sDiploma in Civil Engineering Admission 2022-23: Clinical pathology is the study of tests performed on humans in order to understand the treatment. Through the clinical advanced tools, the test takes place and all this study is practically taught in the diploma course of clinical pathology.
Topics that students learn in this study are – Pathology, Microbiology, Clinical, B chemistry, Haematology, Transfusion Medicine (Blood Banking), and Chemical Pathology. The duration of this course is 2 years.
The average course fee for this course is Delhi CET, AP JEE, and Punjab CET.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th or 12th with 45% marks in mathematics, chemistry, and physics|
|Subject required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,|
|Average Course Fees||INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs per year|
|Similar options of study||BE and BTech Civil engineering|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of 6 to 8 LPA|
|Employment roles||Assistant Manager, Assistant field inspector, Faculty member, Executive engineer, Project engineer, Construction site assistance supervisor|
Diploma in Civil Engineering Eligibility
- The students can apply diploma in civil engineering admissions after completing the 10th class with a minimum of 45% marks in science subjects.
- After 12th, Students can also pursue this course, but they must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects.
- The entrance test like Delhi CET, AP JEE, and Punjab CET requires to get admission to this course.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Fees
The average fee charged for Diploma in Civil Engineering is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs. (The course fee for diploma course may vary)
Diploma in Civil Engineering Distance Education
Distance education admission is also offered for the course in many institutes in India.
Why Choose Civil Engineering?
If you think about why to choose civil engineering at the diploma level, we will present some brilliant facts about it here.
- The course helps the students to grow both administrative and supervisory skills.
- These skills are required to build a building according to the design provided by any architect.
- The graduates of this diploma usually do a lot of practical knowledge to hire civil construction industries easily.
- The graduates can also go for higher education like UG and PG level after completion of this course.
- The Subjects of this diploma are Applied Mathematics, Surveying, Leveling, Computer Drawing, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mechanics, CAD, Workshop Practices, Building Materials, Strength of material, Earth Moving Machinery, Hydraulics, thermal Engineering, concrete Technology, etc.
- Many construction companies also hire them.
Salary Packages in India
- The salary paid to diploma graduates may change depending on the skillset and experience of the candidate.
- The average annual salary earned by civil engineering professionals ranges from INR 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum.
- They easily earn lots of money annually.
- After completing the diploma level, the higher studies are M.Tech, B.Tech and Other PGDM courses in the field of civil engineering.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Job Offered
The jobs performed by such professionals are Assistant Field Inspector, Director of Public Works, Supervisory Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Teachers, Chief Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Construction Site Assistant Supervisor, etc.
The top recruiting areas for civil engineers are colleges, universities, Water resources, Tunnel Engineering, Land Development, Roadways, and Railways.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Preparation Tips
If students want to enrol for a diploma in a civil engineering course, then the following tips for course preparation help them:
- Start your study with the holy name of God
- Early start enables the students to get lots of advantages
- They can pick modules and concepts instantly
- They should have a better knowledge of exam pattern
- The student has proper know-how about past questions
- Better time management is necessary
- Do a neat and clean job
- Try to consult with the teacher when any problem occurs
Top University offering Diploma in Civil Engineering & Fees
Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Dr. C.V. Raman University
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Diploma in Civil Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Applied Chemistry||Professional Communication|
|Engineering Drawing||Modern Construction Materials|
|Applied Physics||Computer Application|
|Applied Mathematics||Applied Mechanics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Construction Economy and Finance||Thesis paper|
|Open Elective I||Project|
|Building Acoustics and Noise Control||Open Elective II|
|Concrete Technology||Contract and Specification in Construction|
|Application of Computers in Construction||Construction Project Management|
|Building Services||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Open Elective IV||Training and Internship|
|Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Constructed Facilities||Quality and Safety Management|
|Evaluation of Project||Modern Construction Materials|
|Open Elective III||Evaluation of project and Viva|
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Diploma in Civil Engineering
Q1) What skills and qualities are needed to become a civil engineer?
Ans: To become successful civil engineer, the qualities and skills required are:
- They should be perfect in mathematics and accounting
- They should be perfect in reading plans
- They have better knowledge about legal and environmental aspects
- They should be good with computer knowledge and management skills
- They have a better grip on cost estimation
- They are well in finance management
Q2) Do many institutes offer integrated programs in this course?
Ans: Few institutions in India offer an integrated program like a Diploma + B.tech degree in Civil engineering
Q3) What jobs are available for civil engineers?
Ans: Students after this course work as:
- Assistant managers
- Assistant field inspectors
Q4) How much do civil engineers make?
Ans: They can easily earn $196 per year. They do lots of work during duty
Q5) Do these engineers travel more?
Ans: Yes, they have to travel more to do different work
Q3) What students can get from this course?
Ans: It enables the students to have better knowledge in different areas. Such as professors, civil engineers, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.