DPSRU Admission 2021: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research has been offering admission to various PG courses, including Mpharm, MBA, MHA, MPH, MPT Executive MPharm in Drug Regulatory Science, MSc in Artificial Intelligence, PG Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture. The eligible candidates can fill the application form through an online portal that must be submitted with correct information. The application form fee will be Rs 1000 only.
It started working in 1964 and offered a high quality of research type education. It also has become a constituent college of DPSRU. It has its affiliation with the University of Delhi. It is a State Government institution located in Delhi, India, and the university is affiliated with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is written in the short form as DIPSAR. This university functions as a public educational institute in Delhi.
|DPSRU University Admission|
This university has made its place in the list of the university which UGC India approves and thus is a recognized and legal educational institute of India. DIPRAS was founded in the year 1964. This university allows the candidates to apply for admittance in the course of interest through a choice-based application mode. In the fields of pharmacy, technology, & medicines, universities offer programs.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 15 September 2021: DPSRU has announced the last date for registration to PG courses is 20 September 2021. The applicants can submit the application from with fee Rs1000 till 11 pm of 20 September 2021. (Source)
- 7 September 2021: Admissions are open for many PG courses. The interested candidates can fill the application form by clicking here.
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University|
|Short Name of University||DPSRU|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||PCI, AICTE|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||011 2955 3771|
DPSRU Admission 2021-22
DPSRU UG Admission
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University offers the following programs with certain eligibility criteria at the UG level:
- B.Pharm: The university offers B.Pharm in the specialization of Pharmacy. Candidates who have done their intermediate with a subject scheme of English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for this course.
- D.Pharm: This course also comes with the same specialization in Pharmacy. The eligibility criteria are that candidates must have passed their 12th grade with 55% marks. They must have read English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
DPSRU PG Admission
- M.Pharm: The university offers M. Pharm in six specializations Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Candidates who have passed their B. Pharm can apply for this course. However, their selection will be based on merit as well as GPAT.
- Ph.D.: Candidates who want to do a Ph.D. in Pharmacy must possess an M.Pharm degree. In addition to that, their selection will be based on the entrance test.
DPSRU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online registration for PG starts||
|Online registration for PG ends on||20 September 2021|
|Starting Date to apply for UG courses||
|Last Date to apply for UG courses||
DPSRU Application Form: How to Apply?
DPSRU admission to this university has done on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination and the merit list should be prepared according to marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates can apply through the university’s official website. The university provides its portal for those candidates who want to apply online. Furthermore, they can also pay their fee online through their debit card. The online steps for the application process are as follows:
- First, visit the official website provided by the university (dpsru.edu.in)
- Click on the Admission option.
- Register your account by providing a valid email and contact number.
- Then log in to your account and continue the application process.
- Choose the course you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents like signatures and thumb impressions.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Then preview the filled application and pay the application fee.
- After that take a printout of the application form for any further use.
Candidates must bring the original documents along with the photocopies.
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Recent character certificate
- Leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate (if any)
Courses List Offered by University
- B.Pharma Lateral entry
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Ans: The university takes admissions on merit. Moreover, there is no need for an entrance exam for taking admission to B.Pharm or D.Pharm.
Ans: The university adds all the names of the eligible candidates to the merit list. That is how you get admission.
Q: What is the time span of an MSc?
Ans: 2 years
Q: Locate the university on google maps?
Ans: If we search for the location of DIPRAS on Google Maps. it will locate it somewhere in the federal capital of India, which is New Delhi
Q: What does DIPSAR stand for?
Ans: It stands for Delhi institute of pharmaceutical sciences & research.
Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2955 3771
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th