Diploma in Biotechnology Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: Diploma is the certification in a special field of education. It is the world of professionals with certain expertise. Full-time courses and distance learning are available. The course duration is only 3-years and it is a job-oriented degree that emphasis to learn and earn. The famous institutes for this diploma course are AP Banglore, GNDU Amritsar, and Techno India University Kolkata.
What’s a biotech diploma? Science also involves the theories and mechanics of bio-engineering. Biotech is not a novel idea; the hybridization of plants and animals to help those characteristics has been used in cultivation for thousands of years. It was only in the last thirty years that the field of research and gene modification had diverged.
A diploma in biotechnology grants one of the certifications required for a successful job in this field. Biotech employment prospects will continue to boom over the coming decades as more technological advancements are made.
Diploma In Biotechnology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Biotechnology|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 2 to 3 lakhs per year|
|Similar options of study||B.Tech in Biotechnology, B.Sc. in biotechnology|
|Full-form||Diploma in Biotechnology|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of biotechnology graduates is 2.5 to 8 lakhs INR per year|
|Employment roles||Biotechnology engineer, Lab technician, Scientist, Teacher, Instructor, Project manager.|
Diploma in Biotechnology Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22
The diploma in Biotechnology is a 03-year diploma program in the engineering stream. Biotechnology is a stem of the engineering field where biology is combined with technology for research and development.
- This diploma course aims to provide in-depth and demanding learnings to the candidates of biotechnology engineering.
- The Biotechnology Diploma syllabus contains many subjects such as genetic, engineering, microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry, physical chemistry, Bio-Membranes, Plants and Animals, Physiology, molecular biology, human anatomy, etc.
- After completing 10th class education, the interested candidates of biotechnology can apply for this diploma course. Medicine, Food technology, forensic sciences, and healthcare are a few fields.
- People work in this field to earn money. It is a popular field of medical sciences. Students who are interested in reading biology are enrolled in this field.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are the main features of the diploma in biotechnology course:
- Biotechnology diploma courses are job-oriented. It gives many jobs offers to different people around the world.
- The system provides lots of job opportunities for people.
- The duration of a diploma in biotechnology engineering is only three years.
- The eligibility criteria are to passed class 10th or equivalent with science and mathematics.
- The program course enables the students to work as laboratory and bio-technologies technicians.
- Annually, multiple universities across the country provide admissions in a Biotechnology diploma course.
- The admission process for this diploma program is based on aspirants’ scores in the relevant entrance exam.
- The average tuition fee charged from students of Biotechnology Diploma ranges from 70K to 07 Lac. The tuition fee may vary because it is dependent on the nature of the institute.
The course fee may vary depending on different factors. The course fee for this diploma course is INR 2 to 3 lakhs per year.
- To get admission, the candidate needs to pass an entry test.
- These entrance exams managed by the state as well as national level institutes.
The entrance tests for the course are:
- DU biotechnology entrance exam
- AIIMS entrance exam
Diploma in Biotechnology Admission Process 2021
A candidate who wants to pursue this course are required to fulfil some eligibility criteria:
- A minimum score of 50% in both matric and FSC.
- Physics, Biology, and chemistry should be the core subjects with 60% marks.
- If you want to get admission to this course, then you need to qualified the entrance test exam.
- Many institutions conduct these exams at both national as well as state levels.
- The test for the course conduct by many universities like Jawaharlal Nehru University and the University of Delhi.
How to Apply
- If you want to apply for this diploma course, then you first check the admission date.
- You can apply for this course both online and offline.
- For offline, you need to get an admission form from the recognized institution where you want to take admission. Fill the form and submit it to the university along with essential documents.
- For online admission, you need to visit the website of the college.
- Sign up and fill in all information.
- After login, you need to fulfil all necessary fields of the admission form and then submit your form.
Diploma In Biotechnology University Fees
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||3 years||26550|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||3 years||26600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||3 years||26625|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||80000|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
Top 5 College For Diploma In Biotechnology in India
|College name||Location||Average fees in INR|
|Apex University||Jaipur||INR 45K|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur||INR 9.01K|
|OPJS University||Rajasthan||INR 70K-1.05 L|
|IIT Delhi||Delhi||INR 4.47-5.56 L|
|IIT Kharagpur||Kharagpur||INR 8.34-10.41|
|Parul University||Gujarat||INR 1,29,000|
|State board of technical education & training||Andhra Pradesh||INR 13,000|
Why Choose Diploma in Bio-Technology?
The main goals of this course are:
- The main aim is to combine ideas of different sciences. Use this idea to create innovative products.
- The course uses modern technology.
- The course intensively concerns with student’s life.
- The course offers amazing job opportunities for graduates.
- It is an interesting field of science.
- In developing countries, this course certification offers exceptional job opportunities.
- To cover the life sciences subjects like genetics, cell biology, microbiology, and molecular biology.
- It covers all aspects of living life.
Course Preparation Tips
To enroll in the course you need to get good marks and grade. It will only be possible if you work hard and struggle a lot.
The tips are:
- Start the study with the holy name of God.
- Early start enables the students to get lots of advantages.
- Always focus on your studies. Never absent from the class
- Try to note down everything directed by the teacher
- Prepare your note in a neat and clean way.
- Try to focus on your problem-solving skills
- Students need to pick modules and concepts instantly.
- Students should have a better knowledge of exam pattern.
- The student has proper know-how about past questions.
- Better time management is necessary.
- Students should know-how about the course outline
- Try to focus on your weak area and discuss it with your fellows or teachers
- Students should enhance their KSAs
- You should expert in mathematical, computer and designing areas.
The average starting salary of biotechnology professionals may vary from 2.5 INR to 8 Lacs per year. The starting salary of biotechnology graduates varies with many factors like:
- Job location
After completing a Biotechnology Engineering Diploma, the students can go for higher studies such as BE Bio-Technology, PGDM, M.E, M.Phil, and PhD.
The job types offered to graduates of this diploma are; Biological Supplies Manufacturer, Crime Scene Technician, Environmental Technician, Food Safety Technician, Clinical Laboratory Technician, Biological Technician, Pharmaceutical Research Technician, and Infectious Disease Researcher.
Diploma In Biotechnology Syllabus
|Introductory Biological Chemistry||Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology|
|Biophysical Chemistry||Biotechnology Laboratory|
|Cell biology and Genetics||Molecular Biology Laboratory|
|Bioenergetics and Bio-membranes||Microbiology|
|Animal and Plant Physiology||Human Anatomy Laboratory|
|Bio-statistics and computer||Physiology Laboratory|
|Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||Environmental Toxicology Laboratory|
|Animal & Plant Biotechnology|
Types of Course Learning
Following are the type of course learning of diploma in biotechnology course:
- This learning type is available at PG and UG level.
- The 3-year diploma will be done after passing matric examination
- The student in this type of diploma course need to attend the regular classes
- The department will arrange exams for these candidates
- Regular submission of projects and assignments will be done.
Diploma in biotechnology through distance learning is not possible. It is so because of intensive research factors.
Q1) Which are the best courses in the biotechnology field?
Ans: Biotechnology engineering is the best and top-rated course that students can apply in this field.
Q2) What are the jobs and career students can get after this degree?
- Lab technician
- Sakes representative
- Science writer
- Research associate
- Quality control officer
- Teacher and professor
Q3) Is there any scope of this course in India?
Ans: Biotechnology is the top emerging career field all over the world. The scope of this field is very wide. It offers opportunities in different fields of both engineering and research.
Q4) Is biotechnology is difficult to study?
Ans: No, it is not so difficult course. But the need for commitment to study it well is needed. It offers many job opportunities in different courses in life.
Q5) In which field this course offer job opportunities?
Ans: It offers opportunities in engineering and research. Candidates opt for this course after the 10th class.
Q6) What is biotechnology?
Ans The program is related to the study of a living organism for the wellbeing. Medicine, Food technology, forensic sciences, and healthcare are a few fields. This learning type is available at PG and UG level. The 3-year diploma will be done after passing matric examination
Q7) What are the eligibility criteria for this course?
Ans: Class 10th with science and good marks. The candidate needs to pass an entry test with good marks.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th