Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2021-22: Dhanamanjuri University was established in 1918 under the National Scheme of Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan. This University is a protracted cherished desire of our founding fathers and Maharani Dhanamanjuri. This University has put up the notice for UG, PG courses. Candidates are to fill up the application form DU 2021 to apply to the various courses. Aspirants must already be registered to use the systems. Candidates can apply in MA Political Science, MA sociology, M.Com, MA philosophy, ME Electronics, LLM, MA Manipuri, etc.
|Dhanamanjuri University||Dhanamanjuri University Application Form|
|Dhanamanjuri University Admission||Dhanamanjuri University Fee structure|
Aspirants applying for M.Sc in PG level are to have Math or PCM core subjects in their B.Sc backdrop. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees cleared with at least 55% scores in the relevant core subjects can apply. In comparison, there is a 5% relaxation for the aspirants belonging to the SC or ST categories. To find out more on the details of DU, Visit the Site.
- 13 October 2021: Admission is open for all courses for the academic session 2021-22. and the last date of submission of the application form is 16 October 2021. (Source)
Dhanamanjuri University Highlights
|University Name||Dhanamanjuri University|
|Established | Type||2018 | state|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostels, Transport, Café, lab, mess, medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||2450940|
Dhanamanjuri University Admission 2021-22
Dhanamanjuri University has begun its UG course seat matrix rollout. The notice for the PG courses has also been put up. Candidates are to follow a process of entrance to gain admission into the relevant course. Some other notes with registration to an entry that must check are as follows:
- Aspirants will be noted as the result of the entrance exam on 20th July for each year.
- The university gives many PG courses with various specializations such as economics, political science, sociology, M.Com, LL.M, Manipuri, Philosophy, and electronics.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with the relevant specializations if they apply for PG courses such as MA Education, Hindi, English, math, etc.
- Those applying in the PG course of M.Sc. must have Math or PCM courses at their backdrop.
- The admission into DMU is based on the entrance exam taken up with the group discussion and Viva. The university will hold counseling for the affiliated college campuses.
- Candidates who belong to the reservation categories will have 5% scores relaxation in the entrance exam and the merit.
- BA Public Relations: It is a 3-year undergraduate program split into 6 semesters, each with 6 months. Essentially, discipline is distributing knowledge from an institution or a public person to a target audience efficiently to form relationships. Duration: 3-year undergraduate engineering degree course. Students who have passed Class 12 in the Science stream from a recognized board can apply for admission.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): Candidates have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in the recognized board.
- BBA: Students can get admission for this program depending on 10+2 passed exams.
- BA: For this, it is necessary to have 12 years of education.
- BSc: You are allowed to get admission with the 12th grade of education.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.): Criteria set by authorities is graduation from any authorized university and duration is 2 years
- MSc: You should have a graduation degree in the required field from any university.
- MA: It is necessary to have a graduation degree for entry into this program.
- MD: Students should have a master’s degree in the required field and clearance of entry test to qualify.
- MBA: Students must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. MBA admission based on merit or entrance exam.
- Ph.D.: Students must have a master’s degree or an MPhil with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Dhanamanjuri University Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Those who want to apply to any UG or PG course at DMU must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website and create your profile by using email and phone numbers.
- Make a Demand Draft if you cannot pay the online fee.
- Fill in the details in the form, upload documents, thumb impressions, signs, and photos.
- Submit the form and write down the number for further use.
- DMU admins have the right to reject or cancel the forms after the last day, so try to submit them a few days before the later date.
- Admin also has a right to cancel the form containing fake or wrong details.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Date of Birth Proof
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
- Nationality Certificate
- ID card
- Transfer Certificate.
Dhanamanjuri University Associated Colleges
- DM College of Arts
- GP Women’s College
- DM College of Science
- DM College of Commerce
- Address: Imphal, Manipur-795001, India
- Contact No.: 0385-2450049
- Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th