FAQ – Dr CV Raman University Admission Process, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
|University Name||Dr. CV Raman University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Estd||3 November 2006|
In this article, student find complete information about the University-
Dr. CV Raman University Was Established on 3rd November 2006. It is a Premier World-Class University in Chhattisgarh. This University Has Established Itself as the Leading Institution in Central India as the Research and Education Hub of Professional Courses. The University Provides the Courses in a Wide Range of Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and Much More. The university is a Private University that is Situated in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. In this Article Students Check the Admission Process, FAQ & Fee Structure of Dr. CV Raman University, that is Given Below.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
Dr. CV Raman University Admission Process:
Dr. CV Raman University Was Established Under the Aegis of AISECT Group, the Sponsoring Body. It Was Named After the First Nobel Laureate of the Country, Dr. C.V. Raman, The University Aims to Impart Quality Education to Those Who Are Deprived and Not Able to Pursue Any Regular Courses and Specifically to Those Who Are Working in a Full-time Job and Want to Pursue a Higher Degree to Promote Their Career. Dr. CV Raman University Provides Admission in Online & Offline Mode, Know More Details Kindly Go to University Website. If any students have any types of doubt they can contact quickly, which is mention below.
Dr. CV Raman University Fee Structure:
|Name of Program||Complete Program Fees|
|M. Sc. (IT)||22000|
|MA (Eng. Lit.)||18000|
|M. Sc. (MATH’S)||48000|
|MA (Hindi Lit)||18000|
Approvals and Recognitions
- National Council For Teacher Education
- Association Of Indian Universities
- Bar Council Of India
- University Grants Commission
- AICTE Approval Letter of Masters of Applied Management (MAM)
- AICTE Approval Letter of Masters of Technology Management (MTM)
NAAC APPROVAL LETTERS
- SSR Report of CVRU VOL 1
- Departmental evaluative Report VOL2
- ISO Certified: 9001-2008
- Dr. C. V. Raman University is set up under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) ACT. 1956/GOCG Act no. 29/2006.
- Its Engineering and Management Programs of Dr. C. V. Raman University recognized and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Govt. of India.
- The Education Programs are recognized and approved by National Council for Teacher’s Education (NCTE) Govt. of India.
- The Distance Education Programs are Approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India and Joint Committee(UGC, AICTE, DEC)
- Law program approved by BCI
- Private Universities Regulatory Commission’s regular Inspection
- The University is a member of AIU.
- The bus service is available over a 35km radius around the institute. University takes the nominal fees for transportation on a yearly basis. This service is offered to provide hassle-free and safe transportation. University also provides the Pre-arranged transportation service for trips and sporting events.
- University provides financial help for the basic needs of the students. There are also ATMs set up on the campus and also have an association with banks like Bank of India.
- University provides the modern guest house with more than 15 well furnished with attached baths, a dining area, recreation area, loun, es, and conference rooms.
- There is also available the Two Canteens a cafeteria and a Dining hall on the campus. The cafeteria provides the snacks and tea whereas, the dining hall is meant for lunch and dinner. There is the choice of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food in the canteen.
- The University provides separate rooms for both Boys and Girls. All rooms are well furnished with attached bathrooms. The hostel also contains the Mess facility for the students. Currently, the hostel of the University houses more than 150 students. In the Hostel, there is also available the Dispensary and Telephone Booth.
- University also provides Medical Support for the students. Other facilities such as Proximity of other hospitals within 10km from the campus, The University provides vehicles in case of emergency, Emergency mobile van to ensure timely healthcare services to the students residing in hostels.
- University has the library for the students which is stacked more than 40,000 books, 5000 titles and 1000 of CDs, Journals and reports. The library has a total seating capacity of 600 with an Integrated Information System in place. The library has a unique Audio-Video section and two Reading Halls.FACILITIES
1- Open access for all students, staff, and visitors
2- Reference books and materials
3- Access to old journals for photocopy
4- Bound volumes/CDs/dissertations/thesis issues for reference
5- Internet and LAN facility
6- Reading Halls
7- Book Bank facility for students (issued on a semester basis)
8- Reprographic facility
1- Entry to the library is on the production of valid Identity Card/Library Card
2- Visitors with valid passes are allowed only on weekdays from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
3- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the library premises
4- Silence must be maintained within the library
5- The library material includes books, magazines, journals and audio-video equipment which should be handled with the utmost care
6- The library reserves the right to search any personal item and does not accept liability for loss or damage to them
7- All personal belongings must be kept on the provided racks
8- Students/readers shall not write on or damage books and journals. Before leaving the counter, borrowers must ensure that the book is in good condition and if not must immediately bring the matter to the notice of the concerned staff
9- All students are required to replace damaged or lost book by a new copy. In case the book is out of print, the member will be required to pay the cost of the book with additional charge as determined by the Librarian, subject to a maximum of 100% of the prevailing cost of the book
University provides the Government Scholarship to the Students-
The government of India Scholarship
- SC/ST/OBC Scholarship
Scholarship for poor & Merits Students
- Annual Income limit should be below 2,00,000/- for SC/ST.
- Annual Income limit should be below 1,00,000/- for OBC.
- As per government rule attendance of students in the classroom must be 75%.
- One student can get only one Scholarship or Free ship facility. ( Documents to be attached with Application for Scholarship)
- Caste Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Attested Copy).
- Income Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Original Copy).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (Attested Copy).
- Last or Final year Mark Sheet for PG Courses ( Attested Copy).
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form from web portal (www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms).
- Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy).
- Copy of Bank Passbook with IFSC code.
- Aadhar card (Attested Copy).
Scholarship for poor & Merits Students
- Details of this Scheme are on following web sites
- Link for Scholarship Web Portal
- Students securing 85% or more marks at the public examination / SSC / HSC examination will be considered for the free ship. Free scholarship in the form of full or partial remission of tuition fee may be granted to poor and deserving students at the beginning of every term. A special concession is given to the student from economically backward communities.
Scholarships in ME/M.Tech
- To enhance/promote the master education in India the Scholarship/ Assistance ship is likely to be Rs 8000/- per month is paid from MHRD to GATE qualified student. It is financial assistance for candidates so that they can easily afford their needs during their course and thesis work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of CV Raman University:
- Is Dr. CV Raman University Provides Distance Education?
ANS: Yes, CV Raman University is also a Distance University that is Provides Distance Courses.
- What is the Admission Process of Dr. CV Raman University?
ANS: Kindly Check the Official Website of the University.
- Is Dr CV Raman University Provides MBA Courses?
ANS: Yes, Kindly go to the Following Link to Check the University MBA Courses.
- What type of hostel accommodation do you provide to a student?
Ans: The campus provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with all the basic need and security.
- Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Dr. C.V. Raman University forms filling?
Dr. CV Raman University Rating
- ACADEMIC – 79
- INFRASTRUCTURE – 82
- ACCOMMODATION – 78
- PLACEMENTS – 59
- FACULTY – 69
- COMPUTER LABS – 80
- LIBRARY – 84
- AUDITORIUM – 83
- SPORTS – 86
- Address: Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Tel: 09617772314, 09617772315, 07753-253737
- Fax: 07753-253728