Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2021-22: Industrial Development, Technological Development, And Medical Development. At the same time, it is essential to promote natural resource development. Dairy technology is an agricultural or biological process. A diploma in Dairy Technology is associated with the Food Processing Industry of India. This program’s objective is to progress the dairy industry by developing human resources at the technical level. Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is best for Diploma in Dairy Technology program.
In this course skills of workers working in any of the dairy industries are updated. This course involves studying milk processing procedures to meet this competent world’s needs by the high production of milk and related products such as ghee, butter, cheese, etc., and ensuring the hygiene of these products.
Self-employment is also encouraged by this course from the development of entrepreneurship skills. Learning the skill required in the dairy industry will help workers produce good quality products because the demand for quality products is high.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|Duration||Minimum: 1 Year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5,000 to 5 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2021-22
The diploma in Dairy technology is focused on food processing technology. The course’s main aim is to provide knowledge about the progress of the dairy industry by developing HR at the technical level.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The minimum duration of this course is 01 years.
- Admissions are both entrance and merit-based, passing 10+2 with 50% marks from a well-known academic board.
Diploma of dairy technology has a tuition fee of INR 10,000 to 50,000 Indian rupees.
To become a professional technologist in the diary field, aspirants must have passed a 10+2 degree with 50% marks. The duration of the course is three years.
Some institutes offer Diploma in Dairy Technology admission after passing entrance test exams.
No university offered admission in Diploma in Dairy Technology. Only online admission is offered in a particular course.
The salary in the dairy industry is about 5000 to 05 lacs Indian rupees. Study programs available for these diploma holders are BSc, B-Tech, MSc, M-Tech, and PhD in dairy technology.
Most dairy industries offer jobs such as Farm Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager Accounts, Dairy Farm Supervisor, Dairy Farm Assistant, Storekeeper, Quality Controller, etc.
Job Career & Employment Areas
According to an estimate, the dairy technology field is growing day by day; the growing trends in dairy technology careers have ensured an increased requirement of dairy technology in public life and has been noticed in the last few years.
For a dairy technologist engineer, there are always job opportunities in private and non-private organizations. Job seekers can choose the best job for themselves based on their educational qualifications and field interest. The best places for job opportunities are public and private organizations, private companies, Foreign countries, etc.
- In his career, according to his position, The Dairy Supervisor oversees all dairy production stages, including testing labourer, filling plant materials, etc. The Dairy Supervisor gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 2.5 Lac INR annually.
- The Dairy Consultant’s job includes advising on development projects, selecting the best investors for dairy projects, implementing foreign partnerships, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and for-profit affairs. The Dairy Consultant gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 4.5 Lac INR annually.
- A freelancer as a labourer, he can start his career in this field, for example, building his milk plants and cream and ice cream unit. A freelancer gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 3 Lac INR annually.
- In Government, Organizations, dairy technologists are recruited by the government health centers under the health system. Under government administration, dairy companies offer job opportunities to maintain quality and health. A government dairy technologist gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 5 Lac INR annually.
- In Private Organizations, in terms of educational qualifications, as an engineer, you can also serve in private companies—for example, Amol, Mother Dairy, Nestle, Verka, etc. A private dairy technologist gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 4 Lac INR annually.
- You can start your career as a dairy technologist teacher by teaching in health organizations or institutes. A teacher gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 3 INR annually.
- After obtaining a Ph.D. degree, you can start your career as a scientist. With the increase in job opportunities in this sector, there is also an increase in development opportunities. A scientist gets a salary of 4 Lac INR to 7 Lac INR annually.
Institutes offers Dairy Technology
The name of the institute that offers dairy technology courses in India, mentioned here:
- The Institute of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Kerala.
- The Institute of Anand Agricultural University in Gujarat.
- The Institute of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in Chhattisgarh.
- The Institute of Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University in Maharashtra.
- The Institute of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The Institute of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Institute of Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University in Karnataka.
- The Institute of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Haryana.
- The Institute Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agricultural Technology and Sciences (SHIATS) in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Institute of West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences in West Bengal.
- The Institute of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- The Institute of Bundelkhand University, Jhansi in UP.
- The Institute of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology in Bihar.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Course Syllabus
|Sr. N.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Milk Production and Quality of Milk|
|2||Dairy Equipment and Utilities|
|3||Milk Processing and Packaging|
|4||Dairy Products I|
|5||Dairy Products II|
|6||Dairy Products III|
|8||Dairy Management and Entrepreneurship|
Diploma in Dairy Technology University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Madhabdev University Admission||1 Year||25410|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||1 Year||25165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||1 Year||24920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||1 Year||26675|
|Ganpat University Admission||1 Year||26275|
|GLS University Admission||1 Year||25325|
|Gokul Global University Admission||1 Year||26875|
Top Diploma Courses Specialization with Fee
|Diploma In Computer Engineering||3 Years||60000|
|Diploma Biotechnology||3 Years||60254|
|Diploma In Computer Science||3 Years||60508|
|Diploma In Computer Science||3 Years||60762|
|Diploma In Electrical and Electronics||3 Years||61016|
|Diploma In Electronics & Communication||3 Years||61270|
|Diploma In Electrical Engineering||3 Years||61524|
|Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication||3 Years||61778|
|Diploma In Electronics And Instrumentation||3 Years||62032|
|Diploma In Food Technology||3 Years||62286|
|Diploma In Information Technology||3 Years||62540|
|Diploma In Mechatronics Engineering||3 Years||62794|
|Diploma In Mining Engineering||3 Years||63048|
|Diploma In Petroleum Engineering||3 Years||63302|
Be the first to leave a review.