DPSRU Admission 2022-23: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research(DPSRU) has an ongoing admission process for certificate courses. Students who wish to take university admissions must click here to download the pdf. The eligibility criteria are stated in the application form pdf, and applicants have to go through the requirements before filling the form.
The application process for the UG and PG courses is expected to start in the first week of July 2022, and the admission form will be released soon. Applicants that want to take admission for Ph.D., M. Pharm, and MBA(Pharm) must clear entrance examinations conducted by JRF/SRF or NET/GATE/GPAT/SLET.
- Application Fees: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research require all its applicants to pay a registration amount during their admission process. The entry fee must be paid during your applications. Applicants must pay the entry fee for their application form to be accepted.
- The registration fee is INR 1 000. Applicants can pay their application fees online or offline depending on the process they have followed to submit their application forms. Applicants can pay using their debit cards, credit cards, and net banking if they have applied online. Application forms filled offline must be paid through a cash deposit from an HDFC or The Post Office.
DPSRU Admission Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Name||Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University|
|Short Name of University||DPSRU|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||PCI, AICTE|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Contact No.||011 2955 3771|
|Fee||DPSRU University Fee structure|
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research started working in 1964 and offered a high quality of research type education. It also has become a constituent college of DPSRU. It has its affiliation with the University of Delhi. It is a State Government institution located in Delhi, India
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is abbreviated as DIPSAR. It has been offering various courses, including MPharm, MBA, MHA, MPH, BPT, BPharm, MPharm in Drug Regulatory Science.
DPSRU Admission 2022-23
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University is dedicated to provide education in medical sector. DPSRU provides numerous courses at bachelor and master’s levels. The admissions are generally open from the second week of August to the last week of September. The eligible students get admission on the basis of the merit list that the university releases once all the application forms are submitted by the students.
The admission process will soon start for B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BPT, BMLT, DMLT, BBA(Community Healthcare) & B.Pharm (Ayurveda) Courses.
DPSRU UG Admission
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University offers the following programs with certain eligibility criteria at the UG level:
- BPT: BPT is a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. The science of Physiotherapy deals with the movement and proper functioning of different body parts. The students can complete the course and help the people to restore their mobility. The students who have completed their 12th from the science stream must have studied biology.
- B.Pharm: The university offers B.Pharm in the specialization of Pharmacy. Candidates who have passed intermediate examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for this course.
- D.Pharm: This course also comes with the same specialization in Pharmacy. The eligibility criteria are that candidates must have passed their 12th grade with 55% marks. They must have read English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
DPSRU PG Admission
- M.Pharm: The university offers M. Pharm in six specializations Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Candidates who have done B. Pharm can apply for this course. However, their selection will be based on merit as well as GPAT.
Masters in Hospital Management: This course is one of the qualitative courses designed for students interested in the field of management, and medical can opt for this course. The course duration is of 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. Students need to complete their graduation degree, and also, students need to clear the entrance examinations.
Masters in Public Health: Masters in Public health is a course where the survey and the research are necessary, and students can learn a lot about public health epidemics from this course. The course duration is of 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. To enroll in this course, students are required to complete their graduation or master’s degree, and there are entrance examinations that are necessary to clear.
- PhD: Candidates who want to do a Ph.D. in Pharmacy must possess an M.Pharm degree. In addition to that, their selection will be based on the entrance test.
DPSRU university offers placement for the candidates as it commits to providing employment opportunities, placing maximum students in reputed companies, and Maximizing the caliber of students.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans: The university takes admissions on merit. Moreover, there is no need for an entrance exam for taking admission to B.Pharm or D.Pharm.
Ans: The university adds all the names of the eligible candidates to the merit list. That is how you get admission.
Q: What is the time span of an MSc?
Ans: 2 years
Q: Locate the university on google maps?
Ans: If we search for the location of DIPRAS on Google Maps. it will locate it somewhere in the federal capital of India, which is New Delhi
Q: What does DIPSAR stand for?
Ans: It stands for Delhi institute of pharmaceutical sciences & research.
DPSRU Contact Details
- Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
- Phone: 011 2955 3771
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.