Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Fee Structure 2019-20
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
Type of University
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University is Located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. University Provide Research Courses for Various Discipline. Research Areas are Mathematics, Chemistry. Department of Chemistry was Established in 1948. In Mathematics Research fields are Fluid Dynamics, Special Functions, Summability Theory, Functional Analysis, Number Theory, Differentiable Manifolds and Graph Theory and in Statistics, Life Testing, Reliability Theory Demography.
All students who are qualifying 12th class with minimum 5o percentile marks score, they are eligible to take admission in Under graduate program, if students have UG course then they are eligible for the Post graduate program. In the article students can check the list of fee structure, facilities and contact details.
Vice-Chancellor: Prof. V. K. Singh
University was Established as a State University in 1956 and Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is Provides Admission Through Online or Offline and Students can also Pay Their Fees Through DD or Cash. Here Students can Check the Full Details of University Courses & their Fees in this Article, that is Given Below.
List of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Fee Structure
Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Bachelor of Journalism [BJ] (Mass Communication)
Post Graduate Diploma
- Guest House
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Pacific College of Physiotherapy, Gorakhpur
- Akhil Bhagya Mahavidyalaya, Ranapar, Gorakhpur
- Degree College, Bhatawli Bazar, Unwal, Gorakhpur
- Maharana Pratap Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ramdattpur, Gorakhpur
- Sri Narsingh Prasad Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya Urowa Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Panchayat Mahavidyalaya, Parmeshwarpur, Gorakhpur
- Bapu Degree College, Pipiganj, Gorakhpur
Faculty Members in Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Dr. Upendra Nath Tripathi (Associate Professor, Department Of Computer Science)(Subject Expertise – Database Systems, Networking)
- Dr. Ahmad Naseem, Professor, Department Of Law (Qualification – Ph.d.)(Subject Expertise – Family Law, Environmental Law, Human Rights Law)
- Dr. Divya Rani Singh, Professor, Department Of Home Science(Qualification – Ph.d.)(Subject Expertise – Resource Management ( Ergonomics), Health & Nutrition, Women & Gender Studies)
- Prof. Ajeya K Gupta, Professor, Department Of Commerce(Subject Expertise – Strategic Management, Information, Computer And Communication Technology, Entrepreneurship)
- Prof. Vinod Kumar Singh, Professor, Department Of Defence & Strategic Studies(Subject Expertise – Arms Control & Disarmament, National Security, Military History)
- Prof. Shantanu Rastogi, Professor, Department Of Physics(Subject Expertise – Astrophysics, Spectroscopy, Atmospheric Science)
- Prof. Rajawant Rao, Professor, Department Of Ancient Indian History And Culture(Subject Expertise – Numismatics, Social History, Political History)
- Prof. Vijay Kumar, Professor, Department Of Mathematics(Subject Expertise – Computational Statistics)
- Address: Civil Lines, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273009
- Phone: 0551 234 0363
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Form will be on university official website.
Ans: Yes, University provides hostels for Girls and boys with all the facilities.
Ans: Yes, you can download the form from the website. It is important to fill the form for the hostel admission.