Diploma in Cyber Security Admission 2021-22: Cyber Security refers to a body of technology, procedures, and activities. It is aimed at mitigating threats, disruption, and records. It is also known as IT security or cyber security.
Cyber Security experts work hard to keep data out of the wrong hands from ethical hackers. They test and manipulate security flaws in web-based software and track and decode secret data from cyber terrorists. In nearly every sector, cyber security experts work to respond to real-world threats quickly. In some universities, this is offered online.
The cyber security diploma is a certified 01-year course. This course is designed to study computers, electronic systems, servers, and networks. It includes methods for storing information that malicious attacks can hack. Electronic information security or information technology security is also referred to as cyber security. The techniques used in this field can be applied in different occupations, such as mobile computing and business.
The cyber security diploma is a certified 01-year course. The course covers various subjects such as Data Structure, Digital Concepts and System Architecture, Java Programming, System Software and Design, and Algorithm Analysis. Many universities and colleges offer admission for students to Diploma in Cyber Security in regular and distance mode.
Diploma in Cyber Security Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||Diploma in Cyber Security|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Cyber Security|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 30,000 to 60,000 monthly|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 9,000 to 30,000|
|Eligibility||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university|
Diploma in Cyber Security Admission 2021-22
Since completing the 12th class, students can pursue a diploma. Indian colleges offering cyber Security courses have varying screening methods and conditions. Diploma in Cyber Security courses at both UG & PG levels are open to applicants. The programs vary in length from 10 months to 1 year. But often, the term is 1-year.
- Diploma in Cyber Security is a certified course having a period of 01 years. This course is designed to study computers, electronic systems, servers, networks, mobile devices, defending practices.
- It involves the methods to save the data that could be hacked through malicious attacks. Cyber security is also referred to as electronic information security or information technology security.
- The specialization of Cyber security has a lot of sub-branches. The techniques used in this subject can be applied to various fields, such as business and mobile computing.
- As the world has shifted to the digital place, this course’s importance cannot be ignored. Most people are nowadays working online; hence they need to secure their data.
- In today’s world devices are more than people, and the danger of attack from the digital world; hence the use of cyber security measures also has many challenges. Cyber-attacks aim to destroy the essential data by accessing and changing it and corrupting websites, causing financial losses to people.
- The academic qualification required to get admission is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Merit-based admissions are offered for this course.
- JEE advanced is taken for this course.
- The average fees incurring for this course is about 9000 to 30000 INR.
The course fee is from INR 9000 to 30000 and varies from institute to institute.
For the diplomas in cyber Security, CET is compulsory.
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- KRUCET – Krishna University
Expert of Cyber security earns almost 30000 to 60000 per month by working with the IT Companies, Police Departments, Software Firms, and Corporate Houses.
The essential cyber security jobs are Research Assistant, Network Administrator, Cyber Consultant, Security Auditors, and Cyber Advisor.
Cyber Security (DCS) is an educational degree of eight months to one year. Class offered as a regular full-time class and online.
Diploma in Cyber Security Syllabus
|Data structures||Design analysis of algorithms|
|Digital principles and system design||Training|
University & Fee for Diploma in Cyber Security
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||1 year||18550|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||1 year||18575|
|Gokul Global University Admission||1 year||18600|
|GSFC University Admission||1 year||18625|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||1 year||18000|
|Arunachal University of Studies||1 year||18875|
|Ganpat University Admission||1 year||18850|
|GLS University Admission||1 year||18325|
Be the first to leave a review.