Diploma in Computer Application Admission 2022-23: A diploma in computer application is a short-term education that lasts at least 6 months and up to a year. Students will master all of the fundamental and advanced computer application topics in this course. Students learn Microsoft Office, Operating Systems, Internet Fundamentals & Computer Organization, Data Management & RDBMS, C Programming, Visual Basics, Multimedia & Photoshop, and Tally ERP in the Diploma programme.
To get admission to the Diploma in Computer Application Admission course, one has to fulfill the criteria of the following universities such as:
- Passing 12th or equivalent will allow students to get admission in the DCA one-year program under Mumbai University.
- After passing the higher secondary exam, the applicant may opt for DCA admission to Annamalai University
- Applicants can build their career in any of the given, e.g., graphic designer, C++ developer, computer operator, etc
The Course is for the students who have cleared the 10+2 examination or equivalent. For a Diploma in Computer Applications, the average cost is between INR 10,000 and INR 55,000.
- The first step in the admission process for Jammu University is to meet the minimum requirements for the course.
- The method of getting into both bachelor’s and master’s programs is the same.
- Applicants who want to go to the Central University of Jammu’s diploma, UG, PG diploma, and PG programs must take the CUCET exam first.
- For CUI entrance counselling, students must sign up for separate registration.
- The CUCET must be passed with a 50% mark to be considered for the PhD.
- There is no need for students who have taken exams like GATE or the UGC-NET to take the entrance test for the university.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2-5 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 – 55,000|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
In a year, you can get a diploma from DCA. It will help you get a job. It talks about many different technical things, like the history of computers, Microsoft Office, operating systems, SQL, DBMS, HTML, and many other things. Diplomas in computer applications can be earned through regular correspondence or distance learning, and many government and private institutions also offer diplomas in computer applications.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission 2022-23
Duration: The diploma in computer applications is a diploma after twelfth class education. The duration of this diploma ranges from 6 months to 12 months. Computer applications diploma aims to provide in-depth knowledge of computers.
Syllabus: This diploma’s syllabus contains the knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Operating Systems, Computer Organizations, Internet, computer languages, C++, Java, Project Management, Principles of programming, Financial Accounting system, System Analysis, etc.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Eligibility Criteria
The admission procedure of this course is on a merit basis and also students are required to complete their intermediate study from a recognized university or board.
- Have you cleared 12th class education? If yes, then DCA is a golden opportunity for you in the modern world. You can apply for this diploma on a class 12th basis.
- The admissions of this program are offered at various Information Technology and General colleges/universities in India.
- The admissions of DCA are merit and entrance exam-based.
- It is the course that can avail after passing 12 class examination with good marks. The method in this admission system is calculated on merit obtained in the last examination.
- The admission in DCA is based on merit made in entrance exams held by different institutes of India.
- The course is a full-time course that can not be afforded in the distance learning process.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Fee Structure
The course is offered in the country at an average fee ranging between INR 10,000 and INR 55,000 for the entire period.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Process 2022
The deadline for submitting the IGNOU exam form with the late fee is 31 May 2022. IGNOU’s December Term End Examination 2021 is set to begin on 04 March 2022. Students who have completed their assignments and are awaiting examinations can apply for the IGNOU Exam Form for the 2022 academic session in May 2022.
Every year, the IGNOU conducts its Term End Examination in June and December. At these times, the university announces two dates for submitting examination forms. To take the exam, one must submit the exam form along with the exam fee. The assignment component of the IGNOU TEE is also a requirement for qualification. There will be a fee of Rs 200 (per theory/practical course) payable via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. IGNOU Exam Forms are usually filled out online in accordance with the schedule. Click here for the official university website to apply.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Entrance Exam
To get a DCA enrollment is simple. There are no entrance tests required for this program.
- Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) Entrance Exam
- West Bengal JEXPO and VOCLET Exam
- NCERT Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling Exam
- NPTI PGDC CET Exam
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Salary Offered
The popular employment areas for such professionals are Networking, Internet working areas, Administration Fields, Database Development, Development tools, Programming languages, Technical Writing, Software engineering, design, etc.
The DCA experts will be offered computer operator jobs, C++ Developer, Accountant, Web Designer, etc.
Such computer professionals can earn an average annual salary is ranging from INR 2 to 5 lakh per annum.
The students can go for higher studies after completing a computer applications diploma.
After completing this diploma, the advanced study courses are BE, B. Tech, MBA, M.Phil. in IT, and other PGD courses in computer applications or information technology.
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Full Time
Diploma in Computer Apps is a one-year diploma course in the field of Computer Science.
Diploma in Computer Application Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Computer Fundamentals and Windows||Spreadsheets|
|Representation of data/Information concepts of data processing||Manipulation of cells|
|Introduction to Windows||Manipulation of sheets|
|Windows Setting||Providing Formulas and functions|
|Window/Accessories||Filters- Auto Filter, Advanced filters|
|Opening documents and closing documents||PowerPoint presentations|
|Formatting the texts||Communication and Internet|
|Handling Multiple documents||WWW and Web browser|
|Special features||Electronic mail|
|Mail merge||Document handling|
Diploma in Computer Application Admission Others Diploma Courses
|Advanced Diploma in Computer Application||Post Graduate Diploma Course in Computer Programming and System Analysis|
|Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (APGDCA)||Post Graduate Diploma in CAD|
|Diploma in Commercial Art||Post Graduate Diploma in Computational Mathematics and Statistics|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Diploma Programme in Computer Science and Applications||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Commercial Application (PGDCCA)|
|Honours Diploma in Computer Application||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Management (PGDCM)|
University & Fees For Diploma in Computer Application Admission
|Diploma in Computer Application Admission University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Admission||6-12 months||16540|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya Admission||6-12 months||16510|
|Madhabdev University Admission||6-12 months||16090|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||6-12 months||16060|
|Ganpat University Admission||6-12 months||16425|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya Admission||6-12 months||16535|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy Admission||6-12 months||16585|
Be the first to leave a review.