Designing Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22: The designing industry progressed a lot in recent years. Designing courses are very appealing for youth as they are new and modern. The rapid growth of the fashion designing industry is being witnessed for the last 3 to 4 years. There is a large scope of designing courses in our country. The future of developing industries appears to be very bright, and it will be the largest scope in the country.
What Is A Graphic Designing Course
Graphic design is a kind of art in which the message is made effective with the help of text and graphics. The message can be in pictures, logos, brochures, newsletters, posters, or any form.
Designing Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
Candidates can pursue these degree programs at the level of higher learning. Many universities offer diplomas in fashion designing, BFA, and many other programs. All courses are covered under the design course, in which students learn the art of designing anything, be it a computer system or a fabric material. These courses are designed for those students who are creative and are proficient in the arts and crafts field.
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Animation Designing
- Leather Designing
- Jewelry Designing
- Textile Designing
- Graphic Designing
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
At every stage of education, courses in designing and fashion are offered to the candidates. The candidates who have passed 10+2 level exams from any UGC registration institute are eligible to apply for UG programs. For PG programs, the candidate must be a graduate.
What are Career Options
Shine everywhere is the hard work of graphic designers. Graphic designers are in demand in public relations, newspapers, advertising agencies, web page magazines, and electronic media. His need in the film, advertising, and animation fields has increased rapidly.
How Does The Package Get
This field starts from 15 to 30 thousand rupees, but later, with increasing experience, your salary can also go up to one and a half lakh rupees.
Fashion Design Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-2 Lacs|
- Fashion design courses after 12th the art of designing clothing that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Designers must study their art well to be successful. A fashion designing course placed on the top of the list courses after 12th design can provide further introduction to learn in this high demand area.
- After taking a course in fashion designing, you can find work in many places. First of all, you can take any big fashion designing training to improve your qualities. After this, you can work as a fashion designer in a clothing company or fashion house. If you do not want to work with someone, then you can also serve as a freelancer.
- All Students can apply below degree and Fashion Designing diploma courses after the commerce As per their knowledge or interest.
- If any Student has done their education and other qualifications with commerce background he wants to choose the course fashion designing courses after 12th. Subsequently, here is the good news for them.
- Now in New NEP, 2021 Guideline, Students can choose any Subject.
Interior Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-3 Lacs|
Interior designing is a great career option for young students with a creative interest. Many types of skills are required to become an interior designer. Some of these skills, which should be in your personality, are:
- Excellent design sense.
- Thorough supervision.
- Nuanced vision.
- Good team-building ability.
- Good coordination knowledge.
- Excellent time management skills.
Leather Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- Leather is becoming an important part of our everyday lives. Every one of us uses it in one way or another, whether comfort, sports, or fashion. Leather designing is a special branch of engineering. A wide range of products are manufactured, such as belts, wallets, jackets, gloves, footwear, purses, bags, musical instruments, synthesis, production, and refining of leather and its residues—garment Tags.
- After looking at the importance of leather, how can we forget to include leather designing in the list of design Courses after the 12th? Careers in the field of leather designing are well-liked in India. It is important for the students who wish to make a career in this field that they are aware of fashion trends and can do something new in designing. Apart from this, you should have the quality of discipline, dedication to work, hard work, and taking the team along. There should also be the ability to absorb new ideas and influences.
Animation Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- Some students are interested in becoming a professional in animation after 12th teach students how to be involved in all the internal workings of the animation process. Through this course, you provide an opportunity to learn about many aspects of the film making process and the opportunity to network with others interested in gaining experience in the industry.
- Animation courses worldwide are conducted in universities and educational institutions. Many animation courses offer graduates a diploma or certificate after the successful completion of the system. Some companies enroll their employees in animation courses for professional development in team-building and creative thinking.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- Making different types of jewelry is called jewelry design—gold, silver, pearl, platinum, etc. Other types of jewelry are made. Similarly, ivory, stone, oyster, etc., are also used in making stylish jewelry. Jewelry designers call them, who set the style, pattern, etc. of silver. It is considered the fast-growing field, and if students opt for this course from the list of Design Courses after 12th, they can imagine their career with better scope in hands.
- Passing 12th is very important to make a career in jewelry design. After this, you can do further courses. Jewelry is also a great career option for tenth passers. After the tenth, you can do short-term courses. The interested person has to take the aptitude test for further direction. Only then can you fill the application for new progression.
Textiles Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000-1 Lacs|
- In the field of career, there is a lot of innovation in textile designing, especially for the youth who want to do something new through creative thinking. India’s identity has become very fast in the world of fashion. Fashion designers and textile designing, which are a part of the fashion industry, have made rapid progress. This field is creative in itself.
- It is the explanation that youth are progressively interested in textile designing. Due to modern technology, such software has become available through which textile designing has got new dimensions. Textile designers mostly have to work on embroidery designs, print, wave, and textures.
- In the last few years, there has been a high demand for textile designing, due to which many institutes have started courses in it. If you want to make a career in this field, keep in mind that you try to specialize in it entirely and avoid half-finished practices.
Graphic Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20000-1 Lacs|
- The graphic designer’s job is to create creative ideas for his client, giving a distinct identity to his client’s institute. Creativity is the first requirement for this work. Apart from this, it is also essential to have complete knowledge of industry trends, information on new software in graphic designing, a professional approach, and the ability to complete work on time.
- There are many types of courses in the field of graphic design today. Degree courses ranging from foundation courses to four years are available. Students must pass 12th as a qualification. Many PG diploma courses are conducted even after graduation and postgraduate.
Communication Design Course After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 25000-1 Lacs|
- If you are interested in communication or counseling, then Communication Design can help you pursue your career growth.
- This program imparts knowledge regarding the nuances of the trend that enable candidates to communicate their Tips in communication design fields to candidates.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th