Davangere University Admission 2021-22: Davangere University was set up in 2009 by the government of the state; Davangere University is one of the best universities set up in Davangere, Karnataka. It is also known and well recognized by UGC. The University has four various departments through which it gives out courses, namely, technical and science, arts, commerce, and education.
- 26 August 2021: Davangere University admission has been closed for the session 2020-21. For more details, click here.
|Davangere University||Davangere University Application Form|
|Davangere University Admission||Davangere University Fee structure|
The University gives out 23 PG and research-based courses, M.Sc. Admissions are available in the specialization of Physics, botany, chemistry, maths, zoology, microbial, biochemist, food technology, statistics, electronics, and computer science. Aspirants can opt for any of the following if they have cleared the relevant entrance exams and cleared their graduation in the science field.
Davangere University Highlights
|University Name||Davangere University|
|Established | Type||2009 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 81922 08029|
Davangere University Admission 2021-22
Davangere University was founded on the year 18th of August 2009. The main objective of the university is to provide valuable education in this region. There are 112 colleges affiliated with it. The university is located in the state of Karnataka. The university is 265 Km from Bangalore by Bus and 327 km by the train station. It is a state University that offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Both entrance exam scores and graduate degrees in the relevant field are to be checked for entry to all PG courses. The aspirants will be shortlisted for entry on the entrance exam score basis. The candidates will be selected in 50 candidates on merit and open merit under the PG courses. The seats of reservations for special categories are also available for government orders.
The university has departments for teaching various courses; the primary 4 are science, tech, arts, commerce & management, and education. The candidates can enter as there are 116 colleges with Davagere University. The candidates can take up any course of PG from the 23 options given on the main campus.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on scores attained in the entrance exam.
- University admits only 50 students in each course of PG level.
- Aspirants of the reservation category will receive relaxation as per the govt. Criteria.
- Will be given admission to all PG courses based on both the scores gained in the entrance exam and the marks gained in the qualifying degree.
- Kannad medium candidates will be given (5% of total intake) reservations for particular preferences.
- MA, MSW, MCom, MVA, MSc, MBA, and MPhil courses are available at the PG level.
- Courses are for those students who have done MPhil in the same stream with more than 55% marks.
- DU will arrange an entrance exam and interview for the students of MPhil and PhD courses.
Davangere University is a character countrywide public University placed in Davangere, Karnataka, India. The dormitory was installed in December 2008. With the help of the Karnataka government. The university offers several RUG and PG courses. Applicants wishing to participate in the BGA and Admission Program through the University of Davangere Admission 2021-22 must be aware of the entire admission criteria.
- Candidates are selected based on their classification for the competition.
- The university has 50 undergraduate students (merit and open merit) enrolling in each PG course.
- Before starting exam preparation, applicants will want to share the facts about the officially prescribed curriculum.
- The university provides PG guidance for admission candidates who have passed more than 45% in their three / four-year diploma exam (40% for category SC / ST / 1 candidates).
- The entry requirements for MBA are entirely based on the candidate obtaining a 45% score on the undergraduate degree and taking the course.
|Important Events:||Date of||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form and Prospectus||Upload||July 2021|
|Receipt of the filled-in application||Last date||August 2021|
|Entrance Exams||Conducting||August 2021|
Davangere University BBA Specialization
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||3 years||39,810|
|BBA Insurance Management||3 years||40,064|
|BBA Sales and Marketing||3 years||40,318|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||3 years||40,572|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 years||40,826|
|BE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING||3 years||41,080|
Davangere University Application Form Process 2021
Students can apply the application form through online and offline modes. You will get admission to the university through entrance tests and merit. Candidates can pay the application form via DD(Demand Draft) and the admission counter of the university. The students who want to apply to DU online must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website link.
- Click on the link, and you will enter the home page.
- Click on the Apply Online Tab.
- Enter your mobile number and a valid email account.
- Fill in the details, upload details, and pay your online fee.
- Now you can submit the form and note down its number and date.
The students must submit these documents:
- Mark sheet and degrees
- ID card or passport
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photo
Address: Shivagangotri, Davanagere – 577002, Karnataka, India
Phone: 08192–208029, 08192–208444
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th