Diploma in Business Administration Admission 2021-22: Diploma in Business Administration is a management-oriented course focusing on various aspects of managing and administering a business. The course has no fixed duration, and that varies from 3 months-3 years. However, most of the colleges offer a 2-year course. Diploma in Business Administration is a management stream course. The minimum time requires to complete this diploma is three months to three years. The main focus of DBA is different aspects of administering and managing a business. Various colleges and universities in India offer admission for Diploma in Business Administration.
It is a management-oriented course focused on different areas of business management fields. The length of the course is not set, as the diploma course ranges from 3 months to 3 years.
Diploma in Business Administration Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Business Administration|
|Duration||3 months to 3 years|
|Examination Type||Unit System|
|Eligibility||Intermediate cleared or Bachelor’s degree|
|Admission Process||Grade and equivalent marks obtained in 12th class or senior secondary school and equivalent to that.|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 2 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3 to 6 Lakhs per annum|
Diploma in Business Administration Admission 2021-22
- Aspirants must pass the 10th or similar high school tests. Many colleges, however, recognize their approval through their entry exams. The details asked can be sent online to institutes. For the English test conducted by the colleges, qualifying applicants must appear. The applicants are chosen in the personal interview based on 12th marks, written tests, and results. After completing the Business Administration Diploma, the higher studies are MBA, BBA, and M.Phil in Business Administration.
- The study covers many managerial topics that apply to experts. The program includes management, investment, human resources, logistics, and marketing.
- The Business Administration Diploma is a command course, and management is not just about solving the business dilemma. It is also about enabling aspirants to face barriers and turn the situation into a chance.
- This diploma’s main aims are to provide organizational learnings, develop skills in all management areas, and develop problem-solving and analysis techniques.
- This diploma course syllabus is divided into six-semester. The following subjects are taught in this course; Principles and Practices of Management, Management Information System, Business Law, Organizational Behaviour, HRM, Financial Management, Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, and Management Accounting.
- The basic eligibility for getting admission in Business Administration Diploma is must have a 10+2 education with min 45% to 50% marks score in the last examination.
- The entries are entrance exam and direct admission based.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee for Diploma in Business Administration is INR 15,000 to 2 Lakhs.
CET is required for diploma admission.
- Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) Exam
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Admission Exam
- Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test Exam
The average income earned by such professional administrators is ranging from INR 03 to 06 lakh per annum. The popular recruiting companies for such professionals are govt and private sectors, Info sys, Amazon, Flipkart, Paypal, Snapdeal, Reliance Communications, and Tata consultancy services.
The top designations offered to DBA graduates are Consultant, Office Coordinator, Administrative Assistance, Human Resource Manager, Department Store Manager, Retail Manager, Controller, School Administrator, etc.
Types of Courses
Full Time: The course has no fixed duration. It can be for three months to three years. While most colleges offer a 2-year course.
Diploma in Business Administration Syllabus
|Financial Management||Production or Operations Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Management Accounting|
|Marketing Management||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Principles and Practices of Management|
|Business Law||Management Information Systems|
|Elective 1 or 2||Elective 3 or 4|
Top Universities in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|NIILM University Admission||Haryana||Private University|
|Om Sterling Global University Admission||Haryana||Private University|
|O.P. Jindal Global University Admission||Haryana||Private University|
|PDM University Admission||Haryana||Private University|
|Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Admission||Haryana||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.