CUK Admission 2021-22: The Central University of Kerala was established in 2009 under the Central University Act 2009. It provides higher educations. And facilities for students and faculties. Central University Kerala is renowned as the central institute, presenting various PG, UG, and even PhD Courses to you. And CUK works on social commitment, moral and intellectual, and spiritual statements.
|CUK University||CUK Fee structure|
CUK or Central University has an online portal through which you can apply for desired courses. At the UG level, the candidate must have 10+2 completed from the recognized educational board. At the PG level, the candidate must have a Graduation completed from a recognized Institute or university, and the field must be related to the course. Admission or seat is allotted to the candidate solely based on their score in the CU-CET Test, which the university itself takes.
- 06 October 2021: CUK University was schedule the CUCET-2021 Exams from 15 September to 24 September 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
Central University of Kashmir Highlights
|University||Central University of Kerala|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 467 223 2403|
CUK Admission 2021-22
The Central University of Kerala provides admission online and offline modes. CUK is a re-owned central institute that offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Its access relies on merit and entrance tests. And secure admission to CUK University, Candidates can apply online and reads the instructions for the admission process.
CUK UG Admission
- BSc Computer application: This course focuses on computer studies and the use of its software in modern times for the benefit of humans. eligibility is 10+2 level passed with 50%
- BA: It is proffered in several spheres, and its eligibility is 10+2 level scores and points of the exam CU-CET as directed by the institute.
CUK PG Admission
- MBA: Entrance demand is a bachelor’s degree and accomplishment in the qualifying test.
- MA: The requirement is a BA degree and marks in the qualifying test.
- MCom: Acceptability is merit at B.Com.
- MSc: Selection criteria are a B.Sc degree and merit gain in this degree.
- MCA: Admission basis is a GD in related areas and aggregate.
- MSW: Compatibility criteria are merit in the BSW exams.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
CUK Admission 2021 Last Date
|CUK Online Registration||Aug 2021|
|Deadline of filing online Registration UG PG courses||Sep 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card CUK 2021||2nd week of Sept 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form 2021||1st week of Oct 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Admit card||Announced later|
Central University of Kerala Application Form Process 2021
To get admission to this university, you will have to secure the minimum passing marks in the test and should be eligible on the merit list. You can either apply online or offline. The various courses this University offers are BA in UG, MBA, M.Com, MSW, M.Sc, MCA, MA in PG courses. In its research programs, you can take admission in either M.Sc or Ph.D. programs either in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology, if you are eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
CUK online forms for the students who want to apply to any PG or research program. They must follow these steps:
- Forgetting the online form, the student Has to visit the official website portal of CUK.
- Read the website and fill in the required details in the relevant boxes.
- Read the form carefully and select your course.
- Fill in all the details, including personal information, academic record, photo, and sign.
- The next step is to pay your fee by using online modes (debit card, credit card, or net banking).
- The last step is to review your form and submit it.
- You must write the number of your form and date for further use.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Passport/ driving license
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
CUK UG Courses & Fees
|BA (JMC)||3 years||25,227|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||25,240|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||3 years||90,000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)||3 years||1,60,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||3 years||18,000|
|Bachelor of Science||3 years||24,800|
CUK PG Courses & Fees
|Offered Courses||Fees Approx||Eligibility Criteria|
|MPH||1st-year fees are INR 14,350||Graduation with 50%|
|M.Com||1st-year fees are INR 24,740||Graduation|
|MBA||1st-year fees are INR 90,270||Graduation|
|M.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 14,350||Graduation with 50%|
|M.A||1st-year fees are INR 11,420||Graduation with 50%|
|BA||1st-year fees are INR 9,175||CUCET 10+2 with min 50%|
|MSW||1st-year fees are INR 11,420||Graduation with 50%|
- Address: Tejaswini Hills,Periye (PO), Kasaragod (DT), Kerala-671316 India
- Phone: 0467-2309495
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th