Central University of South Bihar Admission 2021-22: Central University of South Bihar was established in 2009, is a new central university located in Bihar, India, as a central university. CUSB is offering many PG and UG courses across various streams. And it offers higher education. The university was offered an “A” Grade ranking in 2016 using NAAC. And based on the entrance exams conducted by CUSB. and Central University of South Bihar provides UG & PG courses with the Specializations.
|CUSB University||CUSB Application Form|
|CUSB Admission||CUSB Fee Structure|
- 28 September 2021: CUSB has released the admit card for CUCET-2021 for UG, PG and Integrated courses. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
Central University of South Bihar Highlights
|University||Central University of South Bihar|
|Established | Type||2009 | Central|
|Location||Gaya, Bihar, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 631 222 9530|
Central University of South Bihar Admission 2021-22
- The valuable university of South Bihar was build up in 2009, below the significant universities Act 2019. The university ambitions to serve the by various programs.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories are given the rest of 5% to the mixture rating of the qualifying examination.
- UR/ NRI/ NRI subsidized candidates above twenty years and SC/ST/ OBC applicants above 22 years as of July 01 are eligible to use for those courses.
- The candidates can attain the prospectus and application form from the university campus or download the from the professional website of the university under the Admission tab.
- For BA + B.Ed and B.Sc+B.Ed, the students must have passed+2 with 50% marks in the relevant stream.
- BA + LLB requires the students to have passed plus two with more than 45% marks.
- The selection of the students in all these programs is based on the score in CUCET.
- For MA and LLM, the students must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- BSc program requires a UG degree in the same subjects with at least 55% marks.
- MTech requires a B.Tech or MCA degree with more than 60% marks. News Update: May Central University of South Bihar Admission Starts in 2021.
|CUCET Exam RP Programmes (CBT Based)||Aug 2021|
|CUCET Exam (UI & PG Programmes (OMR Based))||3rd week of Aug 2021|
|CUCET Application Date||Sep 2021|
CUSB Application Form: How to Apply?
Central University of South Bihar Admission process online and offline mode.
- Visit the official website of (http://cusb.ac.in/).
- Mention your course and fill the form with the correct details.
- Upload the photo, sign, and other documents.
- Pay your fee and submit the form.
- You can submit the fee by using DD, challan form, and net banking.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Domicile and ID card
- UG degree for PG courses
- Research proposal for PhD
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Nationality Certificate
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate.
- Passport size photo
List of CUSB Courses
- School of Education
- School of Law and Governance
- Department of Political Studies
MA in Political Science and International Relations
- Department of Economic Studies and Policy
MA in Economics
- Department of English
MA in English
- Department of Hindi
MA in Hindi
- Department of Psychology
MA in Psychology
- Department of Sociological Studies
MA in Social Work
MA in Sociology
- Department of Development Studies
MA in Development Studies
- Department of Historical Studies and Archaeology
MA in History
- Department of Mass Communication and Media
MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Department of Bioinformatics
MSc in Bioinformatics
- Department of Biotechnology
MSc in Biotechnology
- Department of Life Science
MSc in Life Science
- Department of Environmental Science
MSc in Environmental Science
- Department of Statistics
MSc in Statistics
- Department of Computer Science
MSc in Computer Science and M.Tech. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
MSc in Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
MSc in Chemistry
- Department of Physics
MSc in Physics
- Department of Commerce and Business Studies.
Master of Commerce
Central University of South Bihar Courses & Eligibility
|B.Sc + B.Ed||Intermediate or equivalent|
|BA LLB||Intermediate or equivalent|
.Central University of South Bihar UG Courses & Fee
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||25610|
|BCom. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 years||40826|
|BE Aeronautical Engineering||3 years||41080|
|BEd (Bachelor of Education)||3 years||41334|
|BSc (Statistics)||3 years||45398|
|BSc Geography||3 years||45652|
|BSc Honors (Hons.) Chemistry||3 years||45906|
|BSc Honours in Electronics||3 years||46160|
|BSc Honours in Mathematics||3 years||46414|
|BSc Honours in Zoology||3 years||46668|
|BSc Honours Physics||3 years||46922|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||3 years||47176|
|BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics||3 years||47430|
CUSB Integrated BA, B.Ed, LLB Courses & Eligibility
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA + LLB||Intermediate or equivalent|
|BA + B.Ed||Intermediate or equivalent|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed||Intermediate or equivalent|
Central University of South Bihar PG Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech||Computer Science||Bachelor In-Law or equivalent|
|LLM||Law & Legislation||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||History||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Sociology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Psychology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Political Science & International Relations||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Hindi||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||English||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Development Studies||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Communication & Media Studies||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Biotechnology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Statistics||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Physics||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Mathematics||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Life Science||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Environmental Science||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Computer Science||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Chemistry||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MSc||Bioinformatics||Bachelor or equivalent|
- Address: SH-7, Gaya Panchanpur Road – Village – Karhara, Post, Fatehpur, Bihar 824236
- Phone: 0631 222 9530
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th