Fashion Designing Courses After 12th: In recent years, the designing industry progressed a lot. Designing courses are very appealing for youth as they are new and modern. The rapid growth of the fashion designing industry is being witnessed for the last 3 to 4 years. There is a large scope of designing courses in our country. The future of designing industries appears to be very bright and it will be the largest scope in the country.
What Is A Graphic Designing Course?
Graphic design is a kind of art, in which the message is made effective with the help of text and graphics. The message can be in graphics, logo, brochure, newsletter, poster, or any form.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
At every stage of education, courses in the fields of designing and fashion are offered to the candidates. The candidates who have passed 10+2 level exams from any UGC registration institute are eligible to apply for admissions in UG programs and for PG programs the candidate must be a graduate.
What are Career Options?
Shine everywhere is the hard work of graphic designers. Graphic designers are in demand in fields such as public relations, newspapers, advertising agencies, web page magazines, and electronic media. His demand in the film, advertising, and animation fields has increased rapidly.
How Does The Package Get?
This field starts from 15 to 30 thousand rupees, but later, with increasing experience, your salary can also go up to one and a half lakh rupees.
Designing Courses After 12th
Candidates can pursue these degree programs at the level of higher learning. Many universities offer diplomas in fashion designing, BFA, and many other programs. All courses are covered under the design course, in which students learn the art of designing anything, be it a computer system or a fabric material. These courses are designed for those students who are creative and are proficient in the arts and crafts field.
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Animation Designing
- Leather Designing
- Jewelry Designing
- Textile Designing
- Graphic Designing
Fashion Design Courses After 12th:
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-2 Lacs|
- Fashion design courses after 12th the art of designing clothing that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Designers must study their art well in order to be successful. A fashion designing course placed on the top of the list courses after 12th design, that can provide further introduction to study in this high demand area.
- After taking a course in fashion designing, you can find work in many places. First of all, you can take under the training of any big fashion designing to improve your own qualities. After this, you can work as a fashion designer in a clothing company or fashion house. If you do not want to work with someone, then you can also serve as a freelancer.
- All Students can apply below degree and Fashion Designing diploma courses after the commerce As per their knowledge or interest.
- If any Student has done their education and other qualifications with commerce background he wants to choose the course fashion designing courses after 12th subsequently here is the good news for her or him.
- Now in New NEP, 2021 Guideline Students can choose any Subjects.
Interior Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-3 Lacs|
Interior designing is a great career option for young students with a creative interest. Many types of skills are required to become an interior designer. Some of these skills or arts are inherent, while some skills can be acquired through training and training. Some of these skills, which should be in your personality, are excellent design sense, thorough supervision, nuanced vision, good team-building ability, good coordination knowledge, excellent time management skills, and patience.
Leather Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- Leather is becoming an important part of our everyday lives. Every one of us uses it in one way or the other, whether it is comfort, sports, or fashion. Leather designing is a special branch of engineering in which a wide range of products are manufactured such as belts, wallets, jackets, gloves, footwear, purses, bags, musical instruments, through the synthesis, production, and refining of leather and its residues. Garment Tags, etc.
- After looking at the importance of leather, how can we forget to include leather designing in the list of design Courses after the 12th? Careers in the field of leather designing are being well-liked in India. It is important for the students who wish to make a career in this field that they are aware of the changing trends of fashion and have the ability to do something new in designing. Apart from this, you should have the quality of discipline, dedication to work, hard work, and taking the team along. There should also be the ability to absorb new ideas and influences.
Animation Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- Some students are interested in becoming an animator in the animation field after 12th, so these courses after 12th design, teach students how to be involved in all the internal workings of the animation process. Through this course, you not only provide an opportunity to learn about many aspects of the filmmaking process but also the opportunity to network with others interested in gaining experience in the industry.
- Animation courses worldwide are conducted in universities and educational institutions. Many animation courses offer graduates a diploma or certificate after the successful completion of the course. Some companies enroll their employees in animation courses for professional development in the field of team-building and creative thinking.
Jewelry Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 40000-1 Lacs|
- The art of making different types of jewelry is called jewelry design. Gold, silver, pearl, platinum, etc. Different types of jewelry are made Similarly, ivory, stone, oyster, etc. are also used in making stylish jewelry. Jewelry designers call them, who set the style, pattern, etc. of silver. It is considered as the fast-growing field, and if students opt for this course from the list of Design Courses after 12th, then they can imagine their career with better scope in hands.
- Passing 12th is very important to make a career in jewelry design. After this, you can do further courses. Jewelry is also a great career option for tenth passers. After the tenth, you can do short-term courses. The interested person has to take the aptitude test for further direction. Only then you can fill the application for new progression.
Textiles Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000-1 Lacs|
- In the field of career, there is a lot of innovation in textile designing, especially for the youth who want to do something new through creative thinking. India’s identity has become very fast in the world of fashion. Not only fashion designers but also the field of textile designing, which is a part of the fashion industry, has made rapid progress. This field is creative in itself.
- It is the explanation that youth are progressively interested in textile designing. Due to modern technology, such software has become available through which textile designing has got new dimensions. Textile designers mostly have to work on embroidery designs, print, wave, and textures.
- In the last few years, there has been a high demand in the field of textile designing, due to which many institutes have started courses in it. If you want to make a career in this field, then keep in mind that try to specialize in it entirely and avoid doing half-finished courses.
Graphic Design Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20000-1 Lacs|
- The graphic designer’s job is to create creative ideas for his client, which can give a distinct identity to his client’s institute. Creativity is the first requirement for this work. Apart from this, it is also essential to have complete knowledge of industry trends, information on new software in the field of graphic designing, a professional approach, and the ability to complete work on time.
- There are many types of courses in the field of graphic design today. Degree courses ranging from foundation courses to four years are available. Students must pass 12th as a qualification. Many PG diploma courses are conducted even after graduation and postgraduate.
Top Courses After 12th
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th