Diploma in Business Management Admission 2021-22: Diploma in Business Management is a 1-year diploma program. The minimum eligibility is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute or University. For admission in Diploma in Business Management relies on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam and the resulting round of counselling.
Diploma in Business Administration is a management-oriented course focused on different areas of business management and management. The length of the course is not set, as this ranges from 3 months to 3 years. At the same time, most colleges offer a 2-year degree.
The key qualification for the course is an associate degree or a bachelor’s degree. Admissions for such courses shall be based on grades and corresponding marks earned in the 12th class or the upper secondary school equivalent.
Diploma in Business Management Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Business Management|
|Duration of the Course||1 year|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Course Fee||INR 10,000 to 8 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 8 lacs|
Diploma in Business Management Admission 2021-22
The Diploma in Business Management is a one-year diploma course in the Management stream. The Management of Business explains the practices related to operating a company, such as leading, controlling, organizing, planning, and monitoring.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The Business Management diploma is a short course program that educates about management fundamentals. It aims to provide all skills associated with the management of an organization.
- This short diploma syllabus contains subjects: Management Theory and Practice, Business Economics, Organizational Behaviour, Corporate Social responsibility, Business Communication, Marketing Management, Essentials of HRM, International Business and Taxation, and Financial Accounting.
- The least eligibility for this course is a bachelor’s degree from a known Institute. Entry to Diploma in Business Mgmt depends on merit. Some institutes consider direct entry.
- The merit-based entry process depends on marks got by a student in a recent board exam. Seats offered to able applicants on the proof of marks scored by them.
- Business Management is a course that is in the area of management training. It provides applicants with management skills.
- Learning, managing, organizing, reporting, and preparing involves Mgmt. It guides trainees a fair career with the potential to execute business-related tasks. It aims to teach control works efficiently in an area of firm strategy. A variety of work is taught like financial reports, corporate relations, and marketing policies to students.
- The candidates having 12th class or graduate degree in any stream can apply for this short diploma course.
- Multiple institutes across India offer admissions of this diploma course.
- The well-known institute for this course is NMIMS Mumbai. The placements are given on the basis of merit and entrance exam.
For this diploma in India, the normal tuition fee varies from INR 10,000 to 8 lac.
Following are a few entry tests that are carried by some of the colleges in India
- NMU Entry Exam
- Bombay Academy of Mgmt Studies Entry Exam
- Shivaji University Entry Exam
- Maris Stella College Entry Exam
The average annual income generated by professionals of DBM is ranging from INR 2 to 8 eight lac per annum.
After completing this Business Management diploma, the advanced study is an MBA, BBA, M.Phil, and PGDM in Business Management.
The recruiting areas for Business Management diploma holders are Chemical Industry, Utilities Industry, Colleges and Universities, Fashion Industry, Grocery Stores, Health Industry, etc.
The job roles performed by such professionals are Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Production Manager, information system Management, Human Resource Manager, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Business Performance Management trainee, Business Management professor, etc.
Diploma in Business is a 1-year course for applicants.
Diploma in Business Management Syllabus
|Human Resources||Financial Accounting|
|Marketing Principles||Project Management|
|Business Communication||Business Law and Policy|
|Business Economics||Production and Operation Management|
Diploma in Business Management University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Baddi University of Emerging Sciences & Technology Admission||1 Year||185410|
|Bahra University Admission||1 Year||185165|
|Career Point University Admission||1 Year||170920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||1 Year||180675|
|Bahra University Admission||1 Year||154275|
|Career Point University Admission||1 Year||155325|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Admission||1 Year||165875|
Be the first to leave a review.