DPSRU Admission 2022-23: 1 August 2022 is the last date for DPSRU Admission 2022-23. Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DPSRU) has an ongoing admission process for certificate courses. Students who wish to take university admissions must click here to download the PDF. The eligibility criteria are stated in the application form PDF, and applicants have to go through the requirements before filling out the form.
The application process for the UG and PG courses admission starts on 11 July 2022, and the DIPSAR admission form submission last date is 1 August 2022. Applicants that want to take DIPSAR admission for Ph.D., M. Pharm, and MBA (Pharm) must clear entrance examinations conducted by JRF/SRF or NET/GATE/GPAT/SLET.
DPSRU Admission Fees: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research require all its applicants to pay a registration amount during their admission process. The registration fee is INR 1000/-. Applicants can pay their application fees online or offline, depending on the process they have followed to submit their application forms.
DPSRU Admission Latest Updates
- DPSRU has released the application form for the session 2022-23, Interested candidates can apply before the last date is 1 August 2022. (Source).
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University|
|Short Name of University||DPSRU|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|DPSRU Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||PCI, AICTE|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Contact No.||011 2955 3771|
|Fee||DPSRU Fee structure|
About: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research started working in 1964 and offered a high-quality research type education. It also has become a constituent college of DPSRU. It has its affiliation with the University of Delhi. It is a State Government institution located in Delhi, India. Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is abbreviated as DIPSAR. It has been offering various courses, including MPharm, MBA, MHA, MPH, BPT, BPharm, and M.Pharm in Drug Regulatory Science.
DPSRU Admission 2022-23
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University admission portal is open now for the session 2022-23. It is dedicated to providing education in the medical sector. DPSRU provides numerous courses at bachelor’s and master’s levels. The admissions are generally open from the second week of July to the last week of September. The admission process will soon start for B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BPT, BMLT, DMLT, BBA(Community Healthcare) & B.Pharm (Ayurveda) Courses. The eligible students get admission on the basis of the merit list that the DPSRU releases once all the application forms are submitted by the students.
DPSRU UG Admission
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University have released the admission form for UG courses for sessions 2022-23. Online registration will be done at @www.dpsru.edu.in. Programs like BPharma, BPT, BPharma (Ayurveda), BMLT, BBA & more are available. The Institute provides admission to students who have completed their intermediate education in science background. DPSRU Admission will only be granted to students based on entrance test scores.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University offers the following programs with certain eligibility criteria at the UG level:
- BPT: BPT is a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. The science of Physiotherapy deals with the movement and proper functioning of different body parts. The students can complete the course and help people to restore their mobility. The students who have completed their 12th from the science stream must have studied biology.
- B.Pharm: The university offers B.Pharm in the specialization of Pharmacy. Candidates who have passed intermediate examinations in subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for this course.
- D.Pharm: This course also comes with the same specialization in Pharmacy. The eligibility criteria are that candidates must have passed their 12th grade with 55% marks. They must have read English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Mathematics.
DPSRU PG Admission
- M.Pharm: The university offers M. Pharm in six specializations Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Candidates who have done B. Pharm can apply for this course. However, their selection at DPSRU Admission will be based on merit as well as GPAT.
- Masters in Hospital Management: This course is one of the qualitative courses designed for students interested in the field of management, and medical can opt for this course. The course duration is of 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. Students need to complete their graduation degree, and also, students need to clear the entrance examinations.
- Masters in Public Health: Masters in Public health is a course where survey and research are necessary, and students can learn a lot about public health epidemics from this course. The course duration is of 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. To enroll in this course, students are required to complete their graduation or master’s degree, and there are entrance examinations that are necessary to clear.
- Ph.D.: Candidates who want to do a Ph.D. in Pharmacy must possess an M.Pharm degree. In addition to that, their selection will be based on the entrance test.
DPSRU Ph.D. Admission 2022-23
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research has released the application forms for Ph.D. courses. DPSRU Admission 2022-23 for Ph.D. the Last date is 6 May 2022. All the students who have PG/MPhil/MSc degrees with a minimum 60% score in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent subjects can enroll. 5% Relaxation is applicable only for SC/ST category. There are many specializations available at DPSRU. The University conducts a special entrance test for Ph.D. admission. There is an exemption for tests that have valid national research test scores. A total of 78 seats are available at DPSRU for the Ph.D. program.
DPSRU Admission 2022-23 Last date
|Courses||Start Date||Last Date||Merit List|
|D. Pharma. 1st Year/ DMLT 1st Semester/ DPSRU-WCSC Certificate Courses||11 July 2022||1 August 2022||16 August 2022 Onwards|
|B. Pharm./ BPT/ B. Pharma. (Ayu.)/ BMLT/ BBA, B.Sc./ Biomedical Science/ BSS(All UG Courses) 1st Semester||11 July 2022||1 August 2022||16 August 2022 Onwards|
|M. Pharma./ MBA/ MPH/ MPT/ Executive M. Pharma. in Drug Regulatory Science/ M.Sc. (Artificial Intelligence in Medicine)/ PG Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture/ MSS 1st Semester||1 August 2022||22 August 2022||5 Sep 2022 Onwards|
DPSRU Application Form Process 2022: How to Apply?
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research has released the application forms for sessions 2022-23. The entry fee must be paid during your applications. Applicants must pay the entry fee for their application form to be accepted. There are both modes available to apply online & offline. To apply online, students can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the link for DPSRU Admission 2022-23- https://dpsruadmissions.co.in/DPSRU_loginstu.aspx.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button, and submit the email ID or Mobile Number.
- After Registration, Click on the “Log IN” Highlighted button.
- Now fill out the registered information to fill out the DPSRU Admission form.
- Fill out all the mandatory information, and submit the documentation required.
- Pay the application form fee by any payment gateway.
Applicants can pay using their debit cards, credit cards, and net banking if they have applied online for DPSRU Admission. Application forms filled offline must be paid through a cash deposit from an HDFC or The Post Office.
DPSRU university offers placement for the candidates as it commits to providing employment opportunities, placing maximum students in reputed companies, and Maximizing the caliber of students.
FAQs About DPSRU Admission
Answer: The university takes admissions on merit. Moreover, there is no need for an entrance exam for taking admission to B.Pharm or D.Pharm.
Answer: The university adds all the names of the eligible candidates to the merit list. That is how you get admission.Question 3. What is the time span of an MSc?
DPSRU Contact Details
Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2955 3771
Email ID: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.