Diploma in Computer Science Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: The diploma in computer science is the diploma course that deals with many aspects of computers, ranging from designing personal computers to writing or designing the program languages. The duration, of course, is three years that has been split into 6-semesters.
Those students desirous to be a computer science engineer or a programmer are advised to take this course because this will provide them with the exact required skills. To pursue this course with great accuracy, these students must have leadership quality, logical skills, and management skills.
Diploma in Computer & Engineering is an engineering program of 3 years. The students who finish the 10+2 level of schooling may take this course. The duration of the program is from 3-4 years. Different universities offer distance learning programs in this field.
Diploma in Computer Science Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Computer Science|
|Age||Minimum of 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th with 45% marks in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 35000 per year|
|Similar options of study||Diploma in computer engineering, Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of biotechnology graduates is 3.6 lakhs INR per year|
|Employment roles||Junior Engineer, Programmer, System analysts, System engineers|
Diploma in Computer Science Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22
Diploma in Computer Science is a course at the 10+2 level with a completion period of 03 years. Computer Science deals with the fundamentals of computer science and technology. This course gives exposure to students for working with different manufacturing and financial sectors.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
After finishing the diploma course, candidates either work in the related computer science field or go for higher education such as BCS or MCS.
Some of the important aspects of the diploma in computer science are given below:
- The duration of the course is 3 months that is split into 6-semesters.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for this course is passing class 10th exams from recognize university.
- The computer science diploma helps the student strengthen their basic in different programming languages like Python, Java, and C-programming.
- The fee of a diploma in computer science may vary from one institution to institution.
- The average fee of a Diploma in Computer Science is INR 35000 per year.
- All candidates seeking admissions should know that the eligibility required is passing 10th class or equivalent.
- The admissions are based on the marks obtained in the 10th examination; the required score is up to 50%.
- At different institutes, tuition fees are different, but the average amount falls under the range of 13500 to 57333 INR in one year.
- An applicant needs a pass certificate with a minimum score of 50 per cent. Criteria for admission are taken into consideration, including the 12th and entrance exam results.
- Some of the entrance tests for the course are AIEEE, NIT, AICET, IIT JEE, VITEEE, and BISAT.
The average fee of the course is INR 35000 per annum. The course fee may vary depending on a few factors like:
- Scope of college
- Facilities provided by the college
Diploma In Computer Science Admission Process 2021
Colleges usually select the students based on exam marks scored in the 10th. Admission will purely be based on cut-offs and merit ranking. Many institutions in India offer you distance education in this Diploma In Computer Science Admіѕѕіоn course. Online classes are held in this type of course.
How to Apply?
- Application forms to apply for the course in different colleges are available both online and in admission offices.
- The candidates will be asked to generate copies attested of educational and personal documents.
- The result of admission and final exams will be announced on the institution’s website.
- Submission is done after completing the application forms.
Why Choose Diploma In Computer Science?
This course is the program that offers the students the best training in the technology field. It offers the students the best ability to pair their critical thinking with computer skills.
- The diploma in CS is one practical-oriented and well-organized course.
- This course enables the students to gain a vast knowledge of computers.
- The course offers the students a deep understanding of the development, design, and analysis of both software and hardware of the computer.
- With increased technology advancement, every industry is now reliant on technology and creates different job opportunities.
- The course is the better option of study that you can choose after class 10th.
- The graduates work as system engineers, system analysts, junior engineers, etc.
- Diploma In Computer Science Admіѕѕіоn Different colleges offer various information system courses in India.
- The colleges have unique admission and selection process that varies from institution to institution.
- The general eligibility of the course is to attain 50% marks in the 10th class with science as a major subject.
- Only a few institutions take an entrance exam to give admission to different students.
The average salary for a diploma in computer science is only 3.6 lacs per year. This course will provide job opportunities in Aerospace & Defense, telecommunication companies, retail companies, academic institutes, agricultural sector, manufacturing companies, and healthcare companies.
Some jobs belonging to this field are software engineer, programmer, system analyst, operation executive, technical writer, and others. In India, famous computer science-related areas are the Ministry of Defense, TCS, JS University, Wipro, Ranbaxy, and MNCs.
Types of Course Learning
A diploma in computer engineering offers you lots of opportunities to learn in a different scenario.
The student who wants to get a course in computer science need the following tips to prepare it:
- Going the practice questions again and again
- Reviews all answers written in notebook
- Read class notes as well as a textbook
- Create a mind map of your study
- Teach someone that what you have to learn in your class lecture.
- Do the practice of different problems from different sources.
- Try to study multiple subjects every day rather than focusing on only one or two subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science (Morning+Evening)
Diploma in CS morning & evening has the following characteristics:
- Offers 3-year diploma course with 6 semesters
- The course typically consists of assignments and quizzes that should be completed by the students.
- Proper attendance.
- These classes usually held in the morning time
List of University & Fees For Diploma in Computer Science
|Goa University||3 years||84655|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
|Anand Agricultural University||3 years||85145|
|Sandip University||3 years||26350|
|T.M. University||3 years||26375|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
Top Colleges For Diploma in Computer Science in India
|Name College||Estd||MSC IT||Website|
|RG Institute Of Professional Studies||2008||Rs 348711|
|Rajiv Academy For Technology And Management||1998||Rs 349745||http://www.ratm.in/|
|Prince Institute Of Innovative Technology||2002||Rs 349657||http://www.piitindia.edu.in|
|Modern College Of Professional Studies||2004||Rs 348678|
|Kisan Post Graduate College||1956||Rs 348733|
|JSS Academy Of Technical Education||1998||Rs 349426||http://www.jssaten.ac.in|
|IMS Design And Innovation Academy||2005||Rs 349613|
|Dewan Institute Of Management Studies||1996||Rs 349679||http://dims.dewaninstitutes.com/|
|Amity School Of Communication||1999||Rs 349404||http://www.amity.edu/asco/|
|Amity Law School||1999||Rs 349316||http://www.amity.edu/als/|
Career Options After Diploma in Computer Science
These are some career opportunities for students after completing the Diploma in Computer Science.
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Data Operator
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Writer
- System Analyst
- System Engineer
- Web Developer
- Android Developer
- Clinical Analyst
- Research Associate
- Operations Executive
- Administrative Officer
- Computer Science Teacher
- Production Support Officer
Diploma in Computer Science Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Applied Mathematics I||Applied Mathematics II|
|Applied Science||English Communication|
|Concepts of electrical and electronics engineering||Digital Electronics|
|Introduction to computer concepts||Programming using C|
|Applied science Lab||Digital lab|
|Basic electronics lab||Programming with C lab|
|Basic Computer Skills Lab||Multimedia Lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Computer Organization||OOP with C++|
|Data Structures Using C||Database Management System|
|Computer Networks||Operating System|
|Data Structures Lab||Software Engineering|
|PC Hardware and Networking lab||OOP with C++ lab|
|Graphic User Interface Lab||DBMS lab|
|Web Designing Lab||Linux lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Basic Management Skills and Indian Constitution||Software Testing|
|Programming with java||Network Security and Management|
|Web Programming||Mobile Computing|
|Programming with java lab||Software Testing Lab|
|Web Programming lab||Network Security lab|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) What job opportunities are available after completing this diploma course?
Ans: Job opportunities are usually not limited to only one sector in this course. This course offers many opportunities in different sectors like:
- IT industry
- Telecom sector
- Public sector undertaking
- System analysts
- System engineer
- Junior engineer
Q2) What are the fees criteria for diploma in computer science?
Ans: The course fee for this diploma varies from government to private colleges. The average fee for the course is 35000 per annum.
Q3) What is the basic curriculum of the course?
Ans: The basic curriculum of the course covers the following important topics:
- Circuit design
- Software development
- Software testing
- Hardware and networking
- Dynamic computing technologies
Q4) Is this diploma in CS is recognized or not?
Ans: Yes, This diploma course is well-known by “AICTE” or “ All-India Council for Technical Education” in India.
ia Council for Technical Education” in India.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th