DBAOU Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University was formed in 1994 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. and It has set two regional centers in the South and North. the university offers 40 vocational and 38 professional courses. The institute conducts its entrance test for B.Ed applicants. It is offering online admissions in UG. Candidates can fill form online Students who passed the 12th class is eligible for entry. For PG programs, eligibility is UG in the relevant field.
|BAOU University||BAOU Application Form|
|BAOU Admission||BAOU Fee Structure|
Aspirants have to meet the eligibility criteria and follow the guidelines for applying to these courses. the aspirants will be required to fill in the asked for info in the entry form and choose the paper to attach. The submissions are to be made through the post or in person, while the University will only accept the documents for which the entry form fee Pay. The payment of online or offline modes of entry form fee is open for the candidates to get help. They can submit the entry form with the use of these two forms as well.
- 28 August 2021: The last date for filling up the admission form for all Courses is 30 September 2021. Check details here. (Source)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Gujarat Highlights
|University Name||Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University|
|Short Name of University||BAOU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Pankaj Jani|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
DBAOU Gujarat Admission 2021-22
- Bachelor of Arts: The aspirant must pass plus two. They may give the BPP exam.
- Bachelor of Commerce: The aspirant must have passed plus two. They must have cleared the BPP exam. It may be from any backdrop.
- BPP: Students can be from any backdrop. They do not require many qualification standards. They are required to know basic Gujarati.
- BEd: The student must pass an undergraduate degree minimum. They must have teaching experience (2 years at least). They must clear the entrance test.
- BMGA (Bachelor in Media Graphics and Animation): Students must clear plus two. They must remove the entry test as well. They must have basic English and Gujarati skills.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Ph.D.: The student must submit their research proposal. They must hold a Master’s/MPhil degree. The RDC panel must select them.
- MA English: Students must be graduates. They must hold merit qualifications. They must clear the entrance test. They must fall on the age limit criterion.
- MA Hindi: Candidate must have basic Hindi skills. They must be graduates. They must clear their entry test. They must go through counseling and interview.
- MA Sociology: Students must have BA Sociology/ BA Social Science. Students must clear the entrance test. They must pass the interview along with counseling.
- MA Gujarati: Students must have basic Gujarati skills. They must complete an undergraduate degree. They must clear entrance, counseling, and interview.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Ambedkar University admission form 2021 releases||Aug 2021|
|Admission last date||30 Sep 2021|
|BAOU First cut-off list for entry||Oct 2021|
|BAOU Entrance exam||Sep 2021|
DBAOU Gujarat Application Form Process 2021
You will get the application form on the official website of the University as soon as. It provides the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs. The application form is available via online and offline modes.
Steps to follow for online applying:
- Get to the university page
- Acquire application form
- Properly fill all boxes
- Scan and upload required papers
- Submit fee by internet banking
- Click on ‘Finish’
Steps to follow;
- Acquire Application form in hard copy (From university/download from website)
- Fill the form
- Attach all papers required
- Fee submission of the form
- Submit to the campus
- Attested certificates
- Result cards of 10, plus two, graduate degree (if the application is for PG course)
- Master’s/ MPhil degree (if applying for a Ph.D. course)
- Adhaar card/ identity card copies
- Proofs of residence
- Payment slip of application fee
Q1. What are the Application form charges of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University?
Ans. It is accurate by net banking. The application form charges are Rs. 200 and Rs. 400. The charges are fixed by the university.
Q2. Who are the top recruiters recruiting students from this university?
Ans. The top recruiters include the grand names of TCS, Axis Bank, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc.
Q3. When will the classes begin for the session of 2021?
Ans. The classes will begin by June /July 2021.
Address: ‘Jyotirmay’ Parisar, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chharodi, Ahmedabad – 382481
Contact No.: 18002331020, +912717297170
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th