Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2021-22: CUJ was established in 2009, is a central institute of Jharkhand, India. CUJ offers twenty disciplines, seventy classrooms, a teaching lab, a research lab, a computer lab, and a linguistics lab. It offers many programs in the stream of Education, Management, Natural Resources, Culture Study, Technical, Languages, Mass Communication, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences.
|CUJ University||CUJ Application Form|
|CUJ Admission||CUJ Fee Structure|
This University is spread 25 acres of land on campus. It is 25 KM away from Ranchi City. It is a green campus and provides an excellent environment to study here. The Central University of the Jharkhand Central University of Jharkhand is a teaching and exam Central University of India. MA, MCom, MSc, LLM, and MA/LLM courses are available at the PG level.
- 30 September 2021: The last date for submission of Application forms for PhD Course with application fee is 30 September 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
Central University of Jharkhand Highlights
|University||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central|
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 93049 53705|
Central University of Jharkhand Admission 2021-22
- Candidates seeking affirmation in MA, M.Com, and MSc want to reveal up in a passageway degree test.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD up-and-comers profit through an unwinding of 5% marks in qualification requirements of M.A supplied through the university.
- Candidates geared up to get a confirmation in the Ph.D., the application should want to keep a Master’s qualification.
- The university gives 5% marks unwinding with inside the qualification measures of Integrated tasks except for BA, B.Ed and BSc, B.Ed applications, for candidates with an area with SC/ST/OBC.
- The students who have passed the CUCET entrance exam have the chance to direct come for an interview.
- The students who belong to a particular category will receive 5% marks for relaxation.
- For MSc courses, the students must have 50% marks in the last degree.
CUJ Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG & PG Entrance Exam||15 Sep to 24 Sep 2021|
|Opening of Application form for PhD||06 Sep 2021|
|Last date of PhD admission||30 Sep 2021|
|CUCET Application||29 Aug to 01 Sep 2021|
|PhD admission fee submission||14 Oct to 20 Oct 2021|
|Interview||03 Oct 2021|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form Process 2021
CUJ offers both online and offline forms for students. For online mode, the applicants must follow these steps: for offline, they must get there from the campus of CUJ and submit it by post.
- The applicants must fill the online form by making an online profile on the official website portal of CUJ.
- Fill your form with all the personal and academic details and submit the fee.
- You can pay the fee through net banking or DD.
- Post the form and take its copy for further use.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheets and degree
- Character certificate
- Recent photo
- Date of birth proof
- Research report for Ph.D. programs
Central University of Jharkhand BBA Courses & Fees
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||25,660|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||55,000|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||36,000|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||3 years||36,254|
|BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||36,508|
|BBA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 years||36,762|
- Address: Central University of Jharkhand, Village- Cheri-Manatu, P.O.- Kamre, P.S.- Kanke, Ranchi- 835 222 (Jharkhand), India
- Phone: 09304953705, 09835718654
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th