand admits students based on the entrance exam (CUET 2022). The registration has started in April 2022. MA, MCom, MSc, LLM, and MA/LLM courses are available at the PG level.
- Jharkhand’s Central University is one of the country’s most prestigious central universities.
- All courses require CUCET scores for admission.
- Students for MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MTech, and LLM must have graduated from college in the right field, and they must also have passed the required exams.
- Applicants who want to study MCom, LLM, or MBA must have earned a graduate degree.
- Students for BEd must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, social science, or humanities to be allowed to take the course.
- To get a PhD, the applicant must have a Master’s degree in the field they want to study.
CU Jharkhand Latest Updates
- Central University of Jharkhand has started PG Admission 2022-23. Students can apply till 04 July 2022. (Source)
- Central University of Jharkhand UG Admission 2022-23 started. The last date to register is 31 May 2022. (Source)
- CU Jharkhand has started MTech admission for session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 25 May 2022. (Source)
- Notice regarding the CUET 2022. (Source)
- Central University of Jharkhand has started MBA Admission 2022-23. The Last date to apply is 31 March 2022. (Source)
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Highlights
|University||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central|
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Fee Structure||CUJ Fee Structure|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 93049 53705|
Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2022-23
Jharkhand Central University Undergraduate admission for the session 2022-23 has begun. The university has stated that admission to UG courses will be granted based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance exam. It provides undergraduate and graduate programmes such as BA, BSc, MSW, LLM, and MSc with specializations in Chemistry, Physics, Math, Environmental Science, and Geography.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
The Central University of Jharkhand admission is started from 06 April 2022 and the last date for admission is 31 May 2022. It also offers engineering courses like MTech in Nanotechnology, Computer science & technology, Energy engineering. The eligibility criteria for each program are different.
CU Jharkhand Integrated UG Course Admission 2022-23
For the Integrated courses, admission at the Central University of Jharkhand, students can select the courses such as Integrated B.Tech M.Tech, B.Sc M.Sc, BA MA, B.Com M.Com. For such courses, students have some of the specialization subjects available. Students for these integrated courses are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes at a recognized university. Also, students require to clear the entrance test (CUET UG) that is set up by the university. The application procedure is ongoing for the entrance examination.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2022-23
31 March 2022 is the last date for CUJ MBA Admission 2022-23. Students can register for the programs at @cujadm.samarth.edu.in. The Central University of Jharkhand will admit students based on CAT 2021 score. Only those students who scored above 50% marks in UG Degree can apply. There is 5% relaxation for the unreserved category.
Central University of Jharkhand MTech Admission 2022-23
25 May 2022 is the last date for CU Jharkhand MTech Admission 2022-23. Registration forms are available at @www.cuj.ac.in. MTech programs are available in many specializations like Nanotechnology, Transport Science, Computer Science, Energy Engineering, and Water Engineering. Students with a valid scorecard of GATE can register for Central University of Jharkhand MTech programs. The form fee for UR/OBC/EWS is Rs 800 & for the SC/ST category is Rs 400.
Central University of Jharkhand Admission Process 2022-23
- The admission window is open for the new academic session, and students can start with the registration procedure.
- The admission is available on the university’s official website- www.cujadm.samarth.edu.in.
- Students need to click on the New Registration Link and start filling in the registration details on this link.
- Applicant’s Name, Email address, password, and mobile number are mandatory sections students must fill.
- After this, students need to Login In through the received credentials.
- These credentials should be saved till the whole curriculum for the academic selection.
- Students must fill in details such as parents’ details, academic score details, certificates, and documents.
- Scan all the documents properly and upload them.
- The signature and photographs should be recent, and there should be no errors.
- Students, after completing all these steps, need to reach out to the last step, which is the payment step.
- Once the payment is made, your form will be submitted, and it will be under review for verification.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheets and degree
- Character certificate
- Recent photo
- Date of birth proof
- Research report for Ph.D. programs
Central University of Jharkhand Admission: Offered BBA Courses & Fees
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||25,660|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||55,000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||36,000|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||36,254|
|BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||36,508|
|BBA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||36,762|
Central University of Jharkhand Contact Details
- Address: Central University of Jharkhand, Village- Cheri-Manatu, P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke, Ranchi- 835 222 (Jharkhand), India
- Phone: 09304953705, 09835718654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.