DCRUST University Admission 2021-22: Deenbandhu Chotu Ram University of Science & Technology is abbreviated as DCRUST. Deen Bandhu Chotu Ram University is situated in Haryana and was established in the year 1987. This university is a state university under the control and management of the Ministry of education of Haryana. The university has got a letter of approval from the UGC. It is a legal & registered educational university in the country. The DCRUST offers many courses for admission. Such as the UG, PG, PhD level of systems in fields like Arts, Science, Technical, Communication, etc.
|DCRUST University||DCRUST Application Form|
|DCRUST Admission||DCRUST Fee Structure|
DCRUST admission is going to be opened in the 7th month of the year. Candidates will be eligible to submit their application forms. The candidates are applying through the online application form for admission to M.Ed, BPEd., BPES & MPES, B.Ed. Etc. The candidates need to pay an application form fee while submitting the form. It is kept as INR 1000 for the general category aspirants and INR 250 for Haryana’s SC and OBC.
- DCRUST released a notification regarding B.Tech (1st Year) Hindi Medium admission for the vacant seats. Students can register & deposit the admission fee from 23/11/2021 to 27/11/2021. For more information, click here.
- DCRUST released the notification regarding the Main & Re-appear Examination for various UG/PG courses. To check the starting & last date to apply for the exams, click here.
DCRUST University Highlights
|University Name||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Sciences Technology|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
DCRUST University Admission 2021-22
DCRUST University Admission gives various UG & PG Programs with specializations. This university offers both online and offline types of online admission.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The choice below BTech and B.Arch can be executed on rating in JEE Main and NATA, respectively.
- For Integrated MBA and MSc, the applicants should have surpassed Class twelfth with minimal 50% marks with the relevant topics.
- The admission within the twin diploma publications MBA and MSc can execute primarily based totally on the doorway.
- For DCRUST University Admission to any of the specializations below M.Tech, the candidate should have executed B.Tech./BE withinside the applicable discipline with min. 50% marks.
- For MSc, the candidate should have executed a BSc with the associated topics with 50% marks in them.
- For a Ph.D., the passing of a Masters’s diploma with 55% marks withinside the associated discipline is obligatory for making software.
DCRUSTU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration (Start)||1st week of Aug 2021|
|submission of the application form for PG starts||July-Aug 2021|
|Start of online registration UG||Aug 2021|
|submission of the application form for UG||1st week of Sep 2021|
DCRUST Application Form Process 2021
DCRUST University Admission offers programs like MCA, M. Tech, B. Tech, M.Sc, MBA, and BE. They have both merit-based and test-based systems for admission. DCRUST offers UG, PG, and P.HD courses. University offers both entrance and merit-based systems. Applicants have to submit NATA and JEE Main scores for the B. Arch and BE/ BTech admission.
The candidate will require going to the university office and filling in the form. They must also put up required papers with the form. They must have the form fee submitted. The candidate must also submit all to the office in the end.
The candidate will require going to the site and filling in the form. They will have to submit the form fee with net banking. They must also put up asked for papers. Their papers must be attested and scanned. They must submit these to the site.
- Degrees (asked for)
- Scoresheets (asked for)
- Results/mark sheet (10th and 12th)
- Adhaar card, photograph, matric result
DCRUST University B.Tech Course
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech ) Electrical And Electronics Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech ) Electrical Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech) In Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech.) Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
DCRUST MBA Course
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Banking and Finance Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||2 years||Graduation|
Ans. B.Tech (Lateral) in DBCRU University of Sciences & Technology
- The candidate must have scores of 75%
- They must clear off JEE Mains
- They must have +3 clearance
Ans. The JEE Main exam is to be due on 11 April 2021. This is announced for the Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology.
Ans. The NATA applications will start from 1 February 2021 for Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Sciences & Technology.
Q: What is the minimum period of BA?
Ans: 3 years
Q: Where is DCRUST situated?
Ans: It is situated in Sonipat.
Q: Does the university succeed in being approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the university succeeds to grab a position in the list of UGC-approved colleges.
- Address: DCRUST University, Murthal, Sonepat 131039
- Contact No.: 0130-248 4173
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.