Diploma in Civil Engineering Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: If you wish to have a course in civil engineering after 10th class, then you should do a diploma in civil engineering. It is only a three years course. It offers specialization in many fields. Diploma in Civil Engineering is a diploma program in the engineering stream. The minimum period given to complete this diploma is three years, and the admission of DCE is offered in numerous engineering institutes of India. The top colleges for this course are AITP Solan and Bangalore University.
Diploma of Civil Engineering is a diploma program with a cumulative length of 3 years, split into six semesters. Candidates who have completed a 10th or 12th degree in PCM can seek a degree in Civil Engineering. This course provides students with a curriculum in civil engineering’s fundamental concept with an in-depth theoretical and practical understanding of civil engineering and construction management. The different fields of Civil Engineering covered by the Diploma of Civil Engineering include bridges, Construction Administration, Constructing and Forming Materials, Satellite Construction, Dams, Highways, etc.
- 12 October 2021: Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University’s tentative counselling schedule for “Diploma in UG Courses.” Students interested in opting for Diploma in Civil Engineering course can check the complete schedule, click here.
- 12 October 2021: GD Goenka University, Gurugram is offering “Diploma in Civil Engineering” course. The last date to apply for this program is 13th October 2021. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Age||Minimum of 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th with 45% marks in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 10,000 to 5-lacs per year|
|Similar options of study||BE and BE Civil engineering|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of biotechnology graduates is 3- 4 lakhs INR per year|
|Employment roles||Assistant manager, Assistant field inspector, Faculty member, Executive engineer, Project engineer, Construction site assistance supervisor|
Diploma In Civil Engineering Admission 2021-22
- Diploma In Civil Engineering course is an engineering course that deals with the design, and protection of the physical and naturally built environment. The minimum duration requirement for the course is three years.
- This engineering course deals with the construction, protection, and design of a naturally and physically built environment. It includes works such as canals, head works, dams, bridges, roads, and buildings.
- Subjects of this diploma are Applied Mathematics, Surveying, Leveling, Computer Drawing, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mechanics, CAD, Workshop Practices, Building Materials, Strength of material, Earth Moving Machinery, Hydraulics, thermal Engineering, and concrete Technology, etc.
- The students can apply diploma in civil engineering admissions after completing the 10th class with a minimum of 45% marks in science subjects.
- The academic fees charged for a diploma in Civil Engineering range between INR 10K to 05 Lac.
- The minimum requirement to get admission in the course is to qualify 50% marks in the 10th class.
- Through the entrance test, admission to this course is done.
- The project planning is done in the office area.
- It is only a three years course.
- It offers specialization in lots of fields.
- They can analyze complex data sets.
- Civil engineers know problems easily.
- The examination type is a year-wise and semester system.
- Civil engineers usually possess advanced managerial skills.
- They also have better supervisory skills.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The average fee charged for Diploma in Civil Engineering is INR 10,000 to 5 lacs.
- The course fee for this diploma course may vary.
- The fee incurred depends on the college infrastructure and facilities.
The aspirants can apply for the course after completion of the 10th class with 45% minimum marks.
Admission to this course is offered in many institutions of India after passing entrance exams.
Distance education admission is also offered for the course in many institutes of India.
Why Choose Diploma In Civil Engineering?
If you think about why to choose this course, we will present some brilliant facts about it here.
- The course helps the students to grow both administrative and supervisory skills.
- These skills are required to build a building according to the design provided by any architect.
- The graduates of this diploma usually do a lot of practical knowledge to hire civil construction industries easily.
- The graduates can also go for higher education like UG and PG courses after getting this course.
- Many construction companies also hire them.
Salary Packages in India
- The salary paid to diploma graduates may change depending on the skill set and experience of the candidate.
- The average annual salary earned by civil engineering professionals ranges from INR 3 to 4 Lac per annum.
- They easily earn lots of money annually.
- After completing a diploma in civil engineering, the higher studies are M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Phil, PhD, and Other PGDM courses in the field of civil engineering.
The Salaries are
- Assistant manager INR 474,222
- Assistant field inspector INR 53,088
- Faculty member INR 2 to 4 lacs
- Executive engineer INR 4-to-6 lacs
- Project engineer INR: 542,294
- Construction site assistance supervisor INR 21,142
The jobs performed by such professionals are Assistant Field Inspector, Director of Public Works, Supervisory Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Teachers, Chief Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Construction Site Assistant Supervisor, etc.
The top recruiting areas for civil engineers are colleges, universities, Water resources, Tunnel Engineering, Land Development, Roadways, and Railways.
Types of Course Learning
Different types of diploma courses are as under:
Course Preparation Tips
If students want to enrol on the diploma in a civil engineering course, then the following tips for course preparation help them:
- Start your study with the holy name of God
- Early start enables the students to get lots of advantages
- They can pick modules and concepts instantly
- They should have a better knowledge of exam pattern
- The student has proper know-how about past questions
- Better time management is necessary
- Do a neat and clean job
- Try to consult with the teacher when any problem occurs
Diploma in Civil Engineering Top University & Fees
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||3 years||26550|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||3 years||26600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||3 years||26625|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||80000|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||80245|
Top 5 College For Diploma in Civil Engineering in India
|College name||Location||Average fees in INR|
|Lovely Professional University||Delhi||INR 1,06,000|
|Wisdom school of management||Ahmedabad||INR 47,100|
|Rai University||Ahmedabad||INR 1,20,000|
|Chandigarh university||Chandigarh||INR 5,07,000|
|Quantum school of technology||Dehradun||INR 1,49,000|
|S.P Memorial institute of technology||Allahabad||INR 1,03,000|
|Dr D.Y Patil College of Engineering||Pune||INR 1,43,000|
Diploma in Civil Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Applied Chemistry||Professional Communication|
|Engineering Drawing||Modern Construction Materials|
|Applied Physics||Computer Application|
|Applied Mathematics||Applied Mechanics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Construction Economy and Finance||Thesis paper|
|Open Elective I||Project|
|Building Acoustics and Noise Control||Open Elective II|
|Concrete Technology||Contract and Specification in Construction|
|Application of Computer in Construction||Construction Project Management|
|Building Services||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Open Elective IV||Training and Internship|
|Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Constructed Facilities||Quality and Safety Management|
|Evaluation of Project||Modern Construction Materials|
|Open Elective III||Evaluation of project and Viva|
Q1) What skills and qualities needed to become civil engineering?
Ans: To become successful civil engineering, the qualities and skills required are:
- They should be perfect in mathematics and accounting
- They should be perfect in reading plans
- They have better knowledge about legal and environmental aspects
- They should be good with computer knowledge and management skills
- They have a better grip on cost estimation
- They are well in finance management
Q2) Do many institutes offer integrated programs in this course?
Ans: Few institutions in India offer an integrated program like Diploma + B.tech degree in Civil engineering
Q3) What jobs are available for civil engineers?
Ans: Students after this course work as:
- Assistant managers
- Assistant field inspectors
Q4) How much civil engineers make?
Ans: They can easily earn $196 per year. They do lots of work during duty
Q5) Do these engineers travel more?
Ans: Yes, they have to travel more to do different work
Q3) What students can get from this course?
Ans: Diploma in civil engineering enables the students to have better knowledge in different areas. Such as professors, civil engineers, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th