Centurion University Admission 2021-22: The University of Technology and Management Andhra is often regarded as the best multi-sector private university of Orissa. It was established in 2005. However, this institute gained success quickly. Now it has made collaboration with many local and foreign institutes. It provides the most excellent learning experience for its students by offering different UG, PG, and Doctoral programs.
|CUTM University||CUTM Application Form|
|CUTM Admission||CUTM Fee Structure|
Centurion University Highlights
|Established in||2005 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, AICT, NAAC-A, and AIU|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ grade & UGC|
|Entrance Exam||National level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main,|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma | 52+|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 600|
|Top Recruiters||Rivigo, Reliance Jio, Ginger Cup, Hexaware Technologies|
|Campus Area||150+ acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||089127 23491|
Centurion University Admission 2021-22
CUTM presents various courses in different spheres. It offers UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses in other areas. It is famous for its MBA program. AICTE ratifies it. It was developed in 2010. It is ranked 55th for its MBA.
The eligibility criteria of undergraduate programs (BA, B.Sc., B. Com, B.Tech, B.Pharm) are given below:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: The candidates holding a 10+2 level from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to take admission in BA.
- BSc.: For taking admission in B.Sc., the candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the educational level of 10+2.
- BCom: The applicants must have a 10+2 or equivalent level of qualification from a recognized board in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce).
- BTech: The aspirants must have 12 Std with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. The applicants have a minimum of 45% of marks; result awaiting students can also apply for this program.
- BPharm: To take admission in B.Pharm, you need to score a minimum of 45% in the Science stream (Maths, IT, and Biology) at 12 levels.
- MSc: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MTech: The applicant must have a B.Tech or similar in a relevant branch of Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks.
- M.Pharma: For taking admission to D.Pharm, the candidates should have 12 years or equivalent in the Science stream (Chemistry, biology, physics) with the first division from a recognized board.
- M Phil: You should have 10+3+2 years of education with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Ph.D.: The university will conduct a test based upon your performance in SLET/NET or GATE. It is mandatory to score a minimum of 55% in a Masters or M. Phil degree. Ph.D. scholars must submit their research papers along with the application form.
Centurion University Application Form 2021
Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission 2021 offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications to its academic programs.
- Download and take out the print of the application form from the official website of the university.
- Fill in the relevant information in the application form, attach two passport size photographs, and Demand Draft.
- Post the duly filled form by courier service along with the photocopies of required documents to the director of the admission office.
- The fee for the form is INR 600.
Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission 2021 Candidates are required to go to the official website Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission Department and fill the form by following the given instructions:
- Fill in the correct detail on the online form.
- Pay the application fee using Demand Draft, Credit card, and Debit card of any bank.
- The application fee for both online and offline applications is INR 600.
- After completing the form, the university will generate an admission form
- University will send you an email regarding the venue of the test and interview.
- Bring your original documents or photocopies while visiting the university.
All candidates are required to take admission Centurion University of Technology and Management Admission to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Date of birth proof or identity card.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and degree.
- Research proposal (M.phil and Ph.D.)
- Demand draft (DD).
- Your passport size photos.
- School or college leaving certificate.
Centurion University PG Courses & Specialization
|MBA Management||Human Resource|
|MBA Data Analytics||Finance|
|MA||Media and Communication|
Centurion University M.Tech Courses & Specialization
|M.Tech.||Design and Manufacturing|
|Power Systems and Control Engineering|
Ans. The duration of the UG program is four years.
Ans. The syllabus is related to the concerned department.
Ans. Yes, CUTM is a recognized university. You may get admission to any university.
Address: Village Alluri Nagar, R.Sitapur, Odisha 761211, India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.