Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2022-23: Tests are required for admission to the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering program. Students must also complete their 10th and 12th grades in the science stream. There will soon be openings for admission to the Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering at many institutes, including GD Goenka, LPU, Sharda, DSEU, etc. It is possible to apply online and offline, but many institutes prefer the online process because it is faster and more reliable. A CSE degree is a three-year professional engineering degree.
The following are the key aspects of the Diploma in Dairy Technology programs:
- Institutes like ICAR-NDRI, IGNOU, and Singhania University are giving out this diploma program.
- Average program fee charges range from INR 10,000 to Rs 50,000 per year.
- Passout students with 10th or 12th level education can pursue the Diploma in dairy technology.
- Students get admitted by merit in previous education or entry test.
Dairy technology is related to agricultural or biological processes. A diploma in Dairy Technology is associated with the Food Processing Industry of India. This program’s objective is to progress the dairy & milk industry by developing human resources at the technical level.
In this course skills of workers working in any of the dairy industries are updated. This course involves studying milk processing procedures to meet this competent world’s needs by the high production of milk and related products such as ghee, butter, cheese, etc., and ensuring the hygiene of these products.
Self-employment is also encouraged by this course from the development of entrepreneurship skills. Learning the skill required in the dairy & milk industry will help workers produce good quality products because the demand for quality products is high.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/ Merit-Based|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5,000 to 5 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2022-23
The academic procedure is through merit and entrance selection, as the entrance examination is based on the university selection. Students are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes through a recognized university. In this course, you will learn about the progress of the dairy industry while developing HR at a technical level.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Eligibility Criteria
The minimum duration of this course is 01 year. Admissions are both entrance and merit-based, passing 10+2 with 50% marks from a well-known academic board.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Fee Structure
A diploma in dairy technology has a tuition fee of INR 10,000 to 50,000 Indian rupees.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Merit-Based
To become a professional technologist in the diary field, aspirants must have passed a 10+2 degree with 50% marks.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Entrance Based
Some institutes offer Diploma in Dairy Technology admission after passing entrance test exams.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Distance Education
No university offered admission in Diploma in Dairy Technology. Only online admission is offered in a particular course.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Salary Offered
The salary in the dairy industry is about 5000 to 05 lacs Indian rupees. Study programs available for these diploma holders are BSc, B-Tech, MSc, M-Tech, and PhD in dairy technology.
Most dairy industries offer jobs such as Farm Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager Accounts, Dairy Farm Supervisor, Dairy Farm Assistant, Storekeeper, Quality Controller, etc.
Job Career & Employment Areas After Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission
According to an estimate, the dairy technology field is growing day by day; the growing trends in dairy technology careers have ensured an increased requirement of dairy technology in public life and has been noticed in the last few years.
For a dairy technologist engineer, there are always job opportunities in private and non-private organizations. Job seekers can choose the best job for themselves based on their educational qualifications and field interest. The best places for job opportunities are public and private organizations, private companies, Foreign countries, etc.
- In his career, according to his position, The Dairy Supervisor oversees all dairy production stages, including testing labourer, filling plant materials, etc. The Dairy Supervisor gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 2.5 Lac INR annually.
- The Dairy Consultant’s job includes advising on development projects, selecting the best investors for dairy projects, implementing foreign partnerships, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and for-profit affairs. The Dairy Consultant gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 4.5 Lac INR annually.
- A freelancer as a labourer, he can start his career in this field, for example, building his milk plants and cream and ice cream unit. A freelancer gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 3 Lac INR annually.
- In Government, Organizations, dairy technologists are recruited by the government health centers under the health system. Under government administration, dairy companies offer job opportunities to maintain quality and health. A government dairy technologist gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 5 Lac INR annually.
- In Private Organizations, in terms of educational qualifications, as an engineer, you can also serve in private companies—for example, Amol, Mother Dairy, Nestle, Verka, etc. A private dairy technologist gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 4 Lac INR annually.
- You can start your career as a dairy technologist teacher by teaching in health organizations or institutes. A teacher gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 3 INR annually.
- After obtaining a PhD degree, you can start your career as a scientist. With the increase in job opportunities in this sector, there is also an increase in development opportunities. A scientist gets a salary of 4 Lac INR to 7 Lac INR annually.
Institutes offer Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission
The name of the institute that offers dairy technology courses in India, is mentioned here:
- The Institute of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Kerala.
- The Institute of Anand Agricultural University in Gujarat.
- The Institute of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in Chhattisgarh.
- The Institute of Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University in Maharashtra.
- The Institute of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The Institute of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Institute of Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University in Karnataka.
- The Institute of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Haryana.
- The Institute Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agricultural Technology and Sciences (SHIATS) in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Institute of West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences in West Bengal.
- The Institute of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- The Institute of Bundelkhand University, Jhansi in UP.
- The Institute of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology in Bihar.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Course Syllabus
|Sr. N.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Milk Production and Quality of Milk|
|2||Dairy Equipment and Utilities|
|3||Milk Processing and Packaging|
|4||Dairy Products I|
|5||Dairy Products II|
|6||Dairy Products III|
|8||Dairy Management and Entrepreneurship|
University & Fees For Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Madhabdev University Admission||1 Year||25410|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||25165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||24920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||26675|
|Ganpat University Admission||26275|
|GLS University Admission||25325|
|Gokul Global University Admission||26875|
Top Diploma Courses Specialization with Fee
|Diploma In Computer Engineering||3 Years||60000|
|Diploma In Computer Science||60762|
|Diploma In Electrical and Electronics||61016|
|Diploma In Electronics & Communication||61270|
|Diploma In Electrical Engineering||61524|
|Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication||61778|
|Diploma In Electronics And Instrumentation||62032|
|Diploma In Food Technology||62286|
|Diploma In Information Technology||62540|
|Diploma In Mechatronics Engineering||62794|
|Diploma In Mining Engineering||63048|
|Diploma In Petroleum Engineering||63302|
Be the first to leave a review.