DAVV University Admission 2021-22: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya has been inviting interested applicants for various vacant seats in various subjects like BCA, M. Tech (energy management). The seat allotted to students will be based on the merit list.
It was established in 1964 and is located in Madhya Pradesh, and it was affiliated with UGC, AICTE. The holding body of CET-based courses has given out has announced the counselling process dates for the year 2021. Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, is also called & written as DAVV. This university was granted the right of existence as an institute on the map in the year 1962. DAVV admission is opened once every year.
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Form|
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Fee structure|
Candidates are allowed by the university to apply for admission to the UG & PG Courses offered by the university. University offers courses in the fields of arts, commerce, medical & communication.
- 07 October 2021: Admissions are open for MBA Executive in the university. (Source)
- 07 October 2021: The admission will start from 9 October 2021 in the morning from 1130 am to 3:30 pm.
- 07 October 2021: The eligible and interested students are requested to visit the auditorium of the university with all the documents required for admission.
DAVV University Highlights
|Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established | Type||1964 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
DAVV University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
It offers courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce as UG, PG and Doctoral courses modes. Admission is generally offered once a year in between the month of August to September. The eligible students get entry to the course of their courses on the basis of a merit list.
DAVV University UG Admission
- The Admissions in BA Performing Arts is made through the Counselling of DAV.
- The selection in BSW and BCA courses is based on counselling and written exams of DAV.
- Admission in BPES is granted based on sports, written, and Fitness exams.
- For enrollment in the B.Pharm program is followed by merit in the entrance exam.
DAVV University PG Admission
- The selection of MA and MSc programs in various fields is made by Counselling only.
- Whereas entrance exams and Counselling follow admissions in MA/MSc in Statistics and Mathematics.
DAVV University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Submission of UG Application Form starts from||20 July 2021 (closed)|
|Online Submission of UG Application Form closes||09 August 2021 (closed)|
|Online Submission of PG Application Form starts from||20 July 2021 (closed)|
|Online Submission of PG Application Form closes||09 August 2021 (closed)|
|Examination date for common entrance test (DAVV CET)||31 August 2021 (closed)|
|Last Date to apply for admission to M Tech||15 September 2021 (closed)|
DAVV University Application Form: How to Apply?
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya provided legal education and allowed learners to realize their potential by blending knowledge and skills and serving society. The admission process of this university is based on merit list obtained marks in the last qualifying examination, and admission mode for this university has both online application mode and offline application mode. The students who want to apply to UG or PG courses must follow these steps to fill their online forms:
- The students need to visit the official website portal of the DAVV.
- You can make your account on the link.
- You must fill in the required details (details must be personal and academic)
- Upload photos and sign before submitting the form.
- Pay online payment, and this fee will not refund.
- The selection of all programs based on merit
- The DAVV will upload the list of students on its web portal.
You must add these details:
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Nationality Certificate
DAVV BBA Course
|BBA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
Q: What is the minimum percentage required for eligibility of application?
Ans: A minimum of 55% is compulsory
Q: What is the position of the university on the map?
Ans: If someone searches its location on google maps, it locates it somewhere in the city of Indore, in Madhya Pradesh.
Q: What forms the basis of grant of entries in the MSc program?
Ans: The marks of candidates in the entrance test do it.
- Address: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- Contact Number: +91-731-2527532
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th