DDU Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Dharmsinh Desai University is one of the great unis of Gujarat. It is located in the Nadiad city of Gujarat. DDU was built in 1968. It offers to learn in various fields. Such as Medical Sciences, Engineering Technologies, Dental Sciences, and Pharmacy. In NIRF ranking 2021, DDU ranked at band 101-150.
The university is built on 42 acres of land, with a campus building, ground, and parking area. The university gives out hostel areas separately. The top recruiters also include Nirma Industries, Infosys, TCS, SEZ, etc. the university has its buses as transportation. It gives out these buses with separate transport fees, the facilitate timing and schedules.
|DDU University||DDU Application Form|
|DDU Admission||DDU Fee Structure|
DDU provides admission for the season 2021. It is offered in numerous PG and UG degrees. Candidates who want to appear in the entrance test can submit an online form on the website. It offers admission in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm. The eligibility for UG is 10+2 and Graduation for PG programs.
- 19 August 2021: Online admission has opened at the DDU university for all courses. Check the eligibility and apply. (Source)
Dharmsinh Desai University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dharmsinh Desai University|
|Short Name of University||DDU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Established Date||1st January 1968|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC, NBA, AIU, AICTE|
|Vice-Chancellor||H. M. Desai|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0268 252 0502|
Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BTech: The aspirant must have a relevant backdrop. Their plus two needs to be cleared. Merit is required for entry test clearance. 50% of the scores are a must.
- BDS: Students must be intermediates cleared. They must have a science backdrop. They must come on merit in the entry test. They must clear intermediate with the least 50% score.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy: Students should be from the science field. They must have cleared plus two. They must also remove their entrance exam. They must have a 50% score.
- MBBS: Students must clear NEET. They must have already earned plus two. Their plus two must have been in the science area. They must have by the least 50% score.
- MTech: The backdrop of a graduate degree in Engineering or technology subject is a must. A score of 55% in graduation is also a must. Nine months of internship are also necessary for applying.
- MDS: The aspirant must have a BDS degree. The degree must be recognized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the dental council of India. Nine months of internship is required—minimum 55% score.
- PhD.: Candidate must be a graduate. They must have a Master’s or MPhil degree. They must have a backdrop of the specialization subject. They must submit their Research paper. The written test must be straightforward.
- MBA: The student must have a backdrop of BBA/BA/B.Com. They must qualify for the entry test. They must be on merit score.
- MDS: Candidates require a BDS degree. They must have cleared on merit. They must clear the entrance test. They must submit a research paper.
DDU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Entrance test||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|Admissions (Ph.D.)||1st week of Oct 2021|
|Submission Last date (Ph.D.)||Last week of Oct 2021|
|Application forms available (MDS/ M.Tech)||Aug 2021|
DDU Gujarat Application Process: How to Apply?
Stages of Online admission are:
- Getting application form (from the official website)
- Writing in all the data in the form
- Attested and scanned copies of all documents to be uploaded
- Submitting form fee by net banking
- Clicking on ‘Submit’
Stages of offline admission are:
- Getting application form (either from university or can be downloaded)
- Filling it completely and accurately
- Attaching all required documents
- Submitting required form fee
- Submitting these to the university
- Application form (filled)
- Previous results; 10th and two for UG courses, +Graduate degree for PG courses
- All certificates attained
- Character and Medical certificate
- Adhaar/Identity card copies
- Bank draft of form fee submission
DDU Gujarat UG PG Courses & Eligibility
1. What are the scholarship details of this university?
Ans. University provides the following scholarship to students. The university aids students financially by scholarships. They provide Merit-cum-means scholarships, sports scholarships, and many more to students.
2. What are the features of students at the university?
Ans. The university provides mainly hostel, transport, library, and medical features. Secondly, it also provides a gym and laboratories to its students.
3. When will the entrance test results be out?
Ans. They will be declared in the 3rd week of March 2021.
Address: College Road, Nadiad 387 001, Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 268 2520502/3
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th