Diploma in Clinical Pathology Admission: Clinical pathology is offered as a two-year diploma program. A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or college is required, as are related examinations. Admission to the Diploma in Clinical Pathology is determined by a candidate’s performance on a relevant entrance exam and following round of counselling.
The Diploma in clinical pathology. To be able to do something, you have to meet certain rules.
The following is how you can get the Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- Physics, chemistry, and biology are required in the 10+2 or equivalent.
- The minimum pass rate for the Diploma in Clinical Pathology course is 50%. Even so, it could be different from one school to the next. It could also be different.
- The Diploma in clinical pathology can be found here. The process of getting into college
- As part of the admission process for the Diploma in Clinical Pathology, you have to do this:
- All but a few colleges will look at how well the candidate did in school in the past.
- During admission to some colleges, candidates have to take an entrance exam that the college runs itself. A person’s chances of getting into college will be based on their entrance score.
- In addition to taking the entrance exam, some people also have to go to an individual meeting or have a discussion group.
- Fill out an online application, take an admissions test, and go to the PI and GD. Most colleges and universities do this.
A diploma in Clinical Pathology is obtained in the medical stream and takes two years to complete. Clinical testing on bodily fluids are used to diagnose illnesses and disorders in this type of medical diploma programme. Urine, blood, excrement, and other physiological fluids are examples of this. One of the top institutions for the Diploma in Clinical Pathology programme is Pacific Medical University.
During the course work, students gain a fundamental understanding of histology, clinical pathology, microbiology, biochemistry, and transfusion medicine samples. The course aids in educating medical biologists and pharmacists and analyses laboratory-based biological research.
Diploma in Clinical Pathology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Duration of the Course||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation (MBBS/B.Sc. Biology)|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Course Fee||INR 10,000 to 8 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 8 Lacs|
Diploma in Clinical Pathology Admission
The admission for this diploma in clinical pathology is offered at various medical science institutions across the country. The famous institutes which are offering Diploma in Clinical Pathology are AMC Dibrugarh, IGMC Shimla, and GMCH Udaipur. The enrollments in this diploma program are merit and entrance test-based. Average fees charged for a Clinical Pathology diploma is range from INR 10K to 8 lac for the overall duration.
The clinical pathology syllabus contains the study of Systemic Pathology, General Pathology, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Cytology, Clinical Pathology, and Hematology. The syllabus of this diploma is divided into 4-semesters.
- A diploma in Clinical Pathology is a graduation PG diploma. The eligibility to apply for DCP is must have an MBBS or BSc in Biology or equivalent.
- Marks gained by the aspirants in 12th class with good marks from reputable university.
- DCET, UGCET, KLMEE, and KEAM entrance exams are conducted to get admission to the course.
- No distance education is provided in this course.
The usual tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges from INR 10,000 to 8 Lacs for 2-years.
Diploma in Clinical Pathology Admission Process
The entry depends on the institute and the colleges for the diploma. It can be a method of entry based directly on merit. Marks gained by applicants in class 12 and the marks of entry tests account for a merit-based entry. Seats are offered to qualified students based on merit.
- Visit the University website.
- Search for the course; one form will pop up
- Fill in all the details; Upload needed documents
- Log in with your details
- Pay the admission fee
- After verification of the documents
- The confirmation letter will be sent to you.
The following are some entry tests:
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET).
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM).
- KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE) 2019.
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET).
The average annual income generated by such Pathologists is ranging from INR 02 to 08 Lakh per annum. Top recruiting areas for Clinical Pathology Technician are Government and Private Hospitals, Medical universities and colleges, Content Writing, Private Clinics, Medical Labs, Research Labs, etc.
The jobs offered to such diploma holders are Clinical Pathologist, Teacher, Lecturer, Lab Executive, Pathologist, Clinical Manager, Medical Transcriptionist, etc. The higher studies after completing the Clinical Pathology Diploma are MD in Pathology, MSc/Med. Tech in Pathology, PhD Pathology.
It is a 2-year diploma program.
Diploma in Clinical Pathology Syllabus
|S.No||Subjects of Study|
|1||Clinical research Guidelines and Regulations|
|2||Clinical Trial Planning and design|
|3||Clinical Trial Conduct, Compliance and Quality Assurance|
|5||Data Analysis and Management in Clinical Research|
|6||Clinical Research Management|
University & Fees for Diploma in Clinical Pathology
|Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission||2 years||48250|
|VIT-AP University Admission||2 years||48275|
|Yogi Vemana University Admission||2 years||48400|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat Admission||2 years||45400|
|Arunachal University of Studies Admission||2 years||48375|
|Arunodaya University Admission||2 years||48875|
Be the first to leave a review.