DBRAU Agra Admission 2021-22 | Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University | DBRA University is well known for its pure quality education. the university’s main campus is functioning in the city of Agra. The university offers many courses to the candidates at the UG level of education.
The programs offered by the university to the candidates at the UG level are BA, BSc, B.E, B.Com. and BCA and diploma programs. The candidates can apply for the entry online but the application form is required to be submitted at the institute with demanded docs.
The candidates are admitted to UG courses either based on the merit of marks of the candidate in qualifying exams or the performance of the applicant in the entry test that is conducted by the university. The university offers MA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.PHIL, and Ph.D. at PG level of education to the candidates. The application fee for all Indian candidates is INR 700
Some important dates related to entries are uploaded by the university at its official site.
|UG COURSES ENTRY starts||18 MAY 2021|
|UG COURSES ENTRY ends||26TH JUNE 2021|
|PG COURSES ENTRY ends||25TH JUNE 2021|
|PG COURSES ENTRY starts||30TH MAY 2021|
|UPSEE EXAMS||SEP, 2021|
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Headline 2021-22
|Name of the University||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Name of Exam||BBA, BCA, MA, MSc, MCom BA, BSc, BCom, B.Ed|
|Mode of Date Sheet Releasing||Online|
|University type||Public University|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Exam Date||2 March to April 2021|
|Course Name||UG PG, and Diploma|
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Eligibility Criteria
The BBAU offers admissions in multiple UG, PG, and research courses.
- The admissions in BTech, B.Voc, B.Sc (H), MSc, BA (Hons.), B.Com, and B.Ed are based on an online entry test conducted by the university.
- Admissions in diploma courses are based on qualifying exams.
- For BTech, B.Com, B.Sc, and BA [Hons] courses admission intermediate with at least 50% marks and Science and Maths as essential subjects are required.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- The admission of M.Tech is based on the score of the GATE entry test.
- A high score in GPAT is necessary for admission to M.Pharm.
- The admissions of MCA are created on scores in the online admission test.
- XAT or CAT test score is necessary for admission to MBA.
- The admissions of MSc are given on the online CET.
- The admissions of Ph.D. and MPhil are awarded based on the university entry test.
- If you want to get admission to MPhil or Ph.D. programs then you must clear the entrance test.
- They should have a master’s degree with at least 55% marks.
- Based on the marks secured in a written test, the selection gets done.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Course Syllabus
|BA (Hons.) Applied Psychology||BA (H) Applied Psychology.pdf|
|BA (Hons.) Social Work||BA (H) Social Work.pdf|
|BA (Hons.) History||BA (H) History.pdf|
|BA (Hons.) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication||BA (H) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication.pdf|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||B.Com (H).pdf|
|BA Program||B.A (P).pdf|
|BA (Hons.) Business Economics (through the entrance)||B.A (H) Bussiness Economics.pdf|
|BA (Hons.) Geography||BA (H) Geography.pdf|
DBRAU BA Specialization Fees
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||25000|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||25025|
|BA (Functional Hindi)||3 years||25050|
|BA (Gandhian Social Work)||3 years||25075|
|BA (Hindi Literature)||3 years||25100|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||25125|
|BA (History)||3 years||25150|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||25175|
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Application Process 2021-22
The process to apply to Agra University is given below:
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the college i.e.,
- Fill in the application form; Fill all the required fields correctly
- Enter the personal details required
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission.
- Pay the application fee, which is INR 700. Students can pay through any convenient method, i.e., Credit or debit card or through banks
- A demand draft is also required
- The application form attached to DD has to be sent by post
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th