Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Forms will be available at the official website www.dmu.ac.in. There are many affiliated colleges Under DMU that provides programs in the arts, science & commerce field. Programs that are offered at this DM University are like B.Sc., BPES, BCom, BBA, LLM, MA, M.Sc., and MBA are available for the students.
Dhanamanjuri University is the public institution structured for the UG, PG, Ph.D. and Diploma programs study. The establishment year of DM university is 2018. It is considered to be the most updated and unique university with advanced learning techniques. The academic procedure is through the merit scores and also there is an entrance examination for PG program study. The academic procedure starts in the month of August.
Learning patterns and faculty assistance is provided to students. Also for any of the detail related to this university students can contact us by providing us email id and our counsellors will get back for students’ guidance. Read out the whole article for more information.
- PG courses, like MCom, MA, and MSc, are only for students who have a bachelor’s degree and want to get more education.
- MA programs in sociology, Hindi, geography, English, education, history, political science, economics, and Manipuri are available at DMU, as well as programs in Manipuri and Hindi.
Application Fees: The fees for the UG & PG program is 800/- rupees, and for the Certificate/Diploma programs, students need to pay 1000/- rupees.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Dhanamanjuri University will soon start admission for all the offered programs for session 2022.
- Notice regarding PG 3rd Semester Examination uploaded by Dhanamanjuri University. (Source)
Dhanamanjuri University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dhanamanjuri University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostels, Transport, Café, lab, mess, medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||2450940|
|Fee||Dhanamanjuri University Fee structure|
Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2022-23
Admission to Dhanamanjuri University offers UG, PG, Ph.D. and Diploma programs for the 2022 academic sessions. The admissions are through merit and entrance scores. The fresh 2022 admission procedure begins in the month of August 2022. BSc, BCom, BBA, LLM, MA, M.Sc., and MBA are popular courses that are offered at this university. All the courses are well taught and the admission procedure is available through online mode.
Dhanamanjuri University will soon start admission for the academic year 2022-23 in the month of August.
- The university gives many PG courses with various specializations such as economics, political science, sociology, M.Com, LL.M, Manipuri, Philosophy, and electronics.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with the relevant specializations if they apply for PG courses such as MA Education, Hindi, English, Math, etc.
- The admission into DMU is based on the entrance exam taken up with the group discussion and Viva. The university will hold counselling for the affiliated college campuses.
- Candidates who belong to the reservation categories will have 5% scores relaxation in the entrance exam and the merit.
Dhanamanjuri University UG Admission
DMU will start enrollment for undergraduate programs in August 2022. The University accepts applications based on marks in 10+2 grade. Programs like BCom, and BBA, are offered by Dhanamanjuri University. The last date to apply to any UG programs will be 31 August 2022 (Tentatively).
Dhanamanjuri University PhD Admission
Dhanamanjuri University will soon open registration for its Ph.D. programmes for the academic years 2022–2023. Numerous university departments offer doctoral-level training in a variety of specialties. There are many available topics, including English, Education, Economics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and more. Candidates must hold a Master’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum grade point average of 55%. For JRF/NET/SLET/GATE & other fellowships, 60% of seats will be set aside.
Dhanamanjuri University Admission: Eligibility
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Candidates have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in the recognized board.
- BBA: Students can get admission to this program depending on 10+2 passed exams.
- MSc: You should have a graduation degree in the required field from any university.
- MA: It is necessary to have a graduation degree for entry into this program.
- MD: Students should have a master’s degree in the required field and clearance of entry test to qualify.
- MBA: Students must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. MBA admission is based on merit or entrance exam.
- Ph.D.: Students must have a master’s degree or an MPhil with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Dhanamanjuri University Admission Application Form Process 2022
Candidates can check the details for the application form and fill them. There is INR 1000 for certificates and Diplomas and INR 800 for UG and PG registration forms. Dhanamanjuri University admission form should download from the official website. Those who want to apply to any UG or PG courses at DMU must follow these steps:
- Visit the official Dhanamanjuri University Admission website- https://online.dmuportal.in/
- create your profile by using email and phone numbers.
- Make a Demand Draft if you cannot pay the online fee.
- Fill in the details in the form, upload documents, thumb impressions, signs, and photos.
- Submit the form and write down the number for further use.
- DMU admins have the right to reject or cancel the forms after the last day, so try to submit them a few days before the later date.
- Admin also has a right to cancel the form containing fake or wrong details.
Documents Required for Dhanamanjuri University Admission
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Date of Birth Proof
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
- Nationality Certificate
- ID card
- Transfer Certificate.
- DM College of Arts
- GP Women’s College
- DM College of Science
- DM College of Commerce
Dhanamanjuri University Admission Contact Details
- Address: Imphal, Manipur-795001, India
- Contact No.: 0385-2450049
- Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.