Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2021-22: D.El. Ed is an Elementary education certificate course. It is a diploma course for primary teachers which can be conducted by classroom or distance learning. It is a 4-month course intended to teach students in primary and high schools in various countries.
The design of the system involves preparation and internships as well as preparation in the classroom. It addresses the values of child growth, curriculum, and the teacher’s role in caring for students. DEE is also provided in distance education mode from NIOS Institute.
D.El.Ed is a 2-year full-time diploma course intended to educate primary-level teachers, i.e., from class I to class VIII. D.El.Ed stands for the Diploma Course in Elementary Education, covering instructional strategies for children between 6 and 14. The 2-year D.El.Ed syllabus is split into four semesters and has been structured to improve the professional standard of education and modern teaching methods.
Diploma in Elementary Education Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed)|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 3 Lac Per Annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 7000 to INR 10,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2021-22
The applicant should be well able to talk, be polite, be imaginative, and read. It is a course for applicants with a 10 + 2 certification from an approved board with a minimum mark of 50 percent.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The application process requires an admission test and an interview if the candidate fails the admission exam. State boards for admission to this course administer entrance exams periodically. The applicant shall be allowed the candidate’s success in an interview depending on the marks earned in the admission test.
- Diploma in Elementary Education is a 02 years full-time course related to the teaching stream. Elementary education is also known as primary education in which students between the ages of 06 to 14 are enrolled. In some countries, the word primary is used for education from 3 to 8 classes. In contrast, elementary is used to describe the beginning of education from 1 to 3.
- This course involves teaching programs for students desirous of teaching in primary schools from class 01 to 08. Internship programs are also provided to have a practical teaching experience. Students learn to manage the classroom environment and understand the behaviors of 06-14 aged students.
- There 04 semesters in the syllabus of this 02-year diploma course. In this course, teaching methods and quality techniques of education are taught to the students.
- The educational eligibility required for admission is to have a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
- The popular entrance exams for admissions are Bihar D.El.Ed. JET, Uttarakhand D.El.Ed., AP DEECET, SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET, and SCERT Odisha Entrance exams. All these exams include a counseling round.
The average fee for Diploma in Elementary Education is INR 7000 to INR 10,000 per year.
For admission to D.EL. ED, Common Entry Test (CET) is required.
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
- COMEDK UGET
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
The average amount of salary is 02 to 05 lacs per annum. The professional field’s diploma holders can be hired as a content writer, career counselor, and mostly a primary teacher. These all jobs are offered, from the educational department, in the private tuition and coaching areas.
DE.LED is a complete 2-year course for primary education teachers.
Diploma in Elementary Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|childhood and development of children||cognition, sociocultural context|
|contemporary society||guidance and counseling|
|towards understanding the self||leadership and change|
|pedagogy of English language||pedagogy of environment studies|
|school health and education|
|fine arts and education|
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.